Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:09:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ALAX - The Blockchain Game Platform for Emerging Markets  (Read 75312 times)
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 07:45:44 PM

I'm hyped about the Decent Chain. Are there any specs out for the planned swap from erc-20 to decent? Will there be a bonus during the swap or will it be 1:1 thing?

When will this swap take place?

It should take place in September when we launch the main net.

cool, good to know. we will be able to trade by then correct? these act just like normal tokens.

Yes ALX will be tradable on the exchanges as the normal tokens.
And how will IT be possible to buy or get Ala coins? I never found the answer to that question.

ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:55:26 PM

Hong Kong was selected as Asian HQ due to its lucrative economic and geographical position. Moreover it offers accessibility to consumers, human talent, investors, and partners.Read more about our new Headquarters in article by NewsBTC.

Hong kong is a good place for cryptos it seems. I don't know the reason but even binance and kucoin is basing hong kong so probably it is about laws or something.

I think they have business friendly laws unlike China. It's impressive to see that almost every day there is a good news regarding Alax.

Hong Kong is an open city and is very investor friendly. I don't wonder why the ALAX team chose it as its Asian HQ, it a wise decision.Imho.
If they are able to open headquarters in there, they are doing pretty well (Hong Kong is a very expensive center)

Btw, I just learned that Binance is getting out of Hong Kong and into Malta because of certain regulatory uncertainties. I hope ALAX.io will do a smooth and hassle free operation there.

Excellent initial choice, I hope that in addition to a more stabilized market, or at least less roller coaster, we have great adhesion and no problem with local regulations
I also consider it a very competent strategic step in the development of the company. A more stable position and rare changes in the legislation will contribute to the development of the project!
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:14:30 PM

I'm hyped about the Decent Chain. Are there any specs out for the planned swap from erc-20 to decent? Will there be a bonus during the swap or will it be 1:1 thing?

When will this swap take place?

It should take place in September when we launch the main net.

cool, good to know. we will be able to trade by then correct? these act just like normal tokens.

Yes ALX will be tradable on the exchanges as the normal tokens.
And how will IT be possible to buy or get Ala coins? I never found the answer to that question.

Their payment gateway or converting alx tokens to ala coins. Converting alx tokens is giving %20 more tokens than buying from the payment gateway.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2884
Merit: 605

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:25:30 PM

Bitcoin Garden | DCore: Sneak Peek at the First dApp Built on Testnet!
https://bitcoingarden.org/dcore-sneak-peek-at-the-first-dapp-built-on-testnet/

The DCore public testnet is up and running, available for anyone to use and best of all it’s free, giving developers a unique opportunity to create their dApps in a risk-free blockchain test environment. We use the term “risk-free” because it costs nothing to use, all fees have been disabled and no currency/tokens exchanged within the platform hold any value in this test environment.

DCore public testnet allows developers to try out features like, custom tokens, large file transactions, revenue sharing, and time-stamped messages. Some innovative projects are already taking advantage of what the DCore blockchain technology and platform has to offer.

ALAX has announced the launch of their Minimum Viable Product (MVP), which is an alpha stage demo of their mobile app store running on the DCore testnet blockchain. The dApp showcases a marketplace for buying and selling mobile games and a functioning wallet which contains real-time balances and the ability to transfer funds instantly to other users. Here’s a sneak peek at ALAX’s alpha release and their demo video....

DCore blockchain technology - wonderful future technology! I think the project started very well, ALAX team follows the roadmap and step by step the project becomes more perfect.
i completely agree the team is respecting the road map and there are frequent news, the project proceeds to the best,i'll go to see the demo video...
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:41:28 PM

an alpha stage demo on their mobile app store, nice news, when will it available on the app store?
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:57:36 PM

Yes the team Seems to respect the roadmap, which is one of the most important for investors, have an active roadmap is not so frequent in crypto world. Also alax team manage the communication very well, another important point for the Sucess of a project.
traveler007

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:00:55 PM

I think it’s important to aim both android and iOS, there is user and market on both. Emerging markets has more users with android I think. It will b intéressant to see how the alax store will work and how it will connect devs and customers.

Alax is concentrating on unbanked countries and iOS users probably do have credit/debit cards. So I'd say it's better to make Android their priority, especially in the beginning, when financial resources are limited.

How you going to adversite your store? The important part in succes - marketing. And there are will be very hard compete with such store like Googleplay.

Google play does not have very strong position on China's market and as we are going to focus on unbanked people - Google play is not much of a competition for us since you need a credit/debit card if you want to buy app/game there. There is a lot of other competitors but none of them is using the blockchain - they are using mobile network operators to process the payments and they have really high fees (30 - 70% from the price of the app). Therefore we think we have a really good chance to succeed since we will have better price and we are focusing on the unbanked segment of customers.

How much fees you will charge from every apps sale?  And how you will promote your store? You will focus on China market?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:42:23 PM

yes i will that have ALAX have a strong focus on China and altogether the Asia Market.  Grin
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:44:39 PM

I think it’s important to aim both android and iOS, there is user and market on both. Emerging markets has more users with android I think. It will b intéressant to see how the alax store will work and how it will connect devs and customers.

Alax is concentrating on unbanked countries and iOS users probably do have credit/debit cards. So I'd say it's better to make Android their priority, especially in the beginning, when financial resources are limited.

How you going to adversite your store? The important part in succes - marketing. And there are will be very hard compete with such store like Googleplay.

Google play does not have very strong position on China's market and as we are going to focus on unbanked people - Google play is not much of a competition for us since you need a credit/debit card if you want to buy app/game there. There is a lot of other competitors but none of them is using the blockchain - they are using mobile network operators to process the payments and they have really high fees (30 - 70% from the price of the app). Therefore we think we have a really good chance to succeed since we will have better price and we are focusing on the unbanked segment of customers.

How much fees you will charge from every apps sale?  And how you will promote your store? You will focus on China market?

For the potential of the Team and their efforts we can judge that they will have a very rapid expansion in other continents, but initially based in Asia. even if they did not work quickly, they would be forced to do so simply because of the great
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:23:37 PM

an alpha stage demo on their mobile app store, nice news, when will it available on the app store?
There is a store beta launch along with ALAX mainnet in Septermber 2018 according to the roadmap, I'm pretty sure it will be downloadable.
Token Williams

Activity: 310
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:24:21 PM

when the ico will ends?
Its TGE, Start of the TGE is planned for Tuesday 17 April 2018, 10:30AM UTC. The duration of the ALAX TGE is 6 days. This means that the TGE ends on Monday, 23 April 2018 at 10:30AM UTC.
Btw The private TGE is already live.

How does one qualify for the private sale?
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:27:30 PM

Is there a percentage of the budget set aside for marketing? This is most often forgotten in crypto projects. Unfortunately!

turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:21:55 AM

when the ico will ends?
Its TGE, Start of the TGE is planned for Tuesday 17 April 2018, 10:30AM UTC. The duration of the ALAX TGE is 6 days. This means that the TGE ends on Monday, 23 April 2018 at 10:30AM UTC.

Only for contributors with 500+ ETH  Grin , just contact them if you want to contribute.
NS-Soul

Activity: 497
Merit: 110

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:52:24 AM

when the ico will ends?

Only for contributors with 500+ ETH  Grin , just contact them if you want to contribute.
Its not only for single person for having 500 eth to contribute more frequently they are a pool or in a group that will push to raised 500 eth to be able to contribute in the ICO. No gas war and for some instances no Kyc for them.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:50:09 AM

when the ico will ends?

Its not only for single person for having 500 eth to contribute more frequently they are a pool or in a group that will push to raised 500 eth to be able to contribute in the ICO. No gas war and for some instances no Kyc for them.

that's nice, it's good to see people getting together and helping each other out to get the best price.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:14:01 AM

when the ico will ends?

Yes, i also believe many people organize themself in a group by gathering the required amount and then partecipating in the pre-ico

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:25:47 AM

We need these kinds of projects to start using the new technologies of all these newer blockchains. It is good because it will really put them to the test. DECENT boasts 5 second blocks I think. That's awesome. But what happens when you have 20 million people logging their TETRIS scores on it while 30 million people are downloading The Angry Birds Blockchain Edition? We will see soon I hope.

Blockchain should be used only for transactions not for the content.

In my opinion if anyone will make in the future a blockchain based videogame, for example a MMORPG, where items are permanently stored into blocks, they should use a dedicated blockchain for one game, or else I don't see how it can work properly

I don't see the point why you should store a whole game on the blockchain. For games like MMORPGs a blockchain based payment system for the subscription and or purchases on a market etc would be far enough in my eyes.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:03:34 AM

We need these kinds of projects to start using the new technologies of all these newer blockchains. It is good because it will really put them to the test. DECENT boasts 5 second blocks I think. That's awesome. But what happens when you have 20 million people logging their TETRIS scores on it while 30 million people are downloading The Angry Birds Blockchain Edition? We will see soon I hope.

In my opinion if anyone will make in the future a blockchain based videogame, for example a MMORPG, where items are permanently stored into blocks, they should use a dedicated blockchain for one game, or else I don't see how it can work properly

I don't see the point why you should store a whole game on the blockchain. For games like MMORPGs a blockchain based payment system for the subscription and or purchases on a market etc would be far enough in my eyes.

He meant just the property of the objects/ites so that it would make them truly yours, not controlled by the game dev themself, it makes sense. In any case blockchain can really add value to certain type of games

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:20:18 AM

He is worried about the blockchain bloat, and congestion like how we had bad experience with ethereum cats, new blockchain are coming up with sidechains and I think they will fix the issue of those concerns
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:23:15 AM

What about character data like inventory and money? Could be a great advantage to account security as well
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: