Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:41:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ALAX - The Blockchain Game Platform for Emerging Markets  (Read 75304 times)
ALAX_io (OP)

Activity: 583
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:48:29 AM

I'm hyped about the Decent Chain. Are there any specs out for the planned swap from erc-20 to decent? Will there be a bonus during the swap or will it be 1:1 thing?

Not yet. There aren't any official info, but once there will be, we will definitely share it on our blog and all social media  Wink. But for now, I don't think there will be any bonus during the swap.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ALAX_io (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:54:02 AM

Will this mobile game development platform be available for both IOS, Android and Windows Phone? What percentage will developers receive on top of developed games?
Is there any minimal viable product available? Friend of mine told me to have a look at ALAX. Sounds interesting, but would be nice to see some proof of development.
The prototype is ready, but it's in the early development stage and used only to promote our product to phone makers - a public beta version will be available later this year.
But I think it will be very soon because I see that it will be in March 2018 on the roadmap.

This is the expectation according to the official roadmap, I hope there are no changes in its path, the more time presented such work, the more credible the project becomes, the more solid and growing its community becomes.
Yes, its already April now, it will be nice if they publish it this month. And also there is no information/confirmation about this late thing right? or I missed it.

We have already published a blog post with a video about our MVP recently. Here it is!  Wink

ALAX_io (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:01:04 AM

Understanding it's concept and the business they wanted to bring out may lead to a conclusion that this project is indeed a game changer of the gaming industry. Gamers and crypto enthusiasts will be benefited with this project.
As I understand it, this project is an alternative to Google play and App Store. Therefore, to talk about some kind of benefit to gamers do not see sense. In than she vyrozhaetsya???

Well, we are an alternative to Google play but with more of a focus on the segment of unbanked people. So there should be a huge benefit for them in terms of price - since we will cut off the high fees charged by current payment system - mobile network operators.

Qtrez

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:04:04 AM

Exchanging tokens in-app can be tricky because when you do that you have to be careful which countries you allow to download your app. At that point, you are operating an exchange. Even if your only exchanging your token for other cryptos.
good recommendation, of course they should pay attention to it so there is no more concern for the problem
the team will also try their best to provide solutions in the form of clarity, they will prepare for it
Fermin AK

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:10:20 AM

Understanding it's concept and the business they wanted to bring out may lead to a conclusion that this project is indeed a game changer of the gaming industry. Gamers and crypto enthusiasts will be benefited with this project.
As I understand it, this project is an alternative to Google play and App Store. Therefore, to talk about some kind of benefit to gamers do not see sense. In than she vyrozhaetsya???

Well, we are an alternative to Google play but with more of a focus on the segment of unbanked people. So there should be a huge benefit for them in terms of price - since we will cut off the high fees charged by current payment system - mobile network operators.
I didn't know that those fees where so high. Then is a good opportunity to offer the same products cheaper.

ALAX_io (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:13:49 AM

On what topic will the games on your platform be presented? What percentage of the profits receive are the developers of mobile gaming applications that place their applications on your platform? How much money was collected during the ICO?

The TGE will be held on April 17th-23rd, so there have not been any results yet. The content depends on the developers, what kind of games they have and want to distribute through our platform. There are only very small fees - even though there has not been any exact number declared yet, there is a common agreement it will be smaller than fees on Google Play. But Google play is using credit/debit cards for payments so much more relevant is to compare our future fees with those paid to mobile operators which cat take from 30 up to 70% of the game price. So ALAX will bring a huge benefit to unbanked people and mobile games and apps developer who would like to reach this segment.

If those people are willing/able to pay with crypto, or simply with fiat?
With both, they can buy ALA f.e in a store with fiat or other payment methods.
And they can buy ALAX with BTC for example.
I also think it's necessary that in platform would be able to pay with fiat - not all gamers will want to understand the intricacies of crypto, for them it's can be very difficult.
I thought that this is the main concept of ALA/ALAX? So it is not necessaray to make it, because it is already part of the concept.

Yes, there won't be a fiat option for payments. But developers do not need to be part of the crypto. ALA will be pegged to FIAT so they for them there won't be much of a difference. If they would have FIAT or ALA they have to transfer their money from the developer's account to their bank account anyway. There will be just lower fees.

the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:39:54 AM

On what topic will the games on your platform be presented? What percentage of the profits receive are the developers of mobile gaming applications that place their applications on your platform? How much money was collected during the ICO?

The TGE will be held on April 17th-23rd, so there have not been any results yet. The content depends on the developers, what kind of games they have and want to distribute through our platform. There are only very small fees - even though there has not been any exact number declared yet, there is a common agreement it will be smaller than fees on Google Play. But Google play is using credit/debit cards for payments so much more relevant is to compare our future fees with those paid to mobile operators which cat take from 30 up to 70% of the game price. So ALAX will bring a huge benefit to unbanked people and mobile games and apps developer who would like to reach this segment.

I also think it's necessary that in platform would be able to pay with fiat - not all gamers will want to understand the intricacies of crypto, for them it's can be very difficult.
I thought that this is the main concept of ALA/ALAX? So it is not necessaray to make it, because it is already part of the concept.

Yes, there won't be a fiat option for payments. But developers do not need to be part of the crypto. ALA will be pegged to FIAT so they for them there won't be much of a difference. If they would have FIAT or ALA they have to transfer their money from the developer's account to their bank account anyway. There will be just lower fees.

ALA is a fiat option though not directly, since it's pegged to FIAT. just like buying credits in various mobile games.

mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 07:45:58 AM

I'm hyped about the Decent Chain. Are there any specs out for the planned swap from erc-20 to decent? Will there be a bonus during the swap or will it be 1:1 thing?
yes is an interesting question which will be the ratio at the time of the swap there will be some bonus for early investors?
ALAX_io (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:48:15 AM

Did someone ask for a bonus? Then we have something for you! Not just one, but two bonuses during our TGE which starts in less than one week - 1st round bonus and DCT bonus. Check them out!

Glad to know the News About DTC bonus . How many ALEX i get with 1 DTC ?

This will depend on the exchange rates - they will be fixed as the TGE strat (as an 24 average from several crypto exchanges)

keithym10

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:49:46 AM

Good project! keep up the good work, thanks
ALAX_io (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:49:58 AM

Will this mobile game development platform be available for both IOS, Android and Windows Phone? What percentage will developers receive on top of developed games?
Is there any minimal viable product available? Friend of mine told me to have a look at ALAX. Sounds interesting, but would be nice to see some proof of development.

Yes, we have published a blog post with video recently. You can find it here Wink

Fermin AK

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:13:15 AM

ALA is a fiat option though not directly, since it's pegged to FIAT. just like buying credits in various mobile games.
So it looks that ALA has just been created to have lower fees or  is there other reason?

batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:39:08 AM

Well DECENT has already DECENTGO on their blockchain but besides that, we will be the first project outside DECENT based on their blockchain.

What is "DECENTGO"? This is their own coins or ... ? Well. ok. RPX was 1st token on Neo blockchain and was very succesfull. May be Alax will repeat this story on Decent Roll Eyes

DECENTGO is DECENT's wallet app which you can pay for content on the DECENT Network.

Oh, ok. I understand. So this wallet will be support Decent tokens as well? You will create token in June on decent blockhain?

The ALAX wallet will probably not support DCT but DECENT's wallet should support ALX in the future.

People will be able to pay for games only in Alax tokens or in other popular cryptocurrencies? Which other opportunities for use Alax token?

Games will be purchasable only in ALA tokens.
So if for example I have only alax then I want to purchase a game, I can't buy it directly with my alax? I have to convert it first into ala?
ALAX_io (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:54:27 AM

Dragonfly have over 100 million active users.  Shocked really?

Yes. Dragonfly has several versions of their store since they made deals with several phone manufacturers in the past so there is a lot of users which have some of those versions on their phones and 100 Mil is using is actively  Smiley

And how they will use your store? Or how you will use Dragonfly? What main  sence in this partnership?

Old Dragonfly's stores should be gradually updated to ALAX stores.

Sorry, but I dont understand. They will take games from Alax platform and cope them to own stores or...?

Dragonfly's stores will become ALAX stores - ALAX stores will be a platform to connect game and app developers with unbanked customers.

ALAX_io (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:13:00 AM

Hong Kong was selected as Asian HQ due to its lucrative economic and geographical position. Moreover it offers accessibility to consumers, human talent, investors, and partners.Read more about our new Headquarters in article by NewsBTC.

beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 09:15:42 AM

Hong Kong was selected as Asian HQ due to its lucrative economic and geographical position. Moreover it offers accessibility to consumers, human talent, investors, and partners.Read more about our new Headquarters in article by NewsBTC.

Hong kong is a good place for cryptos it seems. I don't know the reason but even binance and kucoin is basing hong kong so probably it is about laws or something.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:23:11 AM

Hong kong is a good place for cryptos it seems. I don't know the reason but even binance and kucoin is basing hong kong so probably it is about laws or something.

I think they have business friendly laws unlike China. It's impressive to see that almost every day there is a good news regarding Alax.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:26:41 AM

Well DECENT has already DECENTGO on their blockchain but besides that, we will be the first project outside DECENT based on their blockchain.

What is "DECENTGO"? This is their own coins or ... ? Well. ok. RPX was 1st token on Neo blockchain and was very succesfull. May be Alax will repeat this story on Decent Roll Eyes

DECENTGO is DECENT's wallet app which you can pay for content on the DECENT Network.

Oh, ok. I understand. So this wallet will be support Decent tokens as well? You will create token in June on decent blockhain?

The ALAX wallet will probably not support DCT but DECENT's wallet should support ALX in the future.

People will be able to pay for games only in Alax tokens or in other popular cryptocurrencies? Which other opportunities for use Alax token?

Games will be purchasable only in ALA tokens.
So if for example I have only alax then I want to purchase a game, I can't buy it directly with my alax? I have to convert it first into ala?

Yes, thats my understanding of the two tokens.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:29:05 AM

yes, Asia and Hong Kong are great markets, if not the biggest markets ever.
I hope the good news will continue after the token sale.

Asia has always been the biggest market when it comes to mobile related content and apps.

In Asia the game market is quite big as well, if this project start to become popular we could look at serious profit here, time will tell Smiley
Asia can be considered as the biggest market in gaming platform. It will be a good decision if Alax focus on this area.

I am currently in Japan and Smartphones and mobile gaming on them is a big thing here. Nearly everyone is using their smartphones during commuter time, looking at their screens. A lot of people are playing smartphone games. If ALAX could get a base in here, it would be amazing lol

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:32:38 AM

yes, Asia and Hong Kong are great markets, if not the biggest markets ever.
I hope the good news will continue after the token sale.

Asia has always been the biggest market when it comes to mobile related content and apps.

In Asia the game market is quite big as well, if this project start to become popular we could look at serious profit here, time will tell Smiley
Asia can be considered as the biggest market in gaming platform. It will be a good decision if Alax focus on this area.

I am currently in Japan and Smartphones and mobile gaming on them is a big thing here. Nearly everyone is using their smartphones during commuter time, looking at their screens. A lot of people are playing smartphone games. If ALAX could get a base in here, it would be amazing lol

yes i think this is what i heard as well about the game market and technology in general, it seems to be quite active and promising, perfect area to start a business like this

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: