Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 02:39:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ALAX - The Blockchain Game Platform for Emerging Markets  (Read 75312 times)
Fermin AK

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:58:12 AM

Yes the team Seems to respect the roadmap, which is one of the most important for investors, have an active roadmap is not so frequent in crypto world. Also alax team manage the communication very well, another important point for the Sucess of a project.
In the past the road map, you need to look at how it is implemented! And looking at this project, I have a firm belief that there will be no problems with financing)

Me neither, I think the fact that they already have millions of users is a great sign.

I hope the ICO goes well and they raise the funds needed. they certainly could use them to accelerate the development.
I think the should expend a part of the funs they raise in the marketing campaign. The marketing is a very important part in the success of a project.

Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:17:28 AM

Yes the team Seems to respect the roadmap, which is one of the most important for investors, have an active roadmap is not so frequent in crypto world. Also alax team manage the communication very well, another important point for the Sucess of a project.
In the past the road map, you need to look at how it is implemented! And looking at this project, I have a firm belief that there will be no problems with financing)

Me neither, I think the fact that they already have millions of users is a great sign.

I hope the ICO goes well and they raise the funds needed. they certainly could use them to accelerate the development.
I think the should expend a part of the funs they raise in the marketing campaign. The marketing is a very important part in the success of a project.
Till now they are very active here and they read everything, what was written here.
So I think, they will notice it and take it into account, if it fits into their strategy.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:35:40 AM

Till now they are very active here and they read everything, what was written here.
So I think, they will notice it and take it into account, if it fits into their strategy.

Yes, the'll probably notice it. Maybe the marketing will be extended when the product is more polished than it is now.
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:18:14 AM

They are starting off with a pretty big potential user base, since the partnership they have with dragonfly. However i don't think they are going to underestimate the acquisition of new potential users.

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
ALAX_io (OP)

Activity: 583
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:18:32 AM

I just received an email informing me that using Decent will have a 10% bonus on the sale? Then one of the forms of payment will be Decent?

This brings up the question... Due the volatility of decent, to what currency is the price of decent is going to be pegged? I mean does it have a fixed price at the time of the sale?
For example what amount of tokens would i get for 1000 dct and will that change during the ICO depending on the price of dct?

There is a fixed price of ALX to ETH. All other coins and tokens will be fixed to ETH based on the 24 hr average from several exchanges (3 or 4 i think). 

Okay, thanks, that makes sense... i think. i Have to take a look at the volatility of dct again to make a decision if i should use it on this.
When I bought the coins of SophiaTX on ICO, I paid tokens dct and received a 10% bonus. There will be a bonus for dct?

Here is a blog post about the bonus for DCT in our TGE where you can find all the important info  Wink

ALAX_io (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:19:53 AM

I just received an email informing me that using Decent will have a 10% bonus on the sale? Then one of the forms of payment will be Decent?

This brings up the question... Due the volatility of decent, to what currency is the price of decent is going to be pegged? I mean does it have a fixed price at the time of the sale?
For example what amount of tokens would i get for 1000 dct and will that change during the ICO depending on the price of dct?

There is a fixed price of ALX to ETH. All other coins and tokens will be fixed to ETH based on the 24 hr average from several exchanges (3 or 4 i think). 

Okay, thanks, that makes sense... i think. i Have to take a look at the volatility of dct again to make a decision if i should use it on this.
When I bought the coins of SophiaTX on ICO, I paid tokens dct and received a 10% bonus. There will be a bonus for dct?
And unless they will accept different coins for payment?? for some reason I was sure that only ETH and Bitcoin

You can participate with BTC, ETH, LTC, BCH, DCT and SPHTX in our TGE Smiley

ALAX_io (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:27:12 AM

Only two days left until our TGE starts! Do you have your ETH wallet ready? You will need one to receive your ALX tokens. If you need a help, you can check our guide how to create one.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:39:13 AM

Only two days left until our TGE starts! Do you have your ETH wallet ready? You will need one to receive your ALX tokens. If you need a help, you can check our guide how to create one.

Good tutorial. Many people are first time investors and do't want to make mistakes when it comes to money.
Fermin AK

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:59:06 AM

They are starting off with a pretty big potential user base, since the partnership they have with dragonfly. However i don't think they are going to underestimate the acquisition of new potential users.
Partnerships are important because the more people notice about the project more users will be.

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:04:14 AM

Nice guide, since Decent isn't very famous you did the right thing to exaplain how to open a wallet on Decentgo, however, Decent's application for windows is a really nice app too

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:09:30 AM

Will there be a KYC procedure?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:19:45 AM

I think it's only required for really large contributions, otherwise we're fine. It says on the website, that the team will contact those that are required to fill in a KYC form.

Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:41:34 AM

Nice how to guide. Never seen a project that explains how you get the basics going. Very good
traveler007

Activity: 840

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:58:52 AM

I think it’s important to aim both android and iOS, there is user and market on both. Emerging markets has more users with android I think. It will b intéressant to see how the alax store will work and how it will connect devs and customers.

Alax is concentrating on unbanked countries and iOS users probably do have credit/debit cards. So I'd say it's better to make Android their priority, especially in the beginning, when financial resources are limited.

How you going to adversite your store? The important part in succes - marketing. And there are will be very hard compete with such store like Googleplay.

Google play does not have very strong position on China's market and as we are going to focus on unbanked people - Google play is not much of a competition for us since you need a credit/debit card if you want to buy app/game there. There is a lot of other competitors but none of them is using the blockchain - they are using mobile network operators to process the payments and they have really high fees (30 - 70% from the price of the app). Therefore we think we have a really good chance to succeed since we will have better price and we are focusing on the unbanked segment of customers.

So you are saying that your store will advertise itself? Is this correct? Cause you didnt cleary answer the question about your marketing strategy

We are preparing several marketing activities which should help to get our Store even to the phones where it is not pre-installed. It should be in a form of a contest but I cannot say any more at the moment. We are now focusing on TGE and contracts with mobile phone manufacturers. Then there will be a development and only then will come marketing activities towards customers.

With which phone manufacturers you have partnership already? And why they agree for your platform if this still not ready?  Roll Eyes

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:32:05 PM

Partnerships are important because the more people notice about the project more users will be.

Well I'm very contented with the ALAX.io team's performance and with the TGE due in less than 2 days, I am hopeful it will be successful!

I'm really curious how well they'll do with the TGE.I'm hoping they'll raise enough for the hard cap.

Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:52:45 PM

If opportunity to get 10% extra tokens exists using DCT token it must be availed. It was really good time during last week to pick cheap DCT having clearly in mind to use them later for ALAX. We are small investors and this is only way to increase the tokens more easily. We are going to be provided the investment opportunity in a day.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:24:50 PM

We need these kinds of projects to start using the new technologies of all these newer blockchains. It is good because it will really put them to the test. DECENT boasts 5 second blocks I think. That's awesome. But what happens when you have 20 million people logging their TETRIS scores on it while 30 million people are downloading The Angry Birds Blockchain Edition? We will see soon I hope.

Blockchain should be used only for transactions not for the content.

In my opinion if anyone will make in the future a blockchain based videogame, for example a MMORPG, where items are permanently stored into blocks, they should use a dedicated blockchain for one game, or else I don't see how it can work properly

I don't see the point why you should store a whole game on the blockchain. For games like MMORPGs a blockchain based payment system for the subscription and or purchases on a market etc would be far enough in my eyes.

What about character data like inventory and money? Could be a great advantage to account security as well

As more data is saved on it as more problematic it will become. Look for example at Steemit. I don't think they managed it right. As the whole platform is on a blockchain it gets slow a lot of times. Also data has to be restricted for users, based on how much power they have.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:00:03 PM

I think it’s important to aim both android and iOS, there is user and market on both. Emerging markets has more users with android I think. It will b intéressant to see how the alax store will work and how it will connect devs and customers.

Alax is concentrating on unbanked countries and iOS users probably do have credit/debit cards. So I'd say it's better to make Android their priority, especially in the beginning, when financial resources are limited.

How you going to adversite your store? The important part in succes - marketing. And there are will be very hard compete with such store like Googleplay.

Google play does not have very strong position on China's market and as we are going to focus on unbanked people - Google play is not much of a competition for us since you need a credit/debit card if you want to buy app/game there. There is a lot of other competitors but none of them is using the blockchain - they are using mobile network operators to process the payments and they have really high fees (30 - 70% from the price of the app). Therefore we think we have a really good chance to succeed since we will have better price and we are focusing on the unbanked segment of customers.

So you are saying that your store will advertise itself? Is this correct? Cause you didnt cleary answer the question about your marketing strategy

We are preparing several marketing activities which should help to get our Store even to the phones where it is not pre-installed. It should be in a form of a contest but I cannot say any more at the moment. We are now focusing on TGE and contracts with mobile phone manufacturers. Then there will be a development and only then will come marketing activities towards customers.

With which phone manufacturers you have partnership already? And why they agree for your platform if this still not ready?  Roll Eyes
Its gionee, one of China's and India's largest smartphone manufacturers who shipped nearly 33 million smartphones worldwide in 2016.
This is the full article https://www.inc.com/darren-heitner/how-a-mobile-gaming-marketplace-plans-to-take-over-asia.html
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:12:45 PM

I think it's only required for really large contributions, otherwise we're fine. It says on the website, that the team will contact those that are required to fill in a KYC form.
KYC for those who invested a relatively huge amount of money will be better instead of KYC for all. Tbh, KYC is a weird thing to do in cryptos!
account78

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:08:46 PM

Hi, I am Crypto Spark ,I record professional videos review about ICO. I have more than 14k subscribers. lets talk about investment deals, smart contract development, latest updates and lot more, If you are interested in a cooperation with me please send me a private message!
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: