Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:11:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ALAX - The Blockchain Game Platform for Emerging Markets  (Read 75312 times)
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:18:53 PM

Instead of buying cards with ALA in them from retailers have you ever thinked of a debit card with some kind of autoconversion (in ALA) when you recharge it?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:16:14 PM

Another day, another exchange! This time ALX is going to be listed on YoBit. Find out more on our blog.

thats a very good exchange for the beginning, thanks for posting this news here on bitcointalk..

I don't think so. Yobit is one of the worst exchanges out there.

I think for now the best exchange Alax is listing is Qryptos by far.
I support you, Qryptos promotes the growth of the coin, examples are SophiaTX and the Gibraltar Exchange RKT. The top project Policipal will be listing there.
Yobit is not a good exchange and there is a lot of coins out there not getting delisted from the start and like the other said it has a poor support which takes time to get an answer. In qryptos i don't tried it yet but it feels good to trade there based on what your words say i will take a try for that exchange.

I guess we could only hope that ALAX will get a good volume and price on that exchange so that the community will be enticed to go there, otherwise they will chose other alternative exchange such as Qryptos which is way much better. Smiley
In a bear market you need some big exchanges that people have the possibility to trade, in a bull market with a working product you even can have a big volume on etherdelta.
So to be prepared for bull and bear you need a working product, but it seems that we see the bull for the next months. Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:39:40 PM

Another day, another exchange! This time ALX is going to be listed on YoBit. Find out more on our blog.

thats a very good exchange for the beginning, thanks for posting this news here on bitcointalk..

I support you, Qryptos promotes the growth of the coin, examples are SophiaTX and the Gibraltar Exchange RKT. The top project Policipal will be listing there.
Yobit is not a good exchange and there is a lot of coins out there not getting delisted from the start and like the other said it has a poor support which takes time to get an answer. In qryptos i don't tried it yet but it feels good to trade there based on what your words say i will take a try for that exchange.

I guess we could only hope that ALAX will get a good volume and price on that exchange so that the community will be enticed to go there, otherwise they will chose other alternative exchange such as Qryptos which is way much better. Smiley
In a bear market you need some big exchanges that people have the possibility to trade, in a bull market with a working product you even can have a big volume on etherdelta.
So to be prepared for bull and bear you need a working product, but it seems that we see the bull for the next months. Smiley
ALAX for sure will have a working product and it should make it easy to get high volume on most exchange. But a well known and most secure exchange will be better.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:51:57 PM

Found another one ALAX review in Youtube, it's fresh look at this project:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_sYv5U8tTs
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:19:10 PM

I was read Alax whitepaper, I i think i was know a promising project  Grin
Yes I think so, they have a great marketing which their app will be pre-installed on smartphone called gione. So the users will be guaranteed.
Fermin AK

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:38:48 PM

ALAX for sure will have a working product and it should make it easy to get high volume on most exchange. But a well known and most secure exchange will be better.
I'm sure that in the future we will have Alax in more well-know exchanges. The token just needs some more time.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2870
Merit: 605

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:26:44 PM

i see that for now alax is listed on many small and medium exchanges but i'm sure that when the project will have a working product the big/important exchanges will not be long in coming...
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:12:15 PM

This is not a good exchange. i could not withdraw my fund from there last summer. And they playing in own games on this exchange. better to list on:
Binance, Upbit, Ethfinex, Huobi, Okex, Latoken, Kukoin, CoinBene, Bibox...
Frank37

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:13:32 PM

Found another one ALAX review in Youtube, it's fresh look at this project:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_sYv5U8tTs
How many languages is he mixing?
Sorry, cant listen it for a long time.  Grin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:31:09 PM

This is not a good exchange. i could not withdraw my fund from there last summer. And they playing in own games on this exchange. better to list on:

it's still early days man, the ICO isn't even over. in time they'll add the token to other exchanges as well.

belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:36:42 PM

It is never too early to anticipate the steps that will be important to the project. So many icos ending up not being able to list their tokens. Congratulations to Team Alax who have already announced their third exchange for the near future
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:52:04 PM

Instead of buying cards with ALA in them from retailers have you ever thinked of a debit card with some kind of autoconversion (in ALA) when you recharge it?

That wouldn't really work for unbanked people and emerging markets is the core audience for this project. I think cards that you can buy in multiple stores work well for emerging markets.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:27:31 PM

That wouldn't really work for unbanked people and emerging markets is the core audience for this project. I think cards that you can buy in multiple stores work well for emerging markets.

Exactly.

Also in my country, there are cards for unbanked people (teeangers mostly) and lots of people are using them.

rjp55

Activity: 798

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 05:30:46 PM

it's still early days man, the ICO isn't even over. in time they'll add the token to other exchanges as well.

I agree, ICO isn't over but they are still announcing partnerships with exchange, maybe the last one is one of the bests.we'll see.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
sambuki

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:32:34 PM

Exactly.

Also in my country, there are cards for unbanked people (teeangers mostly) and lots of people are using them.

To get the services from this project we can use many ways. Whether for unbanked or any other people, there are ways for each type of users.
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:40:53 PM

Exactly.

Because it's comfortable, you just pick it up when you do your shopping routine, it doesn't take much time and it's easy. That's a simple yet very efficient way for distribution.

traveler007

Activity: 840

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:48:32 PM

I was thinking about the KYC on this project and the targeted demographic. I keep seeing the term "unbanked" being used a lot. My concern is, KYC requires not only identification but also proof of residency. The proof of residency requires a utility bill in the party's name with a matching address.... See where I'm going with this? Most utility companies require some form of debit or credit or pay a large deposit. I think a lot of your target audience will not be able to pass KYC because they probably don't have utilities turned on on their name. Might want to think of offering a solution ahead of time, before this becomes an issue. Otherwise, you might find yourself making a lot of refunds.

In case of our KYC, the sufficient proof of residency is an ID or Passport with your address. The uploading of another document is only optional - you do not have to do it. Also - very important is to state the fact, that we have two target groups - unbanked people and crypto community. Most of the unbanked people do not have any crypto and also don't want to have anything with it or just don't have any/enough information about it. So we are don't really expecting them to participate in the TGE. They are an important segment of the final product - ALAX app store. And they do not need to have any crypto to be able to use it (that is part of the reason why we have two tokens).

I just have 2 types of passport in my country. national and international. And only in national I have my adress. But its non english. its ok?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:54:07 PM

I was thinking about the KYC on this project and the targeted demographic. I keep seeing the term "unbanked" being used a lot. My concern is, KYC requires not only identification but also proof of residency. The proof of residency requires a utility bill in the party's name with a matching address.... See where I'm going with this? Most utility companies require some form of debit or credit or pay a large deposit. I think a lot of your target audience will not be able to pass KYC because they probably don't have utilities turned on on their name. Might want to think of offering a solution ahead of time, before this becomes an issue. Otherwise, you might find yourself making a lot of refunds.

In case of our KYC, the sufficient proof of residency is an ID or Passport with your address. The uploading of another document is only optional - you do not have to do it. Also - very important is to state the fact, that we have two target groups - unbanked people and crypto community. Most of the unbanked people do not have any crypto and also don't want to have anything with it or just don't have any/enough information about it. So we are don't really expecting them to participate in the TGE. They are an important segment of the final product - ALAX app store. And they do not need to have any crypto to be able to use it (that is part of the reason why we have two tokens).

I just have 2 types of passport in my country. national and international. And only in national I have my adress. But its non english. its ok?
You still need probably any document with your physical address. I am not sure if non-english pass will go. If the devs have some people for that so it may fit.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:19:08 PM

You still need probably any document with your physical address. I am not sure if non-english pass will go. If the devs have some people for that so it may fit.
This question is very actual - if a person has nowhere to take documents in English, what should he do? There should be opportunity accept documents in other languages too.
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:30:18 PM

It is never too early to anticipate the steps that will be important to the project. So many icos ending up not being able to list their tokens. Congratulations to Team Alax who have already announced their third exchange for the near future

Really there are worth do it mate. I see splendid team work from the Decent and Alax team. Since they have planned complete platform on 2019 they made the promotion and project work itself.
Even in ICO they are showing great potential for investors.
If anyone want to invest on the good blockchain techstore project. This is the perfect one.
Go ahead ALAX team to rock the floor.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: