Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:28:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ALAX - The Blockchain Game Platform for Emerging Markets  (Read 75308 times)
ALAX_io (OP)

Activity: 583
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:38:18 AM

Another day, another exchange! This time ALX is going to be listed on YoBit. Find out more on our blog.

Wow, that's awesome! How come you guys are allowed to share this news before the release? Isn't that forbidden?

Our deals with the exchanges do not forbid it Smiley

ALAX_io (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:51:35 AM

Another day, another exchange! This time ALX is going to be listed on YoBit. Find out more on our blog.

Wow, that's awesome! How come you guys are allowed to share this news before the release? Isn't that forbidden?

I think I lost track. Which are the exchanges that are already confirmed to list ALX tokens?

You can always find it on our blog, where we have created a special subsection Exchanges. Right now it is Yobit, CREX24 and QRYPTOS.

sge99

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 07:52:32 AM

So, it's three exchanges so far? Qryptos, Yobit and Crex 24 (never heard before, btw)? Not bad for such an early stage.

CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 08:11:06 AM

Heck Yeah! Three exchanges listed this early on in the process. I'm glad I jumped in and began to support this project at such an early stage. I have shared my concerns about the KYC process and the currently targeted demographic and how the two don't really jive well together. Other than that, I'd say this project is moving along just fine.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
Fermin AK

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:27:25 AM

Heck Yeah! Three exchanges listed this early on in the process. I'm glad I jumped in and began to support this project at such an early stage. I have shared my concerns about the KYC process and the currently targeted demographic and how the two don't really jive well together. Other than that, I'd say this project is moving along just fine.
Indeed, I'm not a fan of the KYC process but it looks like many ICO are using it. Three exchanges for this stage of the project is fine I think.

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:44:15 AM

You have plans to add ALX on Bancor as well? By the way it's not only 3 exchanges, you forget forkdelta and idex, which I like a lot and I hope to see more decentralized exchanges like idex in the near future

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:54:07 AM

You have plans to add ALX on Bancor as well? By the way it's not only 3 exchanges, you forget forkdelta and idex, which I like a lot and I hope to see more decentralized exchanges like idex in the near future

On Idex however you don't always get added automatically, for example they are not adding all those shitty airdrop from shit projects  Smiley

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:59:33 AM

On Idex however you don't always get added automatically, for example they are not adding all those shitty airdrop from shit projects  Smiley

Exactly, but if you're a legit project there's no problem to be added there, basically every good project is there. I'm sure that ALAX won't find any problem to be added

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
ALAX_io (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:39:04 AM

24 hours left until the end of our TGE! Remember, you can still get two bonuses: 1st round bonus and DCT bonus.

the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:48:20 AM

24 hours left until the end of our TGE! Remember, you can still get two bonuses: 1st round bonus and DCT bonus.

almost 30 mil tokens sold so far. not bad, but they still have time to sell out.

Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:20:31 PM

Great job so far with the TGE. Your sold numbers are very impressive
hazenyc

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:42:36 PM

As an investor, no softcap policy is a good in a short term investing, but as i want to see you thrive, how does this actually work if you'll get less then 100 eth? I am not saying you do but how would your future plan differ from getting hardcap worth of eth?

A soft cap does make sense, but maybe they are confident enough to know that they raise sufficient money to make the project happen.

They are big enough to do it without an ICO actually, but they need to distribute tokens. That's why they are conducting an ICO. They could even only do an airdrop instead but of course they wanna raise money.

So they could do it without raising money but raise money nonetheless. Why do they have to distribute the tokens? What's the point? Why not keep them and sell them to the open market via exchanges?

I guess ICO is the best way to raise funds rather than selling tokens on exchanges, and ICO results will be the gauge and will dictate the pace of project development.
In ICO, you sell the tokens at a consistent price, but if on exchanges, you wont know if they sell higher or lower, so there will be less incentivize to buy it.

I was rather referring to the statement that they don't need money at all to develop the project. But anyway, maybe that is not true and they do indeed need to run an ICO.
sge99

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 01:46:20 PM

Great job so far with the TGE. Your sold numbers are very impressive

That's true, given the difficult market condition with the market just starting to recover this is a quite good result, and there's still some hours left to improve the numbers.

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:01:56 PM

YoBit is one of the exchanges which has probably no rules to announce a listing before. Other then Bittrex etc.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:41:48 PM

The Last 20 hours left until the end of the TGE!
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:57:38 PM

30millions ALX already booked. Such a good achievement I think. Wish withing the last 19 hours left, there will be more ALX to be booked.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:59:09 PM

30millions ALX already booked. Such a good achievement I think. Wish withing the last 19 hours left, there will be more ALX to be booked.

more than 30 million tokens sold at the moment. It's a nice achievement in this market.
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 04:04:05 PM

I think I lost track. Which are the exchanges that are already confirmed to list ALX tokens?

I remember two so far, qryptos and Yobit exchanges will list ALX tokens at first place, maybe there will be more on the process.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:16:29 PM

whats up guys i see here 5 sites YoBit, thats too crazy  Grin
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 04:19:17 PM

more than 30 million tokens sold at the moment. It's a nice achievement in this market.

Although that the booked number for Alax tokens 30 million tokens very good, market is back on track for last 10 days i think. (I am not underestimating the sale but recovery times are over, we are on track)

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: