Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:46:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DRIVR Network - ICO - BOUNTY - Advanced A.I. Ride share platform  (Read 3515 times)
Jhernalex14

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:14:44 AM

I just noticed, the cars will be driven by AI?! Wow! Just wow! This is incredible! It will be deiven by AI and not humans? If that's the case, I am really interested with your technology. But isn't it a bit scary that an AI will be responsible to your life? What if something happened to the passenger? It will take time to the people to adjust to that machines especially the old ones, but I think mAny people like me would love to try thid new technology and see how it works. Goodluck for this project!

Good question, the cars will still have human control. We have a few stages of implementing A.I. Firstly safety is our main priority and this is done via machine learning / deep learning where the A.I will predict when there will be a possible accident. As technology advances and the use of A.I is more widely used then we move to further stages. Currently we are focusing on deep learning / voice recognition / safety & prediction learning. A good example would be your favourite restaurants or places to go is saved in our app which is connected to the A.I it will know where you want to go.

Wow! This project excites me more and more. How about the speed of the car? Can we tell the AI to drive faster or slower? Or is there a fix speed when travelling? if someone who has an urgent meeting and use your app so that they can go to the place wherever they want to go can they ask AI for faster driving?

Yeah mate,this project really can make us excited☺,im also excited for this project ...every time im coming on this thread makes me more excite coz i have read all the positive comments about this,no doubt,this project will be successful..
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:32:20 AM

thread view is very interesting and very professional I think this project is very detailed explain the purpose of this project and the specification about the coin is very helpful to calculate the total to be obtained, but in the number of coins listed, is not too cheap the price of each coin if exchanged to ETH?

I agree with you this project can really help drivers and commuters to have a smooth way on their daily trips and give them the feeling of relaxing trip because of the very active support it has. I hope this will be a successful one.
austriam4444

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:14:46 PM

I'm very excited with the releasing of mobile application. power with blockchain technology easily tracking of driver "using the drivr token" you can easily pay them. They now wake up of the power of blockchain and virtual currency. Easily track by using gps with payment of cryptocurrency drver token will easily catch up with them. its now participating with UBER and soon with GRAB. Smiley the power of blockchain helps the community of secured payments and and scabilaty. Smiley hoping they well release it sooner in playstore.

I cant imagine my self it well be good as well if got bunch of it.. Smiley)  easy ride, crypto money and easily accesibility of private cabs. Smiley this is a good project , beneficial with the community using cabs in there daily transportation on there work Smiley GOOD JOB DRIVR TEAM Smiley

dagon666 (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:54:29 PM

Several people have already left comments on your ICO page: https://icoholder.com/en/drivr-network-17956  It would be great if you will follow your page and help your potential investors.

Thank you for the update, I will assign our team to get onto it straight away
Jasell

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 01:56:36 PM

Good day dev! May I ask what are the criteria for you to operate in a certain city? I just hope that the number of users will be one of the factors consider and hoping Philippines will be one of them. I will encourage my colleagues to participate also in the ICO.

We will first be doing a soft launch in 10 cities to create a solid community of drivers, we aim to target most areas around the globe including Philippines, along with areas that need rideshare. This is why being a city commander is beneficial, you are not only owing a percentage of DRIVR you are running your own rideshare business through DRIVR that will in return help your own city.
Thanks for the timely response and thanks for considering our country a potential spot for your project. And may I ask how to qualify as a city commander for DRVR network in a certain city?  

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
monkeyking03

Activity: 316

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:43:32 PM

The DRIVR application is Autonomous Car ready on launch. DRIVR has a development team dedicated to keeping up with vehicle autonomy, in fact our application is driverless car ready.
jonas5222000

Activity: 476

Student Coin

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:19:14 PM

The DRIVR token grants exclusive access to the DRIVR network ecosystem,dont miss to participate in the token sale and become part of rideshare revolutio.today is the last day of DRIVR PRE-ICO so you can still buy for now.
Yeah i will participate i dont want to miss this opportunity DRIVR had unique project we should support their ICO so that it will be successful many people can use this project we happy to help
i think we need to support this project because this is another hope that we can travel with full of security and well services in all of their passenger,and the other one is we can pay the bills with the using of blockchain so it was so easily and secured.so good luck we are hoping to your successful.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
Sydneydexter

Activity: 125

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:01:10 PM

The DRIVR application is Autonomous Car ready on launch. DRIVR has a development team dedicated to keeping up with vehicle autonomy, in fact our application is driverless car ready.

WOW this is great i hope i can use the application Smiley This will be a good help for me and my friends also Smiley I will keep promoting as soon as possible Thank you DRIVR for making this possible
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:25:06 PM

Another car service ICO as it is. I want to know what will be the main function of AI in your project as if it is the same as UBER and GRAB? And when it will be available because there are alot of rivals with the same concept.
It is better to have rivals so that all of them will try to give a good services and improve their ways in handling their passengers. It is also  better to improve services in order to give satisfaction to anyone.

Rivals exist in every businesses either its traditional business, online business, or cryptocurrency business. The question is what is the most offer your business can give that the rival businesses dont have? I must say that DRIVR can offer to accept crypto payments that UBER and GRAB dont have for now and this what makes DRIVR on the right spot of business and has a potential to have its success. But all in all the success will depend on the TEAM and COMMUNITY. Cheers Smiley
I agree with all of you! Competition is good because it encourages better quality of the services and helps reduce the price. The challenge now for the DRVR network is how are they going to position themselves before those giant rivals, how are they going to continually improve their services, and what are their edge over the others. Please read their whitepaper for you to find out especially the integration of AI in their project. I believe that the arrival of the DRVR Network will revolutionize the way we pay for our daily transport and at the same time how we are going to gain profit when we do feel like becoming a part time driver on our commute to and from work.

Spot on. True enough, how we pay using DRVR will definitely change how the masses will also see blockchain, cryptocurrency. They will witness and experience first hand how it is using and paying through crypto coins and hopefully many will adopt to this revolution. DRVR will be the first one to introduce it to more people.

titteringtacos

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:35:38 PM

Having this kind of project will help more people to understand how crypto currency works and how convenient it would be in all aspects. Travelling safe and a hassle free is a plus for a commuter. Understanding crypto and how it works and helps daily lives of every people is great. With DRIVR more people will be aware of crypto world and I must say this is a good tool to spread the word. Looking forward on the success of this project. Great Job Team Smiley
poi35

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:10:34 PM

I am happy to know that there is a project like this. This can help drivers and passengers in order to have a smooth trip daily with out any distruction. I am hoping for some updates and success to hear is a great pleasurw.

This will help the community. This kind of project is a waking up the community using the blockchain technology, a secured and decentralized.
Also helping the country reducing the crime of road. like running out the driver and not paying. with this drver token it can reduce it. they pay. and you can track your place

This is the new face of technology, a car deiven by AI, it can also deep learn. Although there are many things to look up to but this project will be awesome. A new mode of transportation. A high technology, that made us all very excited. This project rivals uber and grab but I can see that this project is very unique, and all it needs is to be launched and to het famous from people.

Indeed it's great to hear such project about this but this AI's or self driving cars was already existing right? so you might think what will  be the new ? ok let me answer that for you the uniqueness of this project is that they combine the power of blockchain and AI technology to this project that's why it gives more power to the program to help human in their everyday living in such way as  mode of transportation.

I agree on your statement. Nowadays AI's or self driving cars in already on existence but those companies running those kind of projects are using traditional technology whereas DRIVR network integrates blockchain technology on its project for it to be more futuristic and decentralized.
turkiman

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:37:07 PM

this project has a very interesting thread, proud of the team that developed it, but the thing that is not interesting only one is the cheap coin prices with a total supply of little coins, for the interest of this coin will enter coinmarketcap in the near future, it is very convincing me to follow this project

════════⟹  Pro Fish  ⟸════════
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
⋄❖⋄ Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram
DISCMAN

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:41:07 PM

DRiVR NETWORK is indeed a solution, hassle free in payment transaction especially when your in a hurry and busy life, hi tech security for passengers and drivers, even the police for tracking the criminal in case the passengers were in danger..  These makes peoples everyday living convenient and secured..

Good to know that the project has this kind of platform. Where in the transaction becomes faster and one thing that I really love about this project is that it makes the people to become more secure in many ways.
qwertyking

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:53:54 PM

looks good and meaningful
Nikkolodeon

Activity: 98
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:06:12 AM

If some ICO's are making their own service cab or project like DRVIR did today, will the developers of this team step up with the game of competing their project?

I believe they would compete or they have the ability to compete I should say, when I first saw the project and the whitepaper I could say that the project and they have clear objectives regarding rideshare industry and how to improve it. I believe they are the number one decentralized rideshare platform now.

That's good. I hope that the DRIVR team will give their best on making this project smooth and will not break the expectation of the people's request. I'm waiting and supporting their project to be successful because I believe that the contribution will be better for the economy.

There is always a room to level up the projects, if other ICOs would make a project like this, of course they will be needing a more advance technology and ideas to be unique and be a rival of drivr, that way DRIVR would look for an improvements for their project to step up. It is a competition, who knows if it may end up doing a floating cars because of that rivalry.
maritzegr

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:30:13 AM

at what country  will be the 1st launching of this project?do you have  plan to extend  it in asia? in purchasing the drivr network token can we purchase it by fiat or we could use other crypto ?
Jhernalex14

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:45:43 AM

This is the complete project that i want to participate,im waiting for the success of this project..i will buy more tokens soon😊,godbless team Drivr..
darkywis

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:18:18 AM

this project has a very interesting thread, proud of the team that developed it, but the thing that is not interesting only one is the cheap coin prices with a total supply of little coins, for the interest of this coin will enter coinmarketcap in the near future, it is very convincing me to follow this project

Interesting indeed, that is why I'm keeping my on eye on this project because of the concept of their work that is so unique and more advance than the others services been offered in the public. Our expectation on this will surely prevail.

Darthflux14

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:45:31 AM

DRiVR NETWORK is indeed a solution, hassle free in payment transaction especially when your in a hurry and busy life, hi tech security for passengers and drivers, even the police for tracking the criminal in case the passengers were in danger..  These makes peoples everyday living convenient and secured..

Good to know that the project has this kind of platform. Where in the transaction becomes faster and one thing that I really love about this project is that it makes the people to become more secure in many ways.

Yes that is also the reason why I also want their platform. Their project is very comfortable to use and they do make the consumers secure in going to the place they want to go.
naigelbit

Activity: 434

X-Block.io

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 07:26:59 AM

DRiVR NETWORK is indeed a solution, hassle free in payment transaction especially when your in a hurry and busy life, hi tech security for passengers and drivers, even the police for tracking the criminal in case the passengers were in danger..  These makes peoples everyday living convenient and secured..

Yes that is also the reason why I also want their platform. Their project is very comfortable to use and they do make the consumers secure in going to the place they want to go.

This project is a life changer if they can implement in whole country, Because this project have a high technology to secure their clients whatever the want to go. I think this will be successful project so dont be afraid to invest with this one. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: