Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: what should we do now?
Keep holding - 67 (54.9%)
Sell all and go away - 6 (4.9%)
Buy more - 48 (39.3%)
Sell all and buy USDT - 1 (0.8%)
Total Voters: 122

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I Buy or Sell now?  (Read 2115 times)
ruffles2016

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:29:07 AM

If you bought earlier and watched your coins burning onto ground you should keep holding as most coins will recover. If you don't own any coins it is fine time to buy some as I think ethereum saw its bottom or near-bottom.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
aces777

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:43:25 AM

at the current market prices, buying is more advisable considering that the crypto prices has gone. with the red zone upon us, most cryptos are struggling opening gates for willing buyers to acquire crypto at a cheaper cheaper price, selling at this price will only make you loses.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
silver23

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:46:07 AM

Buy, if you have much money. And hold it.
But if you doubt to buy coin, you just take hold all your coin and wait until the last mont of this year.
I do that to, holding and waiting is right for now.
globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 0

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 10:49:04 AM

for me always buy I buy when the most of the people are afraid holding, I think this is a very profitable thing to do.

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
Aliya Taj

Activity: 226

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:21:53 AM

With the prevailing market price, its more advisable to buy as most coins are cheaply available due to the dip in prices. which wont last for long, the market will recover with time, presenting a perfect time to sell, but for now, buy
Fria

Activity: 182
Merit: 40

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:27:00 PM

Buying and selling altcoins are onle based on situations and circumstances because especially this first quarter of the year, it's the best time to buy all of our favorite altcoins due to they're all cheaper than their ath or highest price value this January.
Selling also applies when the investor or holder are gaining high amount of profits, so it depends on individual if want to buy or sell.
sunnydmd

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:39:31 PM

my answer is both
sell coins which brought you profit, and buy coin that you believe it has potential, this is a very good time to buy coins cause price is too low

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
loicuagio1979 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:37:11 AM

We are facing with crazy crypto market. It keeps dumping and there's no light at the end of the tunnel.
A lot of advice from you guy have been sent to me. Thank you for your comments.
I have nothing to say now, but HODLING
P/s: I buried all of my passwords of my trading accounts in my garden. I shall dig them in December 1st
 Cry Cry Cry
JanuaryStars

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:42:31 AM

Dear members
I have some coins: BTC, LTC, NEO, DBC. I am now wondering with this dumping market.
What should I do now? hold, buy more or sell?
Please give me an advice  : Shocked Shocked Shocked
                                                      Where are you exactly in this psychology chart now?

https://i.imgur.com/pJZDjMK.gif
(Updated: Mar 9th 2018)

This such an amusing and infographic chart and is reality if you really give thought to it.
Many ave experienced those frustrating and promising then frustrating scenarios. Grin
But in the end if you sum it all up, it is better to hold long term, cause mean gains would give profits.
Buy when the dip is experienced, then hold and wait. Sell a few for self reward then wait again.
raniadaling

Activity: 91

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:46:37 AM

I agree, reality with cryptos is funny  Grin and at some point warranting sorry and indignation.
But if we hold on to our assets and play along well with peaks and reap a few rewards for our self then we ma not feel the dip and losses.
This is the reward system I'm planning for myself and will apply once it does.
kingkats0803

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:52:53 AM

Dear members
I have some coins: BTC, LTC, NEO, DBC. I am now wondering with this dumping market.

https://i.imgur.com/pJZDjMK.gif

I'm at number 16 the "what the h***" part!  Grin
It really is funny how much can you lose if your confidence wavers, its frustrating in truth. really.
So now I firmly would say that I will hold my assets for as long as it takes, win or lose.  Grin
So that there will be no more "what the" moments when it comes down to it. HODL guys and believe in your assets.
emanbea07

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:54:16 AM

For now it is good to buy bitcoin and hold and wait until pump again a bitcoin price then sell.
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:58:45 AM

The poll has made itself clear. That the best decision to take would be to keep holding. And the second to the best would be to buy more. It is good if we follow the advice of the poll result. That is actually what I am doing right now even if there are times when I am really disappointed with the crypto market. I am constantly torn between trying to avoid looking at my portfolio because it would only stress me if the market has even taken a much deeper plunge or taking a peek into it to see if the market has already recovered. 
PageDown

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:14:29 AM

Just hold it for a period of time. It'll rise up eventually. Maybe when you least expect it.
bitadmiral

Activity: 139
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:20:20 AM

good idea hold your coin
for now the of bitcoin and altcoin in crypto was down and this is the best time to buy a potential coin and hold it
the price of crypto currency will increase again and give you a good profit- x2 x5 x10, just hold, not sell
pjwaffle

Activity: 539

BIB Exchange

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:34:07 AM

Dear members

I think you should sell DBC and NEO to buy more LTC and ETH. BTC, ETH and LTC price are in the bottom now and the best way is keeping calm and wait in few weeks. everything will be fine soon

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
Masy scurity

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:46:58 AM

For me it is better at selling only comrades than the loss itself later because the price of the coin now probably no more future price later. now we see that the price of the coin came down very quickly.

lamadu3

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:46:09 PM

Yes if you have coins in your wallet then it is right time to sell out because in this time the rates off all coins high.

I would better join this group of people that recommend you to keep holding your altcoins and Bitcoin. I do not think that you will make the right step if you decide to get rid of your cryptocurrency.
Adio

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:00:41 PM

I will advise you to hold your BTC LTC and NEO very well,  as we all know BTC is the king of crypto coins and it kinda determines the fate of other altcoins so it's a win win situation. LTC and NEO are a strong project just hold them and if you are good in trading you can trade them for more accumulation, as for Dbc no much info as regard it, Just add ETH to your portfolio to make it look balance
Bet9ja111

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:02:29 PM

I would advice you to buy more because the prices of the altcoins in the market now are cheap. Do not sell your coin first because it is surely your loss. Just wait for the prices to go up because it's not always dump time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: