Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 09:07:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] REME-Coin up to 100% Cashback Anywhere Online and Offline  (Read 4287 times)
GseaFred11

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:23:03 PM

Do you have some Partner Bonus?
Misssa

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:26:56 PM

Does the token have a clear purpose?
GseaFred11

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:34:06 PM

And I would like to know about bonuses in general
yuracryptoman

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:36:21 PM

Partners, employees and consultants have the opportunity to reserve REME-Coins in advance with a partner bonus of 50 percent. This bonus cannot be combined with the time bonus or the bonus for major investors.
yuracryptoman

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:39:36 PM

Bonus for Major Investors

Major investors who do not meet the requirements of the partner bonus receive a bonus depending on the investment volume according to the following staggering: from 100.000 CHF 15 %, from 50.000 CHF 10 %, from 10.000 CHF 5 %.

Time Bonus

During pre-sale, there is a staggered temporal bonus. In addition to the purchased REME-Coins, investors receive the following percentage bonuses: 01/03/18 33 %, 02/03/18 - 15/03/18 25 %, 16/03/18 - 31/03/18 20 %, 01/04/18 - 15/04/18 15 %, 16/04/18 - 15/05/18 10 %.
yuracryptoman

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:43:29 PM

Does the token have a clear purpose?
The company will use the REME-Coin (in the form of a utility token) to create a currency with a real, measurable value.
yuracryptoman

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:45:03 PM

START_Summit, a great conference for entrepreneurship and innovation, in St. Gallen, Switzerland!
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DYVV4owXcAA0_2l.jpg
ArahFrie17

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:50:32 PM

What Potential for Increasing the Value of REME-Coin?
vadimproton

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:52:13 PM

The company will use the REME-Coin (in the form of a utility token) to create a currency with a real, measurable value.

Here is an example: Those who buy 1000 banner insertions today, pay between $50 and $100 TKP (price per thousand of contacts) depending on the advertising space, e. g. on highly frequented websites with shopping-inclined customers. Advertising always has a certain price per ad display (CpI or Cost per Impression). At repay.me, advertisers can also book such advertisements (or ad impressions) at a certain price. The fixed value each REME-Coin holds, is defined as follows: Each REME-Coin stands for a fixed number of advertisements on the repay. me marketplace, which is checked every six months and adjusted if necessary. The issue price of a REME-Coin is based on the market value for advertising inserts on comparable marketplaces.

Here is a numerical example: A REME-Coin is covered with 10 banner advertisements as an advertising form. This means that you could exchange a REME-Coin for 10 banner advertisements at any time. In the above example of banner ads (1000 ads for $50), 10 ads are worth about $0.50 (equal to the intrinsic value of a REME-Coin). With the REME-Coin, the company releases one of the first tokens which holds a real value.
vadimproton

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:52:41 PM

Why invest? REME-Coin Cashback Explained
https://youtu.be/L8_yaugLPH0
vadimproton

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:54:38 PM

CELINE FELBER - HR
hhttps://www.linkedin.com/in/uijin-celine-felber-596412104/
https://www.xing.com/profile/Celine_Felber3
https://i.imgur.com/d1tGctz.png
vadimproton

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:56:14 PM

Major investors who do not meet the requirements of the partner bonus receive a bonus depending on the investment volume according to the following staggering: from 100.000 CHF 15 %, from 50.000 CHF 10 %, from 10.000 CHF 5 %.

Time Bonus

During pre-sale, there is a staggered temporal bonus. In addition to the purchased REME-Coins, investors receive the following percentage bonuses: 01/03/18 33 %, 02/03/18 - 15/03/18 25 %, 16/03/18 - 31/03/18 20 %, 01/04/18 - 15/04/18 15 %, 16/04/18 - 15/05/18 10 %.
Cashback Bonus

A six-week pre-launch phase is planned before the repay.me marketplace is launched in the first half of 2018. During these six weeks before the launch, users will be given the opportunity to register on repay.me for the first time. The platform's shopping function will only be activated from the launch day onwards. Investors from the pre-sale phase are automatically registered for the pre-launch phase and receive an additional cashback bonus of 20 percent on all their purchases for a full year. This makes it possible to receive up to 100 percent cashback for each purchased item more quickly.
Flex123

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:58:28 PM

Here is an example: Those who buy 1000 banner insertions today, pay between $50 and $100 TKP (price per thousand of contacts) depending on the advertising space, e. g. on highly frequented websites with shopping-inclined customers. Advertising always has a certain price per ad display (CpI or Cost per Impression). At repay.me, advertisers can also book such advertisements (or ad impressions) at a certain price. The fixed value each REME-Coin holds, is defined as follows: Each REME-Coin stands for a fixed number of advertisements on the repay. me marketplace, which is checked every six months and adjusted if necessary. The issue price of a REME-Coin is based on the market value for advertising inserts on comparable marketplaces.

Here is a numerical example: A REME-Coin is covered with 10 banner advertisements as an advertising form. This means that you could exchange a REME-Coin for 10 banner advertisements at any time. In the above example of banner ads (1000 ads for $50), 10 ads are worth about $0.50 (equal to the intrinsic value of a REME-Coin). With the REME-Coin, the company releases one of the first tokens which holds a real value.
The advertising possibilities on repay.me will become increasingly interesting for advertisers due to the growing number of repay.me users. Therefore, each REME-Coin will have a fixed starting value that is far above the issue price and gains value over time. From the onset, the REME-Coin performance prognosis is promising, because the advertising contacts guaranteed by a REME-Coin become more numerous and more valuable.
Innovative forms of advertising (e.g. recommendation ads) can be purchased exclusively with the REME-Coin, which is another one of the many advantages of the REME-Coin. The increasing acceptance and application possibilities of the REME-Coin for end customers are additional positive motivating factors. With the increasing number of repay.me users, the selection and segmentation options for advertisers will also become more elaborate on repay.me.
Flex123

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:59:12 PM

Time Bonus

Cashback Bonus

A six-week pre-launch phase is planned before the repay.me marketplace is launched in the first half of 2018. During these six weeks before the launch, users will be given the opportunity to register on repay.me for the first time. The platform's shopping function will only be activated from the launch day onwards. Investors from the pre-sale phase are automatically registered for the pre-launch phase and receive an additional cashback bonus of 20 percent on all their purchases for a full year. This makes it possible to receive up to 100 percent cashback for each purchased item more quickly.
Development | 45 percent

Most of the investments go into the development of the repay.me marketplace, as described in detail in this whitepaper. This includes, for example, MVP, the further development of the marketplace (shopping basket with several products from different sellers, API for product import, recommendation ads and other topics), app development including payment options with REME-Coin, as well as split payment with REME-Coin and the connection to offline shops.
Flex123

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:00:43 PM

https://irishtechnews.ie/cashback-on-the-blockchain-mario-peter-repay-me-at-biisummit-dubai-march-19th/
CASHBACK ON THE BLOCKCHAIN, MARIO PETER, REPAY.ME, AT BIISUMMIT, DUBAI, MARCH 19TH
AbrammFry08

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:02:27 PM

What about Strategic Positioning of repay.me?
vovanchik1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:04:53 PM

What about Strategic Positioning of repay.me?
Consumers Want Cashback. Recent studies show that customers around the world are very keen to save money while shopping:
• 79 percent of customers describe themselves as "price-oriented" and always want the lowest price, the most cashback and the highest discounts.
• 71 percent of all customers are interested in products related to
• cashback (source: Statista)—this also applies to high-income households.
• 90 percent of customers use coupons found in various online and offline sources.
• 96 percent of customers would continue to use coupons even after a lottery win.
• 61 percent of millennials spend more than two hours a week looking for coupons and discounts.
• 80 percent of all consumers worldwide show a high willingness to change and would immediately switch to another shop, to another platform.
• or even to another brand if they could save enough money.
All of these studies and research clearly show that there is a strong and sustained customer interest in saving money when shopping, coupled with a high willingness to switch shops or brands (eight out of ten customers). repay.me wants to meet exactly this need. On this basis, repay.me is aiming for a market volume of 97 billion US dollars, as described above.
vovanchik1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:05:38 PM

Time Bonus

Cashback Bonus

Development | 45 percent

Most of the investments go into the development of the repay.me marketplace, as described in detail in this whitepaper. This includes, for example, MVP, the further development of the marketplace (shopping basket with several products from different sellers, API for product import, recommendation ads and other topics), app development including payment options with REME-Coin, as well as split payment with REME-Coin and the connection to offline shops.
Internationalization, support, sales and marketing | 25 percent

The second largest block of investments will be used in particular to develop new markets and thus the growth of the repay.me marketplace and its community. Sales and marketing are largely driven by the extra coins reserved for repay.me, which account for 17.5 percent of the coins sold.
vovanchik1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:06:15 PM

https://irishtechnews.ie/cashback-on-the-blockchain-mario-peter-repay-me-at-biisummit-dubai-march-19th/
CASHBACK ON THE BLOCKCHAIN, MARIO PETER, REPAY.ME, AT BIISUMMIT, DUBAI, MARCH 19TH
By @SimonCocking interview with Mario Peter the CEO from Repay.me, sponsors of the BIISUMMIT Blockchain Innovation & Investment Summit Dubai

1 min pitch for what you are doing now?

We are currently on roadshows for our planned ICO in the second quarter. This is very exciting —  intensive, but it is a lot of fun, especially since we have received so much positive feedback from experts and investors.
vovanchik1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:07:12 PM

The advertising possibilities on repay.me will become increasingly interesting for advertisers due to the growing number of repay.me users. Therefore, each REME-Coin will have a fixed starting value that is far above the issue price and gains value over time. From the onset, the REME-Coin performance prognosis is promising, because the advertising contacts guaranteed by a REME-Coin become more numerous and more valuable.
Innovative forms of advertising (e.g. recommendation ads) can be purchased exclusively with the REME-Coin, which is another one of the many advantages of the REME-Coin. The increasing acceptance and application possibilities of the REME-Coin for end customers are additional positive motivating factors. With the increasing number of repay.me users, the selection and segmentation options for advertisers will also become more elaborate on repay.me.
An Application Example:
The more precise and specific the target group selection is on repay.me, the more valuable the segmented advertising contacts are. For example, if a cosmetics retailer can now contact 100 users for 10 REME-Coins who only meet the criterion "female," then, as the repay.me users and data volume increase, the target group selection options become finer. For the same 10 coins, the retailer could then select 100 female users aged between 20 and 30 who are currently interested in cosmetic products.
REME-Coins are backed up with user data (the "gold of the 21st century"), which are constantly growing. The amount of coins will not increase after the pre-sale, but the amount of data will. Each user’s activity produces a new set of data that is interesting for buyers of coins. Anyone who wants to access this data in the future must have REME-Coins. The amount of data increases every second, while the amount of coins remains the same. This results in the REME-Coin becoming much more interesting and valuable for the advertising industry.
To summarize, the REME-Coin has several different mechanisms that will help increase its value. For instance, the repay.me targeting tool can be precisely fine-tuned to increase segmented contact value. Also, the contacts behind a REME-Coin will then become more and more valuable due to the increasing amount of data. Classical banner ads are only one of many forms of advertising offered on repay.me, as repay.me has developed new and very special forms of advertising that enable advertisers to inform a whole target group or region within minutes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: