Bitcoin Forum
September 13, 2024, 10:28:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] REME-Coin up to 100% Cashback Anywhere Online and Offline  (Read 4296 times)
basehype

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:21:50 PM

Most of the cashback systems are too complicated in use. I think this one is not an exception.
ellleM

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:23:24 PM

Is it really safe to use repay.me? I've heard of many similar fraudulent scheme.
bagdanvolkov

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:25:23 PM

Most of the cashback systems are too complicated in use. I think this one is not an exception.
Fortunately, you are wrong.) On the repay.me marketplace all products are directly available without using external links. Users don't have to click their way from a cashback website to other shop pages and hope that the cashback allocation works out later. At repay.me, all shops and offers are integrated directly on the marketplace, like for example on Amazon.
SantiagoDA

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:27:55 PM

What are the prospects for repay.me development? What shall we expect  from this cashback system?
repay.me (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:28:10 PM

Is it really safe to use repay.me? I've heard of many similar fraudulent scheme.
Repay.me is the first marketplace in the world with its own crypto currency as a payment option. There is nothing to worry about.
bagdanvolkov

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:29:15 PM

What are the prospects for repay.me development? What shall we expect  from this cashback system?
According to the statistics, In 2018( the launch year of repay.me) the worldwide online retail trade volume is expected to be $2.77 trillion. The calculated market potential for repay.me is up to $2.22 trillion worldwide due to various factors.
ellleM

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:31:05 PM

Repay.me is the first marketplace in the world with its own crypto currency as a payment option. There is nothing to worry about.
OK, but If I want to become a customer of repay.me, what is the guarantee my personal data will be protected?
SantiagoDA

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:33:22 PM

According to the statistics, In 2018( the launch year of repay.me) the worldwide online retail trade volume is expected to be $2.77 trillion. The calculated market potential for repay.me is up to $2.22 trillion worldwide due to various factors.
What factors do you mean?
repay.me (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:34:33 PM

OK, but If I want to become a customer of repay.me, what is the guarantee my personal data will be protected?
The processing of customer data is carried out exclusively in accordance with the new EU Data Protection Ordinance.
bagdanvolkov

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:34:54 PM

For example, it can be an increasing  willingness of consumers to switch from one brand or shop to another or even to another platform if they could save enough money.
ellleM

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:36:22 PM

The processing of customer data is carried out exclusively in accordance with the new EU Data Protection Ordinance.
Please, tell me more if you know something else about it.
repay.me (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:37:35 PM

Please, tell me more if you know something else about it.
Sure. A data protection concept was developed by the law firm Unverzagt von Have with lawyer Dr. Eickmeier. This law firm also monitors compliance with data protection laws.
SantiagoDA

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:38:13 PM

For example, it can be an increasing  willingness of consumers to switch from one brand or shop to another or even to another platform if they could save enough money.
That makes sense. And what about the competitiveness of this cashback system? Can it be compared with Amazon for example?
BitProNews

Activity: 376
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:38:50 PM

Your answer does not reply to all the doubts in previous posts. People had to face all fraudulent schemes that were guaranteed the credibility in their technical whitepapers. Furthermore, as it is the first marketplace in the world using its own cryptocurrency, this make more doubts for invstors about if this will correctly function. At this moment, as i understood, community is just trusting the team but nobody knows what should happen after the crowdsale.
A working prototype can convaince investors so is there a plan to lunch a test product?
bagdanvolkov

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:42:18 PM

MARC RENNER - Scrum Master
https://www.xing.com/profile/Marc_Renner2
https://i.imgur.com/yHyODOS.png
bagdanvolkov

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:44:16 PM

Your answer does not reply to all the doubts in previous posts. People had to face all fraudulent schemes that were guaranteed the credibility in their technical whitepapers. Furthermore, as it is the first marketplace in the world using its own cryptocurrency, this make more doubts for invstors about if this will correctly function. At this moment, as i understood, community is just trusting the team but nobody knows what should happen after the crowdsale.
A working prototype can convaince investors so is there a plan to lunch a test product?
MARKETPLACE PRE-LAUNCH AND REME-COIN ISSUE
2nd QUARTER OF 2018
repay.me is planning to pre-launch the marketplace in the second quarter of 2018, opening it up for exclusive user pre-registration (with invite only) and the listing of products.In addition, the REME-Coin will be issued on (will be announced soon).

MVP-LAUNCH
3rd QUARTER OF 2018
The repay.me marketplace MVP is planned for 3rd quarter of 2018. The self-booking platform via Adform will be made accessible to advertisers.

FIRST APPLICATIONS OF REME-COIN
2ND HALF YEAR 2018
Part of the cashback is paid out in REME-Coins, and products can be purchased on repay.me marketplace with REME-Coins. It is also possible to book advertisements with the REME-Coin. In addition, the legal requirements for the listing and trading of REME-Coin on various renowned stock exchanges will be created, as far as possible. There will be a connection to a marketplace hub and the possibility of automated product adjustment via an API.

APP, CRYPTO-WALLET & NEW APPLICATONS
1ST HALF OF 2019
repay.me will release its own mobile app with a connection to the Ethereum Blockchain, which functions as a crypto-wallet. Once the legal requirements have been created, this app can be used, for example, in offline shops for purchasing. In addition, further acceptance points for the REME-Coin will be created, supported by the creation of the possibility to pay with REME-Coins via credit card: Cashback is paid for further user activities such as writing reviews and recommendation ads.

EXPANSION & INTERNATIONALIZATION
2ND HALF OF 2019 AND BEYOND
repay.me will be driving the internationalization process forward and will open up additional markets. The focus will be put on targeted offline expansion and the acquisition of additional acceptance points for the REME-Coin. In the wake of this, REME-Coin shall be made available as a payment solution for other marketplaces (including payment splitting). Accordingly, the legal requirements for this are created. The repay.me self-booking platform for advertisers, with REME-Coins as payment method, will be released for other shops and marketplaces.
bagdanvolkov

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:44:57 PM

That makes sense. And what about the competitiveness of this cashback system? Can it be compared with Amazon for example?
This project is young but promising. If we talk about Amazon, in 2016 it’s  global trade volume was approximately $136 billion, representing a market share of 7.3 percent. With regard to Amazon, repay.me aims to gain a 3.5 percent market share in the long term, based on the significant advantages that repay.me offers its users.
SantiagoDA

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:47:13 PM

This project is young but promising. If we talk about Amazon, in 2016 it’s  global trade volume was approximately $136 billion, representing a market share of 7.3 percent. With regard to Amazon, repay.me aims to gain a 3.5 percent market share in the long term, based on the significant advantages that repay.me offers its users.
Thank you for answering my questions, it was very informative!
bagdanvolkov

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:49:18 PM

DIMITRY SAGOYAN - Frontend Developer
https://i.imgur.com/rBj6ZpU.png
bagdanvolkov

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:50:19 PM

Thank you for answering my questions, it was very informative!
You're welcome)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: