Bitcoin Forum
August 09, 2024, 05:27:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] REME-Coin up to 100% Cashback Anywhere Online and Offline  (Read 4288 times)
yuracryptoman

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:23:48 PM

It is fantastic! repay.me allows up to 100 percent cashback for both online and participating offline stores and also for used items.
Furthermore, repay.me users can influence the amount of their cashback payments through various platform activities, such as inviting new active users, participating in surveys or writing helpful product reviews.
repay.me has even developed a system that makes it easier to write useful product reviews and then rewards them with cashback.
AcIttive repay.me users not only profit permanently from the recommendation of the marketplace to friends, but also from inviting other shops or the favourite pizzeria around the corner to repay. me. Every turnover of the online and offline shops invited is remunerated to the corresponding users with additional cashback payments. The online or offline shops brought to repay.me also benefit from this.
ArahFrie17

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:32:30 PM

It is fantastic! repay.me allows up to 100 percent cashback for both online and participating offline stores and also for used items.
Furthermore, repay.me users can influence the amount of their cashback payments through various platform activities, such as inviting new active users, participating in surveys or writing helpful product reviews.
repay.me has even developed a system that makes it easier to write useful product reviews and then rewards them with cashback.
AcIttive repay.me users not only profit permanently from the recommendation of the marketplace to friends, but also from inviting other shops or the favourite pizzeria around the corner to repay. me. Every turnover of the online and offline shops invited is remunerated to the corresponding users with additional cashback payments. The online or offline shops brought to repay.me also benefit from this.
I was pleasantly surprised when found out that even after the first purchase users receive cashback payments in daily amounts. This happens until up to 100 percent of purchases are fully re-paid.
yuracryptoman

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:33:32 PM

I was pleasantly surprised when found out that even after the first purchase users receive cashback payments in daily amounts. This happens until up to 100 percent of purchases are fully re-paid.
Did you know, that repay.me offers sellers lower fees than other well-known marketplaces? This, together with the competitive situation in the marketplace, leads to significantly better prices for end customers and makes it less stressful for sellers.
ArahFrie17

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:38:32 PM

Did you know, that repay.me offers sellers lower fees than other well-known marketplaces? This, together with the competitive situation in the marketplace, leads to significantly better prices for end customers and makes it less stressful for sellers.
Also, it is very comfortable platform.  repay.me does not have any customer loyalty programs, no complicated point collecting systems and no cumbersome exchange of points for unattractive rewards.
yuracryptoman

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:39:49 PM

Also, it is very comfortable platform.  repay.me does not have any customer loyalty programs, no complicated point collecting systems and no cumbersome exchange of points for unattractive rewards.
From my own experiance I know that other companies may pay five or ten dollars bonus once for referring friends in the first or second level. repay.me, on the other hand, consistently remunerates everything that is ever generated in unlimited depth by referring customers to repay.me in terms of sales and advertising revenue.
vovanchik1

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:42:25 PM

From my own experiance I know that other companies may pay five or ten dollars bonus once for referring friends in the first or second level. repay.me, on the other hand, consistently remunerates everything that is ever generated in unlimited depth by referring customers to repay.me in terms of sales and advertising revenue.
repay.me provide its customers with a great number of benefits.For the use of all repay.me advantages it is sufficient to simply pay with the REME-Coin.The more the acceptance of the REME-Coin expands, the more excitingthis option becomes. repay.me uses the most modern technologies and innovative payment systems to rethink the entire market.
vovanchik1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:43:01 PM

In case you haven’t heard, last Friday Facebook announced the suspension of its political data analytics company Cambridge Analytica. Cambridge Analytica violated the Terms of Service by sharing personal information collected on up to 50 Million Facebook-users, without their consent. How did they get their hands on all of this data? A psychology professor at the University of Cambridge created an app called “thisisyourdigitallife”, which lawfully gathered data from all of its users as well as information on their friends. It took a turn to the illegal side of things when this information was then shared with Cambridge Analytica.
Facebook looks the other way

According to The Verge, the data collected on the over 50 million users is said to have been used in the 2016 presidential election. Besides such use of our data being a huge violation of the Terms of Service that we expect Facebook to implement, it should be shocking to the individual users that according to The Observer (confirmed by a Facebook statement), the company already knew that this was happening towards the end of 2015. However, they didn’t take the necessary steps to secure the private information of their users.
The users are the key to change

While you may not have been personally affected by this data breach, this recent occurrence shows that anyone can easily be a target. Hence, as much as angry politicians can attempt to make changes, Facebook relies on its users to survive. If enough of us actively and openly express our concern, perhaps Facebook will be moved to change. In saying that, the topic of user data, and its use, is ambivalent. The only way to avoid our data being used, is by avoiding the internet completely.
GseaFred11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:44:24 PM

Should sellers and advertisers be interested in repay.me? Or all the attention of this cashback system is paid to buyers?
vovanchik1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:46:12 PM

Should sellers and advertisers be interested in repay.me? Or all the attention of this cashback system is paid to buyers?
repay.me has developed an attractive platform for both customers and sellers (and advertisers). On the one hand, the platform takes into account the customer's need for saving opportunities more consistently than all other cashback companies. On the other hand, repay.me's new marketplace also creates attractive opportunities for retailers (and advertisers).
JanDerus

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:46:28 PM

What about repay.me’s Unique Selling Points for advertisers?
GseaFred11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:55:46 PM

repay.me has developed an attractive platform for both customers and sellers (and advertisers). On the one hand, the platform takes into account the customer's need for saving opportunities more consistently than all other cashback companies. On the other hand, repay.me's new marketplace also creates attractive opportunities for retailers (and advertisers).
About what opportunities for retailers and advertisers you are talking?
vovanchik1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:02:22 PM

EXCLUSIVE ADVERTISING FORMS
Advertisers and retailers not only benefit from the enormous advantages of the repay.me marketplace, but also have exclusive access to innovative and effective advertising formats. They are available only with the REME-Coin. Example for the exclusive advertising forms: repay.me recommendation ads (repay.me has developed a new advertising format that can disseminate a message or advertisement virally in a short time to target groups or entire regions).

VALIDATED USER DATA
In contrast to many social and search advertising platforms, repay.me’s user data are validated. repay.me has available extensive user data, which form a high-quality user profile over time, that allows advertisers to identify, select and target precise user interests and purchase intentions. This user profile is updated in real time and made available to the advertiser when selecting specific target groups.

IAB STANDARD ADVERTISING MEDIA AVAILABLE
repay.me offers advertisers the following media: display, mobile, video and e-mail/newsletter. All IAB standard advertising media are available as well as customer-specific advertising formats. The access to the inventory can be done via a private marketplace or via DSP. Registered advertisers have the possibility to place campaigns via a self-booking service.
vovanchik1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:03:49 PM

EXCLUSIVE ADVERTISING FORMS
Advertisers and retailers not only benefit from the enormous advantages of the repay.me marketplace, but also have exclusive access to innovative and effective advertising formats. They are available only with the REME-Coin. Example for the exclusive advertising forms: repay.me recommendation ads (repay.me has developed a new advertising format that can disseminate a message or advertisement virally in a short time to target groups or entire regions).

VALIDATED USER DATA
In contrast to many social and search advertising platforms, repay.me’s user data are validated. repay.me has available extensive user data, which form a high-quality user profile over time, that allows advertisers to identify, select and target precise user interests and purchase intentions. This user profile is updated in real time and made available to the advertiser when selecting specific target groups.

IAB STANDARD ADVERTISING MEDIA AVAILABLE
repay.me offers advertisers the following media: display, mobile, video and e-mail/newsletter. All IAB standard advertising media are available as well as customer-specific advertising formats. The access to the inventory can be done via a private marketplace or via DSP. Registered advertisers have the possibility to place campaigns via a self-booking service.
repay.me offers such unique selling points as:
 high willingness to buy(it’s customers receive up to 100 percent cashback from repay.me advertising revenues for all their purchases on repay.me);
loyal customers( repay.me customers will have the incentive to always select products available on repay.me first because they receive up to 100 percent cashback. Viral marketing and "user-generated content" will therefore be the main factors for a rapid growth of the repay.me community);
perfect targeting( validated user data, made available on the marketplace in real time, provides effective and efficient advertising opportunities. Sellers can, for example, address exactly those users who are looking for their products right now).
vovanchik1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:04:34 PM

repay.me offers such unique selling points
GseaFred11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:12:49 PM

Sounds interesting. Everything is clear with loyal customers and high willingness to buy. But how does perfect targeting work?
vovanchik1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:13:46 PM

Sounds interesting. Everything is clear with loyal customers and high willingness to buy. But how does perfect targeting work?
Very simple. When registering on repay.me, users indicate which product categories are of interest to them. This data is then available to advertisers when they create their target groups.
GseaFred11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:21:33 PM

Very simple. When registering on repay.me, users indicate which product categories are of interest to them. This data is then available to advertisers when they create their target groups.
Thank you. It was very useful.
sallbygraceS2

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:23:12 PM

I have heard there are some forms of advertising that can be exclusively booked online on repay.me in the self-booking system using the REME-Coin.
Flex123

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:24:15 PM

I have heard there are some forms of advertising that can be exclusively booked online on repay.me in the self-booking system using the REME-Coin.
Yes, it’s true. The REME-Coin offers new perspectives for advertising in social media. It provides financial compensation for both the creation and sharing of user-generated content and for social activities such as reposts and recommendations.
Flex123

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:25:35 PM

In case you haven’t heard, last Friday Facebook announced the suspension of its political data analytics company Cambridge Analytica. Cambridge Analytica violated the Terms of Service by sharing personal information collected on up to 50 Million Facebook-users, without their consent. How did they get their hands on all of this data? A psychology professor at the University of Cambridge created an app called “thisisyourdigitallife”, which lawfully gathered data from all of its users as well as information on their friends. It took a turn to the illegal side of things when this information was then shared with Cambridge Analytica.
Facebook looks the other way

According to The Verge, the data collected on the over 50 million users is said to have been used in the 2016 presidential election. Besides such use of our data being a huge violation of the Terms of Service that we expect Facebook to implement, it should be shocking to the individual users that according to The Observer (confirmed by a Facebook statement), the company already knew that this was happening towards the end of 2015. However, they didn’t take the necessary steps to secure the private information of their users.
The users are the key to change

While you may not have been personally affected by this data breach, this recent occurrence shows that anyone can easily be a target. Hence, as much as angry politicians can attempt to make changes, Facebook relies on its users to survive. If enough of us actively and openly express our concern, perhaps Facebook will be moved to change. In saying that, the topic of user data, and its use, is ambivalent. The only way to avoid our data being used, is by avoiding the internet completely.
Therefore, a solution needs to be found, one where users have more control over their information and can benefit themselves, rather than simply benefiting companies and corporations.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: