Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 09:00:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] REME-Coin up to 100% Cashback Anywhere Online and Offline  (Read 4287 times)
repay.me (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:40:25 PM

What do you know about the pre-launch phase with bonus and exclusive invite system?
I have heard that a six-week pre-launch phase is planned before the repay.me marketplace is launched in the first half of 2018.
You should remember that for pre-launch registrations, users receive up to 20 percent extra cashback bonuses on all their purchases for a full year. So the earlier you sign up, then the higher the bonus received.
Within the framework of pre-sales, each investor receives a personal invitation link and is thus automatically registered for the bonus.
RayXX18

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:41:35 PM

What do you know about the pre-launch phase with bonus and exclusive invite system?
I have heard that a six-week pre-launch phase is planned before the repay.me marketplace is launched in the first half of 2018.
You should remember that for pre-launch registrations, users receive up to 20 percent extra cashback bonuses on all their purchases for a full year. So the earlier you sign up, then the higher the bonus received.
Within the framework of pre-sales, each investor receives a personal invitation link and is thus automatically registered for the bonus.
How does this invitation link work?
repay.me (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:42:23 PM

With the personal invitation link, users can start inviting shops and friends to repay.me from the pre-launch phase onwards. People who make use of this function will be able to increase their cashback on all repay.me purchases right from the start.
romangor

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:44:21 PM

With the personal invitation link, users can start inviting shops and friends to repay.me from the pre-launch phase onwards. People who make use of this function will be able to increase their cashback on all repay.me purchases right from the start.
One should take into account that  In the pre-launch phase, you can only register on repay.me by the invitation of a repay.me user. Without an invitation, you can only register with repay.me after the official launch day.
Marriot

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:52:47 PM

What is the idea behind this repay.me global community?
bagdanvolkov

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:53:51 PM

“Every one of over 1 billion Facebook users […] work averagely 20+ minutes per day on liking, commenting, and scrolling through status updates. That is more than 300.000.000 working hours of free digital labour per day.”
Taken from DataEthics, this finding addresses the collection of user data and content. The concept is neither new nor unknown; however, the dimension is mostly unseizable for the individual.
As people living in the age of technology, we are aware that there are entities who gather our data for unknown purposes. Big companies come up with increasingly innovative ways to profit from user data. They are tracking what we do, where we go, what we like. The methods and purposes of data collection keep expanding, with seemingly no end or limit in sight.
https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/600/1*rr4Wfzy7KN1lU1D_Fto_rw.jpeg
bagdanvolkov

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:55:36 PM

repay.me does not only want to create a marketplace, but also a movement and a community. The aim of this movement is, among other things, to return advertising revenues back to those who make it possible through the use of their data — the end customers.
repay.me (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:57:15 PM

repay.me does not only want to create a marketplace, but also a movement and a community. The aim of this movement is, among other things, to return advertising revenues back to those who make it possible through the use of their data — the end customers.
Users will be able to pay with full cashback functionality anywhere in the world, be it in an online shop or offline in a café.
repay.me (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:57:45 PM

Users will be able to pay with full cashback functionality anywhere in the world, be it in an online shop or offline in a café.
The REME-Coin represents the ideas and philosophy of repay.me
Marriot

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:58:35 PM

What do you mean?
repay.me (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:59:48 PM

What do you mean?
Those who have the exclusive opportunity to purchase REME-Coins within the framework of the REME-Coin sale will not only receive a token secured by real value with growing application possibilities, but each REME-Coin owner is also part of the community and movement of repay.me and becomes a brand ambassador.
Marriot

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:00:39 PM

What do you mean?
Those who have the exclusive opportunity to purchase REME-Coins within the framework of the REME-Coin sale will not only receive a token secured by real value with growing application possibilities, but each REME-Coin owner is also part of the community and movement of repay.me and becomes a brand ambassador.
Yea, it sounds impressing and extremely promising!
flexnbit

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:02:05 PM

When we should expect the pre-sale of the REME-Coin?
nikolayrogov

Activity: 248

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:02:56 PM

The pre-sale of the REME-Coin is planned for March 1st, 2018. The pre-sale ends on May 15, 2018, followed by the issue of the REME-Coin in June 2018.
nikolayrogov

Activity: 248

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:03:39 PM

“Every one of over 1 billion Facebook users […] work averagely 20+ minutes per day on liking, commenting, and scrolling through status updates. That is more than 300.000.000 working hours of free digital labour per day.”
Taken from DataEthics, this finding addresses the collection of user data and content. The concept is neither new nor unknown; however, the dimension is mostly unseizable for the individual.
As people living in the age of technology, we are aware that there are entities who gather our data for unknown purposes. Big companies come up with increasingly innovative ways to profit from user data. They are tracking what we do, where we go, what we like. The methods and purposes of data collection keep expanding, with seemingly no end or limit in sight.
The companies which increase their sales volume through user data and content are popular market leaders such as Facebook, Google and Amazon. A major reason for the success of these companies is that they have embraced the mindset of “data as an asset” (see The Guardian). Treating data as a form of capital means that firms gather, commodify, and make as much money as possible out of the collected data. People often do not know how their data is taken and used, let alone how to give meaningful consent.
repay.me (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:05:26 PM

The pre-sale of the REME-Coin is planned for March 1st, 2018. The pre-sale ends on May 15, 2018, followed by the issue of the REME-Coin in June 2018.
For the second quarter of 2018, we planning the marketplace prelaunch, with the possibilities of registering and placing products. In addition, the REME-Coin will be issued on June 14th, 2018!
flexnbit

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:06:19 PM

For the second quarter of 2018, we planning the marketplace prelaunch, with the possibilities of registering and placing products. In addition, the REME-Coin will be issued on June 14th, 2018!
How long should customers wait for legal requirements for the listing and trading of REME-Coin?
repay.me (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:07:41 PM

How long should customers wait for legal requirements for the listing and trading of REME-Coin?
The legal requirements for the listing and trading of REME-Coin on various stock exchanges will be created, as soon as possible.
olegklymko

Activity: 204

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:08:27 PM

The companies which increase their sales volume through user data and content are popular market leaders such as Facebook, Google and Amazon. A major reason for the success of these companies is that they have embraced the mindset of “data as an asset” (see The Guardian). Treating data as a form of capital means that firms gather, commodify, and make as much money as possible out of the collected data. People often do not know how their data is taken and used, let alone how to give meaningful consent.
According to data and analysis agency Zenith, online advertising has overtaken television to become the world’s largest advertising medium. Especially great online players such as Facebook and Google have realized this trend and adjusted their business strategy. During the last years, the two companies have effectively established a duopoly in digital advertising revenue.
olegklymko

Activity: 204

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:09:15 PM

The legal requirements for the listing and trading of REME-Coin on various stock exchanges will be created, as soon as possible.
Part of the cashback is paid out in REME-Coins, and products can be purchased on repay.me marketplace with REME-Coins. It is also possible to book advertisements with the REME-Coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: