Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:20:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] REME-Coin up to 100% Cashback Anywhere Online and Offline  (Read 4286 times)
repay.me (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:15:52 PM

How can we increase the value of the REME-Coin?
The repay.me  targeting tool can be precisely fine-tuned to increase segmented contact value.
Also, the contacts behind a REME-Coin will then become more and more valuable due to the increasing amount of data.
Classical banner ads are only one of many forms of advertising offered on repay.me, as repay.me has developed new and very special forms of advertising that enable advertisers to inform a whole target group or region within minutes.
What is the benefit from a selection of such target groups?
Everything is simple! The more precise and specific the target group selection is on repay.me, the more valuable the segmented advertising contacts are.
SantiagoDA

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:16:38 PM

The repay.me  targeting tool can be precisely fine-tuned to increase segmented contact value.
Also, the contacts behind a REME-Coin will then become more and more valuable due to the increasing amount of data.
Classical banner ads are only one of many forms of advertising offered on repay.me, as repay.me has developed new and very special forms of advertising that enable advertisers to inform a whole target group or region within minutes.
Everything is simple! The more precise and specific the target group selection is on repay.me, the more valuable the segmented advertising contacts are.
Can you illustrate me what do you mean?
repay.me (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:17:31 PM

For example, if a cosmetics retailer can now contact 100 users for 10 REME-Coins who only meet the criterion «female,» then, as the repay.me users and data volume increase, the target group selection options become finer. For the same 10 coins, the retailer could then select 100 female users aged between 20 and 30 who are currently interested in cosmetic products.
SantiagoDA

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:18:34 PM

For example, if a cosmetics retailer can now contact 100 users for 10 REME-Coins who only meet the criterion «female,» then, as the repay.me users and data volume increase, the target group selection options become finer. For the same 10 coins, the retailer could then select 100 female users aged between 20 and 30 who are currently interested in cosmetic products.
Now everything is clear. Thank you!
Falkgornos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:20:29 PM

What are the general characteristics of the REME-Coin?
olehrazin

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:21:32 PM

The REME-Coin is a utility token and smart contract based on the Ethereum blockchain. REME-Coins are not stocks, securities or equivalent assets; and therefore, do not give any rights to ownership or disposal over the company, the marketplace or its assets. The ownership of REME-Coins alone does not entitle anyone to influence the company's decision making, the marketplace or its activities.
olehrazin

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:22:30 PM

A Cryptocoin You Want to Spend
https://medium.com/@REMECoin_io/a-cryptocoin-you-want-to-spend-53443f2b87ff
repay.me (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:30:18 PM

The REME-Coin is a utility token and smart contract based on the Ethereum blockchain. REME-Coins are not stocks, securities or equivalent assets; and therefore, do not give any rights to ownership or disposal over the company, the marketplace or its assets. The ownership of REME-Coins alone does not entitle anyone to influence the company's decision making, the marketplace or its activities.
One should remember that the number of tokens is limited to 375,000,000. The total number of REME-Coins ever available is determined by the number of REME-Coins sold in the pre-sale period plus 17.5 percent for repay.me.
Falkgornos

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:31:06 PM

One should remember that the number of tokens is limited to 375,000,000. The total number of REME-Coins ever available is determined by the number of REME-Coins sold in the pre-sale period plus 17.5 percent for repay.me.
For what purposes will be used these additional 17.5%?
repay.me (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:32:37 PM

Additional coins are reserved for future strategic partnerships, the repay.me team and to create incentives for first retailers and advertisers.
Falkgornos

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:33:32 PM

Additional coins are reserved for future strategic partnerships, the repay.me team and to create incentives for first retailers and advertisers.
An issue of REME-Coins will be performed only once, am I right?
olehrazin

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:34:24 PM

Totally. There will be no further generation of REME-Coins after the ICO.
Falkgornos

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:35:14 PM

But what will happen with the extra coins?
repay.me (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:36:01 PM

But what will happen with the extra coins?
After the ICO is performed, all unsold tokens will be destroyed.
AbrammFry

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:40:22 PM

In what way can I buy REME-Coins?
romangor

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:41:32 PM

The pre-sale is the only way to purchase REME-Coins before the repay.me platform is launched.
romangor

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:43:23 PM

In our society today, Bitcoin, blockchain, Ethereum, ICO and co., are omnipresent themes. Information and stories about cryptocurrencies, bitcoin’s price fluctuations and huge assets for investors flood our news channels, news websites, blogs and personal feeds.
AbrammFry

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:49:45 PM

The pre-sale is the only way to purchase REME-Coins before the repay.me platform is launched.
Remind me, please, the date.
romangor

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:50:36 PM

REME-Coins reserved in the pre-sale will be issued on 01/06/2018.
ArahFrie17

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:53:30 PM

REME-Coins reserved in the pre-sale will be issued on 01/06/2018.
Is there any legal basis?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: