Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:06:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] REME-Coin up to 100% Cashback Anywhere Online and Offline  (Read 4286 times)
repay.me (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:54:40 PM

In what way can I buy REME-Coins?
The pre-sale is the only way to purchase REME-Coins before the repay.me platform is launched.
Remind me, please, the date.
REME-Coins reserved in the pre-sale will be issued on 01/06/2018.
Is there any legal basis?
The legal prerequisites are currently being examined and, as much as possible, created.
romangor

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:55:39 PM

The pre-sale is the only way to purchase REME-Coins before the repay.me platform is launched.
The legal prerequisites are currently being examined and, as much as possible, created.
- I know that  for security and legal reasons, the company has chosen a Swiss payment provider.
repay.me (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:57:17 PM

- I know that  for security and legal reasons, the company has chosen a Swiss payment provider.
And all the deposits will be automatically converted to Ethereum by coinpayments.net.
ArahFrie17

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:18:02 PM

And all the deposits will be automatically converted to Ethereum by coinpayments.net.
What can you say about the transparency of this project?
romangor

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:20:34 PM

To ensure that all transactions are transparent and traceable, the company decided to make the Bitcoin and Ethereum address public on the first day of pre-sale.
ArahFrie17

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:27:05 PM

To ensure that all transactions are transparent and traceable, the company decided to make the Bitcoin and Ethereum address public on the first day of pre-sale.
If I am not mistaking, an information about all the important dates will be announced in different social networks?
romangor

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:28:03 PM

If I am not mistaking, an information about all the important dates will be announced in different social networks?
Yes, you should check the information in telegram, Facebook and Twitter!
YuiAckerman

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:40:43 AM

Looks promising project here, even the thread is lively and admin also, what are the advantage and disadvantage of this project?
Also who are the competitor of this project for now?
And what do you mean by Cashback OFFLINE?
The repay.me marketplace not only allows online retailers to place their products free of charge, but also enables offline shops to participate with their product diversity. The marketplace is also a platform for new and used articles.
This project is young but promising. If we talk about Amazon, in 2016 it’s  global trade volume was approximately $136 billion, representing a market share of 7.3 percent. With regard to Amazon, repay.me aims to gain a 3.5 percent market share in the long term, based on the significant advantages that repay.me offers its users.
Thanks for enlighten me about the repay.me vision and mission about their project. Hopefully it will be done so that we and other people can benefits about this wonderful project and make people saving more money about this.

And do you think they can surpass Amazon about this kind of services in repay.me?
parkraol

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:06:08 PM

This project is very different. It's a huge benefit to everyone not only the company but also the users. We have to be thankful for this kind of project. You will definitely impress 100% in her uniqueness.
Flex123

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:01:15 PM

Does somebody know what is KYC and AML check?
vadimproton

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:12:29 PM

(Know Your Customer) and AML (Anti-Money-Laundering).
basehype

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:44:03 PM

I know that each investor undergoes a KYC and AML check to prevent money laundering.
ellleM

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:52:02 PM

I know that each investor undergoes a KYC and AML check to prevent money laundering.
The KYC procedure is carried out parallel to the pre-sale and will terminate before the REME-Coins will be issued.
Falkgornos

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:55:03 PM

The KYC procedure is carried out parallel to the pre-sale and will terminate before the REME-Coins will be issued.
In a whitepaper of the repay.me i have read, that American and Chinese citizens are excluded from participating in the ICO due to legal requirements.
AbrammFry

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:58:32 PM

In a whitepaper of the repay.me i have read, that American and Chinese citizens are excluded from participating in the ICO due to legal requirements.
- Yes, it is true.
Falkgornos

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:02:30 PM

It is interesting that the company has set itself the goal of distributing REME-Coins as part of
the pre-sale process, which are already worth more than its price at the time of distribution.
Flex123

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:09:03 PM

It is interesting that the company has set itself the goal of distributing REME-Coins as part of
the pre-sale process, which are already worth more than its price at the time of distribution.

When determining the issue price of the REME-Coin, the company aligned itself with the market prices of advertisements with an average of 0.50 CHF (Swiss Francs), depending on the advertising medium and advertising space.
vadimproton

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:13:26 PM

When determining the issue price of the REME-Coin, the company aligned itself with the market prices of advertisements with an average of 0.50 CHF (Swiss Francs), depending on the advertising medium and advertising space.
Based on these market prices, the company has set the price of a REME-Coin conservatively at 0.40 CHF.
Flex123

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:16:08 PM

Based on these market prices, the company has set the price of a REME-Coin conservatively at 0.40 CHF.
I think it's worth it, because with a REME-Coin you can book 10 advertisements including target group selection.
ellleM

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:21:18 PM

I think it's worth it, because with a REME-Coin you can book 10 advertisements including target group selection.
Also, partners, employees and consultants have the opportunity to reserve REME-Coins in advance with a partner bonus of 50 percent.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: