Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 01:36:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] REME-Coin up to 100% Cashback Anywhere Online and Offline  (Read 4287 times)
basehype

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:52:29 AM

Before purchasing REME-Coins, users should consider the risks, costs and benefits of purchasing REME-Coins and seek independent advice if necessary.
What risks do you mean?
The repay.me team is working hard to implement the marketplace launch. However, it cannot be guaranteed that technical or legal obstacles may not delay or prevent the launch.
vadimproton

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:54:21 AM

Before purchasing REME-Coins, users should consider the risks, costs and benefits of purchasing REME-Coins and seek independent advice if necessary.
What risks do you mean?
The repay.me team is working hard to implement the marketplace launch. However, it cannot be guaranteed that technical or legal obstacles may not delay or prevent the launch.
It cannot be guaranteed that third parties will not use the planned ICO to fraudulently cause damage to investors. It is strongly recommended to purchase REME-Coins only via purchase links verified by repay.me. Another risk factor is the volatility of a marker!
ellleM

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:55:39 AM

What risks do you mean?
It cannot be guaranteed that third parties will not use the planned ICO to fraudulently cause damage to investors. It is strongly recommended to purchase REME-Coins only via purchase links verified by repay.me. Another risk factor is the volatility of a marker!
Is it connected with the valuation of REME-Coins?
Ridorie

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:56:09 AM

What risks do you mean?

The emergence of complexities is part of the process. I am convinced that all of them are surmountable. I'm sure that the team will cope with the launch of the project in the best way.
vadimproton

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:05:13 AM

What risks do you mean?
Yes, you are right. The REME-Coin has an intrinsic value, which is measured according to the value of advertisements on the marketplace platform. This means that the REME-Coin has a value as long as advertising is placed on the platform. However, this does not mean that the REME-Coin is not subject to strong fluctuations in value. In particular, if the REME-Coin is traded on a secondary market and thus outside the closed ecosystem of repay.me, it can fluctuate strongly in value without repay.me or the company having any influence on it.
basehype

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:07:01 AM

What risks do you mean?
Yes, you are right. The REME-Coin has an intrinsic value, which is measured according to the value of advertisements on the marketplace platform. This means that the REME-Coin has a value as long as advertising is placed on the platform. However, this does not mean that the REME-Coin is not subject to strong fluctuations in value. In particular, if the REME-Coin is traded on a secondary market and thus outside the closed ecosystem of repay.me, it can fluctuate strongly in value without repay.me or the company having any influence on it.
We should remember, that repay.me now is not a concrete product but just an idea and a whitepaper. There is a risk that the REME-Coin will lose value or may not be realized at all. In this case, there is also a risk that investors may lose all or part of their investment capital.
vadimproton

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:08:40 AM

What risks do you mean?
We should remember, that repay.me now is not a concrete product but just an idea and a whitepaper. There is a risk that the REME-Coin will lose value or may not be realized at all. In this case, there is also a risk that investors may lose all or part of their investment capital.
It cannot be guaranteed that the ICO of the planned utility token will later be classified as a security token by a financial regulator and therefore, in the absence of the relevant requirements may have to be reversed under certain circumstances.
ellleM

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:10:05 AM

What risks do you mean?
It cannot be guaranteed that the ICO of the planned utility token will later be classified as a security token by a financial regulator and therefore, in the absence of the relevant requirements may have to be reversed under certain circumstances.
What can be attributed to these relevant requirements?
basehype

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:11:47 AM

What risks do you mean?
Here we can name banking license, regulatory approval or prospectus requirement.
vadimproton

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:16:50 AM

What risks do you mean?
Here we can name banking license, regulatory approval or prospectus requirement.
A private access code is required to gain access to the personal e-wallet, and to control and trade REME-Coins. The loss of this access key can lead to a permanent loss of access to the e-wallet and thus also to the loss of the REME-Coins. Furthermore, the misuse of the access code by a third party can lead to the loss of the existing REME-Coins or they might be used against the owner’s will.
basehype

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:20:42 AM

What risks do you mean?
A private access code is required to gain access to the personal e-wallet, and to control and trade REME-Coins. The loss of this access key can lead to a permanent loss of access to the e-wallet and thus also to the loss of the REME-Coins. Furthermore, the misuse of the access code by a third party can lead to the loss of the existing REME-Coins or they might be used against the owner’s will.
Losses of REME-Coins can also occur if access codes are not properly stored, are rendered invalid by incorrect operation or if other misuses of the e-wallet lead to a permanent access block on the e-wallet.
ellleM

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:22:52 AM

What risks do you mean?
Losses of REME-Coins can also occur if access codes are not properly stored, are rendered invalid by incorrect operation or if other misuses of the e-wallet lead to a permanent access block on the e-wallet.
Are there any risks associated with the Ethereum protocol?
vadimproton

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:24:42 AM

What risks do you mean?
Sure, they are. Since the REME-Coins and the economic system of the marketplace are partly based on the Ethereum protocol, any malfunction or breakdown of the Ethereum protocol can have a significant influence on the stability of the marketplace platform and the value or existence of the REME-Coins.
basehype

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:26:26 AM

What risks do you mean?
Sure, they are. Since the REME-Coins and the economic system of the marketplace are partly based on the Ethereum protocol, any malfunction or breakdown of the Ethereum protocol can have a significant influence on the stability of the marketplace platform and the value or existence of the REME-Coins.
The same applies if for technical or economic reasons a change of protocol becomes necessary. In addition, technical developments may make the mechanisms underlying the Ethereum protocol unsuitable or not safe enough to guarantee the services offered and the economic system in the future. No system is completely secure. Both, the repay.me platform and the e-wallet, can become targets of various types of hacking attacks.
ellleM

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:28:04 AM

What risks do you mean?
The same applies if for technical or economic reasons a change of protocol becomes necessary. In addition, technical developments may make the mechanisms underlying the Ethereum protocol unsuitable or not safe enough to guarantee the services offered and the economic system in the future. No system is completely secure. Both, the repay.me platform and the e-wallet, can become targets of various types of hacking attacks.
What consequences should be expected after such "attacks"?
basehype

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:30:13 AM

What risks do you mean?
Attacks by hackers can lead to short-term or medium-term access restrictions or even to a (temporary) total collapse of the economic system on the platform.
vadimproton

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:31:28 AM

What risks do you mean?
Attacks by hackers can lead to short-term or medium-term access restrictions or even to a (temporary) total collapse of the economic system on the platform.
This also can be associated with considerable negative effects for both the value of the REME-Coin and the platform as a marketplace.
basehype

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:33:20 AM

What risks do you mean?
This also can be associated with considerable negative effects for both the value of the REME-Coin and the platform as a marketplace.
But the good news is that In order to minimize errors from the outset, repay.me uses a bounty program!
sallbygraceS2

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:41:26 PM

How does the cashback system work in general?
Flex123

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:42:26 PM

How does the cashback system work in general?
A cash-back system is a customer loyalty strategy that rewards online and offline purchases with cash. For each purchase, a certain percentage of the purchase price is either paid out, credited to a virtual customer account or converted into bonuses.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: