Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 11:11:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] REME-Coin up to 100% Cashback Anywhere Online and Offline  (Read 4287 times)
sallbygraceS2

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:44:45 PM

How does the cashback system work in general?
A cash-back system is a customer loyalty strategy that rewards online and offline purchases with cash. For each purchase, a certain percentage of the purchase price is either paid out, credited to a virtual customer account or converted into bonuses.
Is it the same as a bonus program?
Flex123

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:46:22 PM

A cash-back system is a customer loyalty strategy that rewards online and offline purchases with cash. For each purchase, a certain percentage of the purchase price is either paid out, credited to a virtual customer account or converted into bonuses.
No, unlike traditional bonus programs (e. g. Payback), the amount credited cannot be used (directly) for further purchases. Cashback amounts are usually paid by retailers from their own profit margins.
sallbygraceS2

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:47:25 PM

No, unlike traditional bonus programs (e. g. Payback), the amount credited cannot be used (directly) for further purchases. Cashback amounts are usually paid by retailers from their own profit margins.
What is special about repay.me cashback platform?
Flex123

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:49:24 PM

With repay.me, the cashback also comes from advertising revenues and can therefore be much higher (up to 100 percent) than existing cashback systems - even in product categories with usually low margins.
sallbygraceS2

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:50:54 PM

With repay.me, the cashback also comes from advertising revenues and can therefore be much higher (up to 100 percent) than existing cashback systems - even in product categories with usually low margins.
How can I join this system?
Flex123

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:51:56 PM

To participate in a cashback program, you need to register with a cashback provider.
sallbygraceS2

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:53:23 PM

To participate in a cashback program, you need to register with a cashback provider.
In what way?
Flex123

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:54:41 PM

In what way?
For example, by clicking on advertising links, using the customer card or taking photographs of sales slips, the purchases are recorded.
sallbygraceS2

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:57:00 PM

In what way?
For example, by clicking on advertising links, using the customer card or taking photographs of sales slips, the purchases are recorded.
OK, thank you very much!
Flex123

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:58:26 PM

In what way?
OK, thank you very much!
One more argument in favor of repay.me — here, all retailers are available on one marketplace. As a result, it is sufficient to buy as usual to benefit from the cash back.
YuiAckerman

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:11:24 AM

Hello good day! How is the project progress and when will be the platform to be released. I want to try it and made some feedback for the platform. Thanks and goodluck.
vadimproton

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:52:49 AM

Hello good day! How is the project progress and when will be the platform to be released. I want to try it and made some feedback for the platform. Thanks and goodluck.
Hello! repay.me is planning the marketplace prelaunch for the second quarter of 2018, with the possibilities of registering and placing products. In addition, the REME-Coin will be issued on June 14th, 2018. The live start with an MVP approach is planned in the III. quarter of 2018. All the latest news about the project you can find on Twitter https://twitter.com/repay_me and Facebook https://www.facebook.com/repay.me.official/
ellleM

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:57:26 AM

Are coins and cryptocurrencies synonyms?
basehype

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:00:06 AM

Yes, they are. Examples are Bitcoin and Ethereum Coins, in contrast to tokens, have their own blockchains. A token is placed on the blockchain of a coin (mostly on Ethereum, like the REME token).
Flex123

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:01:21 AM

Yes, they are. Examples are Bitcoin and Ethereum Coins, in contrast to tokens, have their own blockchains. A token is placed on the blockchain of a coin (mostly on Ethereum, like the REME token).
You should know, that tokens are digital units of account, created on the basis of an already existing blockchain or cryptocurrency. Tokens can be used for various purposes and have a versatile functionality due to the programming of so-called "smart contracts."
ellleM

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:02:41 AM

You should know, that tokens are digital units of account, created on the basis of an already existing blockchain or cryptocurrency. Tokens can be used for various purposes and have a versatile functionality due to the programming of so-called "smart contracts."
What does the blockchain mean?
basehype

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:07:40 AM

Blockchain is a decentrally stored, cryptographically secured, concatenated list of data sets. The blockchain is, therefore, comparable to a transparent database: In a kind of "digital account statement," all transactions are recorded, can be viewed by all members of the network and cannot be changed afterwards.
ellleM

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:09:28 AM

Blockchain is a decentrally stored, cryptographically secured, concatenated list of data sets. The blockchain is, therefore, comparable to a transparent database: In a kind of "digital account statement," all transactions are recorded, can be viewed by all members of the network and cannot be changed afterwards.
As far as I understand, it provides a high level of transparency and security between the individual partners.
basehype

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:11:09 AM

As far as I understand, it provides a high level of transparency and security between the individual partners.
You are totally right. If we return to the coins question, it should be mentioned, that tokens, like coins, are usually traded on a stock exchange after the ICO. Thus, from a practical point of view, there is hardly any difference between a coin and a token for the buyer.
ellleM

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:12:32 AM

You are totally right. If we return to the coins question, it should be mentioned, that tokens, like coins, are usually traded on a stock exchange after the ICO. Thus, from a practical point of view, there is hardly any difference between a coin and a token for the buyer.
Thank you, now everything is clear.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: