Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:05:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] REME-Coin up to 100% Cashback Anywhere Online and Offline  (Read 4286 times)
Falkgornos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:21:31 AM

Did you know, that the idea for an e-commerce platform with up to 100 percent cashback has been evolving since 2014?
vadimproton

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:23:07 AM

Did you know, that the idea for an e-commerce platform with up to 100 percent cashback has been evolving since 2014?
Yes, and with the project plan in hand, the start-up repay.me  is founded in December 2015.
Falkgornos

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:24:15 AM

Yes, and with the project plan in hand, the start-up repay.me  is founded in December 2015.
It is great that from the very beginning their aim was and still is to implement an innovative international marketplace with a new cashback approach.
sallbygraceS2

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:26:17 AM

It is great that from the very beginning their aim was and still is to implement an innovative international marketplace with a new cashback approach.
Has repay.me collaborated with some already known successful partners or worked by itself all the time?
vadimproton

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:29:26 AM

Has repay.me collaborated with some already known successful partners or worked by itself all the time?
Since the IV. quarter of 2016, repay.me has worked alongside atfogo GmbH, a competent partner with outstanding expertise in the e-commerce sector. In addition, the intensive cooperation with Intershop, a leading provider of shop software, begins at the end of 2016.
Falkgornos

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:37:45 AM

Since the IV. quarter of 2016, repay.me has worked alongside atfogo GmbH, a competent partner with outstanding expertise in the e-commerce sector. In addition, the intensive cooperation with Intershop, a leading provider of shop software, begins at the end of 2016.
A development of repay.me was so rapid. What has happened during 2017?
vadimproton

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:39:16 AM

With the integration of the international payment provider adyen and the agreements signed with leading international providers in the adtech sector such as OpenX and Adform, important steps are being taken for the future. At the same time, the expansion of the cooperation with Intershop, Microsoft and azure will be accelerated as a cloud solution.
basehype

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:41:57 AM

With the integration of the international payment provider adyen and the agreements signed with leading international providers in the adtech sector such as OpenX and Adform, important steps are being taken for the future. At the same time, the expansion of the cooperation with Intershop, Microsoft and azure will be accelerated as a cloud solution.
Also, after securing the rights of the word and figurative trademark "repay.me" in Germany, it has now also been applied for internationally.
vadimproton

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:50:20 AM

Also, after securing the rights of the word and figurative trademark "repay.me" in Germany, it has now also been applied for internationally.
The current task for the company is to organize a pre-sale. The pre-sale of the REME-Coin is planned for March 1st, 2018. The pre-sale ends on May 15, 2018, followed by the issue of the REME-Coin in June 2018.  For the second quarter of 2018, repay.me is planning the marketplace prelaunch, with the possibilities of registering and placing products. In addition, the REME-Coin will be issued on June 14th, 2018.
basehype

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:51:44 AM

The current task for the company is to organize a pre-sale. The pre-sale of the REME-Coin is planned for March 1st, 2018. The pre-sale ends on May 15, 2018, followed by the issue of the REME-Coin in June 2018.  For the second quarter of 2018, repay.me is planning the marketplace prelaunch, with the possibilities of registering and placing products. In addition, the REME-Coin will be issued on June 14th, 2018.
if everything goes well, The live start with an MVP approach is planned in the III. quarter of 2018 . The self-booking platform via Adform, for instance, is available to advertisers right from the start.
vadimproton

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:53:02 AM

if everything goes well, The live start with an MVP approach is planned in the III. quarter of 2018 . The self-booking platform via Adform, for instance, is available to advertisers right from the start.
Next step — creations of all the legal requirements for the listing and trading of REME-Coin on various stock exchanges.
Falkgornos

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:55:50 AM

Next step — creations of all the legal requirements for the listing and trading of REME-Coin on various stock exchanges.
What are their plans for the future?
vadimproton

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:57:01 AM

What are their plans for the future?
repay.me team works on app, own crypto-wallet and other applications for the Coin. But users should expect all of it no earlier than the beginning of 2019. A general tendency for repay.me is to drive the internationalization process forward and open
up additional markets.
AbrammFry

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:35:12 AM

Is it risky to invest real money in REME-Coins?
Flex123

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:37:27 AM

Unlike bank accounts or other financial accounts, REME-Coins are not covered by a public insurer or a deposit guarantee fund. A loss of access, for instance, always represents a total loss.
basehype

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:39:02 AM

Unlike bank accounts or other financial accounts, REME-Coins are not covered by a public insurer or a deposit guarantee fund. A loss of access, for instance, always represents a total loss.
There is always a risk associated with uncertain legal regulations.
AbrammFry

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:40:13 AM

What does it mean?
basehype

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:42:05 AM

What does it mean?
The regulatory status of tokens and its underlying technology is unclear or not regulated in many jurisdictions. It is currently not possible to predict the future legal treatment of token and blockchain-based ecosystems.
Flex123

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:43:56 AM

What does it mean?
The regulatory status of tokens and its underlying technology is unclear or not regulated in many jurisdictions. It is currently not possible to predict the future legal treatment of token and blockchain-based ecosystems.
I agree, cause changes in legislation can have significant negative effects on token and blockchain-based ecosystems.
AbrammFry

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:45:52 AM

What does it mean?
I agree, cause changes in legislation can have significant negative effects on token and blockchain-based ecosystems.
What is the worst thing that may happen?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: