Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:30:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] REME-Coin up to 100% Cashback Anywhere Online and Offline  (Read 4286 times)
basehype

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:32:24 AM

For the use of all repay.me advantages such as up to 100 percent cashback on all online and offline purchases as well as on new and used goods, it is sufficient to simply pay with the REME-Coin. The more the acceptance of the REME-Coin expands, the more exciting this option becomes.
flexnbit

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:38:50 AM

Not only customers and sellers but advertisers also benefit from a great range of opportunities, presented by repay.me
basehype

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:39:38 AM

Not only customers and sellers but advertisers also benefit from a great range of opportunities, presented by repay.me
It is true! repay.me offers advertisers the following media: display, mobile, video and e-mail/newsletter. All IAB standard advertising media are available as well as customer-specific advertising formats. The access to the inventory can be done via a private marketplace or via DSP. Registered advertisers have the possibility to place campaigns via a self-booking service.
flexnbit

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:40:07 AM

It is true! repay.me offers advertisers the following media: display, mobile, video and e-mail/newsletter. All IAB standard advertising media are available as well as customer-specific advertising formats. The access to the inventory can be done via a private marketplace or via DSP. Registered advertisers have the possibility to place campaigns via a self-booking service.
In contrast to many social and search advertising platforms, repay.me’s user data are validated
basehype

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:40:41 AM

In contrast to many social and search advertising platforms, repay.me’s user data are validated
And this extensive user data allows advertisers to identify, select and target precise user interests and purchase intentions. User profile is updated in real time and made available to the advertiser when selecting specific target groups.
flexnbit

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:41:22 AM

And this extensive user data allows advertisers to identify, select and target precise user interests and purchase intentions. User profile is updated in real time and made available to the advertiser when selecting specific target groups.
Advertisers and retailers not only benefit from the enormous advantages of the repay.me marketplace, but also have exclusive access to innovative and effective advertising formats
sallbygraceS2

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:48:16 AM

Advertisers and retailers not only benefit from the enormous advantages of the repay.me marketplace, but also have exclusive access to innovative and effective advertising formats
Are they available only with the REME-Coin?
basehype

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:48:48 AM

Are they available only with the REME-Coin?
Yes, they are. For example, repay.me recommendation ads (repay.me has developed a new advertising format that can disseminate a message or advertisement virally in a short time to target groups or entire regions)
sallbygraceS2

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:51:07 AM

Why sellers should be interested in repay.me? Are there any special opportunities for them?
basehype

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:52:06 AM

Why sellers should be interested in repay.me? Are there any special opportunities for them?
First of all, repay.me customers show high willingness to buy. They receive up to 100 percent cashback from repay.me advertising revenues for all their purchases on repay.me. This encourages the willingness to spend more and accelerates purchasing decisions.
vadimproton

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:06:21 AM

First of all, repay.me customers show high willingness to buy. They receive up to 100 percent cashback from repay.me advertising revenues for all their purchases on repay.me. This encourages the willingness to spend more and accelerates purchasing decisions.
repay.me customers are also loyal customers, as they are incentivized to always select products available on repay.me first because they receive up to 100 percent cashback. One more benefit is that there will be zero product listing fees for sellers. Sellers can present their products to the growing worldwide repay.me cashback community free of charge.
basehype

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:12:40 AM

repay.me customers are also loyal customers, as they are incentivized to always select products available on repay.me first because they receive up to 100 percent cashback. One more benefit is that there will be zero product listing fees for sellers. Sellers can present their products to the growing worldwide repay.me cashback community free of charge.
And sales commissions are below the market average, resulting in lower sales prices. This offers sellers perfect conditions to access a multitude of potential customers with a buyer readiness far above average because of repay.me’s cashback system.
vadimproton

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:14:24 AM

And sales commissions are below the market average, resulting in lower sales prices. This offers sellers perfect conditions to access a multitude of potential customers with a buyer readiness far above average because of repay.me’s cashback system.
Perfect targeting is also a great perspective for the sellers. Validated user data, made available on the marketplace in real time, provide effective and efficient advertising opportunities. Sellers can, for example, address exactly those users who are looking for their products right now.
vadimproton

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:16:40 AM

The time when brainy students could spontaneously start an ICO is over - a good idea is not enough!
https://medium.com/@REMECoin_io/a-coin-with-100-cashback-are-you-serious-9908a932a79f
AbrammFry

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:24:35 AM

The time when brainy students could spontaneously start an ICO is over - a good idea is not enough!
https://medium.com/@REMECoin_io/a-coin-with-100-cashback-are-you-serious-9908a932a79f
Interesting article about REME-Coin. The REME-Coin is only available during the ICO which is set for Q2 2018
Flex123

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:27:27 AM

The repay.me marketplace will offer a number of unique selling propositions. On the repay.me, you will be able to buy new and used items with up to 100 percent cashback. Even for offline purchases in participating stores, up to 100 percent cashback is possible.
AbrammFry

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:28:01 AM

The repay.me marketplace will offer a number of unique selling propositions. On the repay.me, you will be able to buy new and used items with up to 100 percent cashback. Even for offline purchases in participating stores, up to 100 percent cashback is possible.
It is great that all products will be directly available on the repay.me marketplace  without using external links.
Flex123

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:29:53 AM

It is great that all products will be directly available on the repay.me marketplace  without using external links.
One more advantage is that purchases will be recorded in real time and registered for cashback. The cashback will be paid in Euros as well as in REME-Coins
basehype

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:32:28 AM

One more advantage is that purchases will be recorded in real time and registered for cashback. The cashback will be paid in Euros as well as in REME-Coins
Where the cashback systems of other companies end, repay.me will come into play. Other companies may pay five or ten Euro bonus once for referring friends on first or second level. repay.me, on the other hand, will consistently remunerate everything that is ever generated in unlimited depth by referring customers to repay.me in terms of sales and advertising revenue.
Flex123

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:34:01 AM

Where the cashback systems of other companies end, repay.me will come into play. Other companies may pay five or ten Euro bonus once for referring friends on first or second level. repay.me, on the other hand, will consistently remunerate everything that is ever generated in unlimited depth by referring customers to repay.me in terms of sales and advertising revenue.
To benefit from all of the repay.me marketplace advantages it will be sufficient to simply pay with the REME-Coin. The more the acceptance of the REME-Coin will expand, the more exciting this option will become. repay.me will use the most modern technologies and innovative payment systems to rethink the entire market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: