Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:08:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] REME-Coin up to 100% Cashback Anywhere Online and Offline  (Read 4281 times)
ellleM

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:36:40 PM

Do you know what is the most demanded resource of the 21st century? It has each of us and it's our personal data. For example—  in 2014, Dutch student Shawn Buckles auctioned off what he called his “digital soul.” The highest bid paid him $480. The deal included his emails, calendars, geolocation health records, etc.
This case is a  good reminder of how we manage our personal data online.
It is well-known, that companies collect all footprints from interacting with their products, from cookies to interests and likes, selling them to advertisers and marketers. When it comes to profiting, however, the individual consumer is largely left out of the equation.
But, fortunately, repay.me wants to change this. It believes that profits from user data should go back to the community.
In what way are they going to achieve it?
vadimproton

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:38:22 PM

Do you know what is the most demanded resource of the 21st century? It has each of us and it's our personal data. For example—  in 2014, Dutch student Shawn Buckles auctioned off what he called his “digital soul.” The highest bid paid him $480. The deal included his emails, calendars, geolocation health records, etc.
It is well-known, that companies collect all footprints from interacting with their products, from cookies to interests and likes, selling them to advertisers and marketers. When it comes to profiting, however, the individual consumer is largely left out of the equation.
But, fortunately, repay.me wants to change this. It believes that profits from user data should go back to the community.
It will launch a utility token, called REME-Coin, to be used as the main currency on the platform. Customers will be able to use the coins also on partner sites, offline retailers, restaurants etc. Advertising on the marketplace and access to consumer data will sell for coins as well. Every token will provide holders with a certain number of ads on the repay.me platform.
ellleM

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:40:13 PM

It will launch a utility token, called REME-Coin, to be used as the main currency on the platform. Customers will be able to use the coins also on partner sites, offline retailers, restaurants etc. Advertising on the marketplace and access to consumer data will sell for coins as well. Every token will provide holders with a certain number of ads on the repay.me platform.
As I have understood, the platform growth and the increased amount of consumer data are expected to influence the token value.
vadimproton

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:41:26 PM

As I have understood, the platform growth and the increased amount of consumer data are expected to influence the token value.
Yes, you are right!
Flex123

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:46:31 PM

The idea of rewarding consumers for their personal data has been around for a while. Different startups have started addressing the problem with the help of the Blockchain.
basehype

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:48:13 PM

The idea of rewarding consumers for their personal data has been around for a while. Different startups have started addressing the problem with the help of the Blockchain.
By the way, a study by the Harvard Business Review  found that the Blockchain has the power to keep data safe for consumers and businesses alike.
Flex123

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:50:26 PM

By the way, a study by the Harvard Business Review  found that the Blockchain has the power to keep data safe for consumers and businesses alike.
In addition to the coin, repay.me is adding cashbacks as another layer to the platform. The model will hopefully make the marketplace attractive to buyers and sellers.
basehype

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:52:06 PM

In addition to the coin, repay.me is adding cashbacks as another layer to the platform. The model will hopefully make the marketplace attractive to buyers and sellers.
It will be very useful, because the cashbacks can boost average order value on online stores by as much as 46% according to the research made   by the coupon site RetailMeNot.
Flex123

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:53:34 PM

It will be very useful, because the cashbacks can boost average order value on online stores by as much as 46% according to the research made   by the coupon site RetailMeNot.
A separate report by marketing and advertising company Valassis showed that almost 80 percent of consumers describe themselves as “price-oriented” and interested in cashback-related products. A total 90 percent of them, including high-income households, use discount coupons.
vadimproton

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:57:04 PM

Depending on different actions on the repay.me platform, users may receive up to 100 percent cashbacks. They will be able to refer friends, recommend products or write reviews, all of which will result in a higher cashback.
basehype

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:09:06 PM

Depending on different actions on the repay.me platform, users may receive up to 100 percent cashbacks. They will be able to refer friends, recommend products or write reviews, all of which will result in a higher cashback.
You should know, that customers, who join during the ICO pre-sale, will receive a 20 percent boost on their daily cashback disbursal within the first year.
vadimproton

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:10:48 PM

You should know, that customers, who join during the ICO pre-sale, will receive a 20 percent boost on their daily cashback disbursal within the first year.
One more great news is that repay.me will launch a mobile app based on the Ethereum protocol. It will act as a crypto-wallet and payment solution across the platform and its partner network.
basehype

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:12:36 PM

One more great news is that repay.me will launch a mobile app based on the Ethereum protocol. It will act as a crypto-wallet and payment solution across the platform and its partner network.
I have heard, that the managing directors have founded another company in Liechtenstein which manages the ICO and the monetary side of the project. The launch is awaiting approval from the Liechtenstein Financial Market Authority.
sallbygraceS2

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:14:03 PM

I have heard, that the managing directors have founded another company in Liechtenstein which manages the ICO and the monetary side of the project. The launch is awaiting approval from the Liechtenstein Financial Market Authority.
How may it affect the repay.me?
basehype

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:15:34 PM

Subject to the approval, its model may undergo “changes and/or additions may affect all areas of the White Paper, such as the possible start date of the ICO, the related bonus system” and others.
sallbygraceS2

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:17:40 PM

Subject to the approval, its model may undergo “changes and/or additions may affect all areas of the White Paper, such as the possible start date of the ICO, the related bonus system” and others.
I look forward to the repay.me launching!
vadimproton

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:19:48 PM

REME-Coins give access to the billions big companies make by selling collected user data: E-commerce combined with cashback systems is one of the most dynamic growth segments in the digital market.
Flex123

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:21:46 PM

REME-Coins give access to the billions big companies make by selling collected user data: E-commerce combined with cashback systems is one of the most dynamic growth segments in the digital market.
And their bonus models are not only a proven instrument for customer loyalty, but also generate comprehensive and high-quality consumer data.
vadimproton

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:23:35 PM

And their bonus models are not only a proven instrument for customer loyalty, but also generate comprehensive and high-quality consumer data.
In the information age, data is the "gold of the 21st century." Therefore, e-commerce platforms and cashback companies tend to look at the obtained consumers’ insights as their property and use them primarily for their own marketing benefit, without consumers (as the data producers) taking part in the marketing revenues. repay.me is determined to change that by redistributing daily 80 % of its advertising revenues to its users as cashback.
Flex123

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:24:47 PM

In the information age, data is the "gold of the 21st century." Therefore, e-commerce platforms and cashback companies tend to look at the obtained consumers’ insights as their property and use them primarily for their own marketing benefit, without consumers (as the data producers) taking part in the marketing revenues. repay.me is determined to change that by redistributing daily 80 % of its advertising revenues to its users as cashback.
More than that, these daily cashback payments continue until up to 100 percent of your online and offline purchases are fully paid back.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: