Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:23:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] Current: Blockchain Streaming Backed by Mark Cuban | 200,000+ 🚀  (Read 34689 times)
bibliobusz

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:34:18 AM

Since Current telegram reached maximum amount of 100000 people,can others join airdrop if they cant join telegram?

Didn't the airdrop application deadline end yesterday? If so, I'm not sure if they will extend the dates for applying.

They would probably extend.

Is that confirmed that you can't join the Airdrop if the telegram group is full?

It's full already?

We are still giving away $1M worth of CRNC tokens📲💰:

➡️$500k Telegram Campaign https://current-app.typeform.com/to/q9FbV6?s=tg
Stage 2 ✔️of our community distribution. 🙏

➡️ $500k Refer a Friend Campaign https://referral.current.us/
This is Stage 1 ✔️of the $500k giveaway.

Our $4M Airdrop signup is now closed, more info will be sent to all registered participants soon!

I don't understand this. Isn't the Telegram campaign also a referral campaign?
btcltcdigger

Activity: 2002
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:56:52 AM

Since Current telegram reached maximum amount of 100000 people,can others join airdrop if they cant join telegram?

Didn't the airdrop application deadline end yesterday? If so, I'm not sure if they will extend the dates for applying.

Is that confirmed that you can't join the Airdrop if the telegram group is full?

It's full already?

Standard telegram groups have the capacity of 20 000 people.
However, there should be an option to convert it to a supergroup
constructive_criticism

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:03:26 AM

It's full already?

Standard telegram groups have the capacity of 20 000 people.
However, there should be an option to convert it to a supergroup

Or change to another platform. Or maybe I'm just not a fan of Telegram XD. But it's unfortunate that people were left out because of the platform's limitations.
Vargistkrieg

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:15:34 AM

It's full already?

Our $4M Airdrop signup is now closed, more info will be sent to all registered participants soon!

I was under the impression it was, but I'm new to this so I might have misunderstood. Hope somebody with more experience could answer this.
KotiKo

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:16:16 PM

It's full already?
Can you not join a telegram to the group? I thought that there are no restrictions on the number of participants Undecided
constructive_criticism

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:35:50 PM

It's full already?
Can you not join a telegram to the group? I thought that there are no restrictions on the number of participants Undecided

I guess nobody was expecting this kind of attendance.
UncleT

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:33:52 PM

It's full already?

I don't know if the app (Telegram) has any restrictions but I'm sure the Current team was not expecting this Smiley It's one thing to have faith in your project, but to exceed your own initial expectation. That's something else.
primbool

Activity: 185

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:46:17 PM

It's full already?

I don't know if the app (Telegram) has any restrictions but I'm sure the Current team was not expecting this Smiley It's one thing to have faith in your project, but to exceed your own initial expectation. That's something else.

It mostly because of referral - they cause such crowd in Telegram group.
constructive_criticism

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:26:16 PM

It's full already?

That's true. You would think that you can't have enough exposure with this projects, but this just picked up so much movement it's hard to stop it now. Steamrolling the competition Smiley
Ranunculus2

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:40:11 PM

It's full already?

I was under the impression it was, but I'm new to this so I might have misunderstood. Hope somebody with more experience could answer this.

Yeah, it does look like it's the same thing in this case - maybe someone from dev can explain the difference?
Lognak

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:47:56 PM

Why is there the word "AIRDROP" in the title if there is no trace of any airdrop in the OP? A very bad way to start your relation with the public trying to mislead it from the very beginning. I mean, if you already mislead the public in the first sentence that the people read about your project, in which other ways would you mislead it after that?
I also find it curious and in tune which my first remark that in the OP you are listing your prestigious "advisors" before your own team.

I'll just comment on the second remark you made. I kinda get why they went with the advisors first. They have big names on it and, from a sales perspective, that's what brings eyes to the project at first.  Sure, you might have a great product, but you have to get people interested in it, and sometimes salespeople resort to boosting areas that can attract the most people. Yes, it's not typical to list them in such a way, but it's in no way strange or anything that other salespeople do. 

I get your point, but this is exactly the reason I was guessing they had. Not a good choice IMHO. The implicit subliminal message you are sending to the public though is that your team is less important than your advisors.

Hm...yeah, I understand that. Well, they wanted to go with that approach so it is what it is. I think in spite of that this way would (because of the big names attached) get a more positive than a negative effect in the end.

Well, anyway it looks like they are having a huge success, so this means they were right after all. However, still I could not find any link to any airdrop until now, and now it's too late...

Yeah, it seems you were late to the party... however I hope they will provide more options for participating in the future - maybe some new and fresh (dare I say - current) ways for people to get in on the action.
Calvireish

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:26:29 AM

It's full already?

True,  if you want bunch of members fast, use referral system. But it was still crazy fast.
constructive_criticism

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:40:43 AM

Why is there the word "AIRDROP" in the title if there is no trace of any airdrop in the OP? A very bad way to start your relation with the public trying to mislead it from the very beginning. I mean, if you already mislead the public in the first sentence that the people read about your project, in which other ways would you mislead it after that?
I also find it curious and in tune which my first remark that in the OP you are listing your prestigious "advisors" before your own team.

I'll just comment on the second remark you made. I kinda get why they went with the advisors first. They have big names on it and, from a sales perspective, that's what brings eyes to the project at first.  Sure, you might have a great product, but you have to get people interested in it, and sometimes salespeople resort to boosting areas that can attract the most people. Yes, it's not typical to list them in such a way, but it's in no way strange or anything that other salespeople do. 

I get your point, but this is exactly the reason I was guessing they had. Not a good choice IMHO. The implicit subliminal message you are sending to the public though is that your team is less important than your advisors.

Hm...yeah, I understand that. Well, they wanted to go with that approach so it is what it is. I think in spite of that this way would (because of the big names attached) get a more positive than a negative effect in the end.

Well, anyway it looks like they are having a huge success, so this means they were right after all. However, still I could not find any link to any airdrop until now, and now it's too late...

Yeah, it seems you were late to the party... however I hope they will provide more options for participating in the future - maybe some new and fresh (dare I say - current) ways for people to get in on the action.

People can always get in on the action and start using the platform. That can earn them some of Currents currency while the project is still young.
Fanquell

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:17:57 AM

It's full already?

Yeah, it does look like it's the same thing in this case - maybe someone from dev can explain the difference?

It is kinda confusing what is what here,i thought once you apply,you are eligible for all other stages of airdrop.
Oleana

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:38:03 AM

People can always get in on the action and start using the platform. That can earn them some of Currents currency while the project is still young.

True,not all can join,it wouldnt  make sense,you have to line draw a line  somewhere.And some can just join later,and earn CRNC the other  way,when its out.
descuri

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:34:41 AM

It's full already?

It is kinda confusing what is what here,i thought once you apply,you are eligible for all other stages of airdrop.

What are the stages of the airdrop?
snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:20:46 AM

True, but I feel like people like them some giveaways...
Lognak

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:41:08 AM

Seems reasonable that you can't have unlimited number of people in telegram group.

First come - first serve, it's a way of rewarding people who were included early-on.
UncleT

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:33:55 AM

Seems reasonable that you can't have unlimited number of people in telegram group.

First come - first serve, it's a way of rewarding people who were included early-on.

And that should carry on onto the platform. Some kind of reward for the people how start using it early on (and thus promoting the whole project)
james7854

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:51:29 AM

And that should carry on onto the platform. Some kind of reward for the people how start using it early on (and thus promoting the whole project)

Early starters are important base of project and should definitely get some reward for doing it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: