Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:04:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] Current: Blockchain Streaming Backed by Mark Cuban | 200,000+ 🚀  (Read 34689 times)
Ranunculus2

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:09:21 PM

Current team lineup is very luxurious, I follow the prompts to do a registered mail, but I was curious where to submit my token address?

Don't hesitate to ask them that on Telegram, you will get a prompt reply. And when you get the reply, be sure to post it here so that the other users know.
I have already several times looked at information about all the members of the team and did not find any negative points Wink
That's a good sign Cheesy

I can't imagine they would put any negative points for everyone to see Smiley but you are right, the team us strong, that has been a big oart of their campain.

True, you wouldn't want to show off the bad side Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MrSlave

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:32:56 PM

What's the contact address of CRNC?
james7854

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:17:56 AM

Clear ideas. Wink well-designed structure, this project should have full trust from both investors and ordinary users.

I think it has with all the hype surounding it and positive outcome with reaching the hard cap.

Positive is always good.
sexymadafaka

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:23:18 AM

Current team lineup is very luxurious, I follow the prompts to do a registered mail, but I was curious where to submit my token address?

Don't hesitate to ask them that on Telegram, you will get a prompt reply. And when you get the reply, be sure to post it here so that the other users know.
I have already several times looked at information about all the members of the team and did not find any negative points Wink

Deffinitly!
killer9966

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:28:26 AM

Definitively a good sign.
djuro74556

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:33:39 AM

Clear ideas. Wink well-designed structure, this project should have full trust from both investors and ordinary users.

I think it has with all the hype surounding it and positive outcome with reaching the hard cap.

Well, hype comes with big names they're using in the project

Sure, its a way it goes.
innerDemon

Activity: 176

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:40:12 AM

Really good project.
Leodalat

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:54:56 AM

Is there anywhere that shows a breakdown of the funds raised in the private sales and the bonuses that will be paid? I heard that bonuses will be paid to some over a 6 month period. Any idea where I can find further information about this? Thanks
Or have bonuses been cancelled due to quick sell out in private sale and cancellations of public sale?
constructive_criticism

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:08:46 AM

And they should. It wouldn't make sense for them to keep such names under the rug. It can only bring good to the project.
SoonAmoon

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:39:22 AM

Mark Cuban of the Mavericks?? Sorry for the question but I just got into this and won't read all the 100 something pages before this  Grin
Ale75Opus

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:46:50 AM

This project is indeed very impressive, because this is the first I read you can get paid to play media on its platform which I think is revolutionary. Who wouldn't want to jump at this, however increase marketing for wider outreach.
Well, there are a lot of projects with such an idea, but I can say with certainty that Current is still different from its competitors
Ale75Opus

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:49:11 AM

And they should. It wouldn't make sense for them to keep such names under the rug. It can only bring good to the project.
Advertising works well and many people already know about the project! I constantly meet the news about Current, the team is working hard for its development
Fanquell

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:13:33 AM

Mark Cuban of the Mavericks?? Sorry for the question but I just got into this and won't read all the 100 something pages before this  Grin

Yep ,THE Mark Cuban.He is fan of crypto.
Gurtna

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:09:18 AM

Advertising works well and many people already know about the project! I constantly meet the news about Current, the team is working hard for its development

True,eveyone who is in crypto heared about this,and even people who are not into this seriosuly,so i think marketing team is doing good job
SRBYN

Activity: 276

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:20:06 AM

True,eveyone who is in crypto heared about this,and even people who are not into this seriosuly,so i think marketing team is doing good job

I hope other de[artments are working good too,and if they are on the same  level as  marketing team,this will be huge.
UncleT

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:49:55 AM

I hope other de[artments are working good too,and if they are on the same  level as  marketing team,this will be huge.

Well, they have big shoes to fill. Some of the marketing was done by itself so to speak as Cubans name was attached to it, but the good thing is the team managed to capitalize on that.
SiFuTheMonk

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:15:22 PM

Well they are being run by Amazix, so you know it's a killer marketing team on the job
saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:28:08 PM

Hi there, nice project.
Advantages: all parties also know the advantages of using a revolutionary system and platform, such as cryptocurrency, digital tokens and many others. As a result, playing with an online platform, such as YouTube, Spotfiy, SoundCloud will be better and more fun than before. CRNC is a token that will serve to facilitate premium services, purchase of goods and advertising resources within the current ecosystem.
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:39:42 PM

Is there some demo about current?

I think there might be some beta app.

There was an iPhone app but I'm not sure if it's available anymore. Maybe it was a limited time test app. Has anybody tried it? If they do open beta testing they should do it on Android as well as on IOS because they need that diversity for testing and they reached and passed their planned cap for android development so I'm guessing it will be out in no time.

Since its US based somehow i think they will go with IOS.Atleast thats many of ICOs are doing Tongue

Yeah,they often ignore us android users,not smart thing i think.

We just have to wait for our turn Cheesy I think they will cover that part really soon.

They won't ignore Android guys for very long as that's another huge potential market. Probably for testing purposes they now released for IOS only.

IOS is a good sandbox for testing because it has predefined rules and Android is much more chaotic.

Yes and ios has a much thinner pallet of devices in regards to size, HW specs, format and similar.

Not to mention there is much more manufactures of android  devices, so its much harder to standardize something.

I have never been an Android user, but is it really so much more difficult to get a working app out for their operating system?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Ranunculus2

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:04:08 PM

Hi there, nice project.
Advantages: all parties also know the advantages of using a revolutionary system and platform, such as cryptocurrency, digital tokens and many others. As a result, playing with an online platform, such as YouTube, Spotfiy, SoundCloud will be better and more fun than before. CRNC is a token that will serve to facilitate premium services, purchase of goods and advertising resources within the current ecosystem.

Yes, it is looking into the future and providing an ecosystem which can also support growth and more integration.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: