Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:28:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] Current: Blockchain Streaming Backed by Mark Cuban | 200,000+ 🚀  (Read 34689 times)
descuri

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:12:41 PM

Clear ideas. Wink well-designed structure, this project should have full trust from both investors and ordinary users.

I think it has with all the hype surounding it and positive outcome with reaching the hard cap.

Well, hype comes with big names they're using in the project

And they should. It wouldn't make sense for them to keep such names under the rug. It can only bring good to the project.
Advertising works well and many people already know about the project! I constantly meet the news about Current, the team is working hard for its development

True,eveyone who is in crypto heared about this,and even people who are not into this seriosuly,so i think marketing team is doing good job

I hope other de[artments are working good too,and if they are on the same  level as  marketing team,this will be huge.

Well, they have big shoes to fill. Some of the marketing was done by itself so to speak as Cubans name was attached to it, but the good thing is the team managed to capitalize on that.

The marketing was just to get him to let them use the name if nothing else Cheesy the thing markets itself. But besides his name, they already have a product.
TheRedKing

Merit: 5

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:46:01 PM

Clear ideas. Wink well-designed structure, this project should have full trust from both investors and ordinary users.

I think it has with all the hype surounding it and positive outcome with reaching the hard cap.

Well, hype comes with big names they're using in the project

And they should. It wouldn't make sense for them to keep such names under the rug. It can only bring good to the project.
Advertising works well and many people already know about the project! I constantly meet the news about Current, the team is working hard for its development

True,eveyone who is in crypto heared about this,and even people who are not into this seriosuly,so i think marketing team is doing good job

I hope other de[artments are working good too,and if they are on the same  level as  marketing team,this will be huge.

Well, they have big shoes to fill. Some of the marketing was done by itself so to speak as Cubans name was attached to it, but the good thing is the team managed to capitalize on that.

The marketing was just to get him to let them use the name if nothing else Cheesy the thing markets itself. But besides his name, they already have a product.

It's great to have that initial push, but they stil had to do some serious legwork for it go from an ICO with a name to reaching the hard cap
UncleT

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:58:30 PM

Is there some demo about current?

I think there might be some beta app.

There was an iPhone app but I'm not sure if it's available anymore. Maybe it was a limited time test app. Has anybody tried it? If they do open beta testing they should do it on Android as well as on IOS because they need that diversity for testing and they reached and passed their planned cap for android development so I'm guessing it will be out in no time.

Since its US based somehow i think they will go with IOS.Atleast thats many of ICOs are doing Tongue

Yeah,they often ignore us android users,not smart thing i think.

We just have to wait for our turn Cheesy I think they will cover that part really soon.

They won't ignore Android guys for very long as that's another huge potential market. Probably for testing purposes they now released for IOS only.

IOS is a good sandbox for testing because it has predefined rules and Android is much more chaotic.

Yes and ios has a much thinner pallet of devices in regards to size, HW specs, format and similar.

Not to mention there is much more manufactures of android  devices, so its much harder to standardize something.

I have never been an Android user, but is it really so much more difficult to get a working app out for their operating system?

I don't think it's that much more difficult, but we don't know if they maybe had some deals with Apple for it to be relesed for iOS first. Or maybe it's a financial thing, but I doubt it.
SoonAmoon

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:07:19 PM

So was there any mention from the team if they have any known streamers or channels allready signed?
Tyrant76

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:41:41 PM

So was there any mention from the team if they have any known streamers or channels allready signed?
I don't think so
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:01:08 PM

Do they have a complete list of the first integrations they plan to do? I didn't see it anywhere. I think they did have some general plan for Q1 integration, but since they didn't update us on it, I'm not sure if it's still going as planned.

Rest assured Mark Cuban wouldn't be on this if he didn't have a list of people in place who are going to participate in this!

He must know some inside info that gives him vision about the project.

Not necessarily inside info, but maybe a deep understanding of all the topics involved. That gives him an edge over others, but I am sure he acquires the info the same way we do, he can just make more out of it. Good signal anyway that he is a backer of this.

He has a better understanding of how the business world works - and I guess he has seen a lot of projects go by so maybe it's just that since he is also in the TV industry he saw that this is a look into the future.

If you listen to the current creator, he said he knew cuban from 7 years ago from a different project. Take from that what you will.

The app has been around for a while, they have pivoted to a blockchain based model recently. I think Cuban invested in the app before it was a blockchain based project (correct me if im wrong). They are definitely using his name to market their ICO though which is concerning if he invested in the app before they changed their business model.

I'd also like to know if this is an inflationary coin because the tokens generated could bypass the hardcap if the usage grew.

I didn't know that and if it's true it actually changes the role of Cuban for current a little bit. Nonetheless, I doubt he would agree that someone puts his name on a project if he didn't really believe in the idea or the product. As I said before it's no guarantee for success and Cuban essentially starts where we all started. He doesn't have an edge specifically in the blockchain world.

Yeah it doesn't seem like he would invest his time in a project he thinks wouldn't succeed

Exactly but then again we don't really know whether Cuban is investing a lot of time or whether he is just lending mostly his name and maybe a tiny little bit of his expertise. Not sure if Current is really one of his babies or rather a not too important experiment. Have you guys been following that and do you know what his involvement is?

Don't think anybody knows what his involvement is, but I guess it's somewhere inbetween those two things you mentioned. Attaching his name to something that he might not be all that much invested in is not something investors of his caliber do.

I think the CEO mentioned that he is one of the advisors and investors. Maybe just advising since he is in the Tv industry also.

He's probably not just the advisor, I think he has something in this project, probably some amout of money.

It's already publicly known that he is backing Current financially. The question is in how far he also contributes work to the project or whether he only gives some small advice from time to time or whether he is running this like one of his main jobs.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
Vargistkrieg

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:53:11 PM

Do they have a complete list of the first integrations they plan to do? I didn't see it anywhere. I think they did have some general plan for Q1 integration, but since they didn't update us on it, I'm not sure if it's still going as planned.

Rest assured Mark Cuban wouldn't be on this if he didn't have a list of people in place who are going to participate in this!

Not necessarily inside info, but maybe a deep understanding of all the topics involved. That gives him an edge over others, but I am sure he acquires the info the same way we do, he can just make more out of it. Good signal anyway that he is a backer of this.

He has a better understanding of how the business world works - and I guess he has seen a lot of projects go by so maybe it's just that since he is also in the TV industry he saw that this is a look into the future.

If you listen to the current creator, he said he knew cuban from 7 years ago from a different project. Take from that what you will.

The app has been around for a while, they have pivoted to a blockchain based model recently. I think Cuban invested in the app before it was a blockchain based project (correct me if im wrong). They are definitely using his name to market their ICO though which is concerning if he invested in the app before they changed their business model.

I'd also like to know if this is an inflationary coin because the tokens generated could bypass the hardcap if the usage grew.

I didn't know that and if it's true it actually changes the role of Cuban for current a little bit. Nonetheless, I doubt he would agree that someone puts his name on a project if he didn't really believe in the idea or the product. As I said before it's no guarantee for success and Cuban essentially starts where we all started. He doesn't have an edge specifically in the blockchain world.

Yeah it doesn't seem like he would invest his time in a project he thinks wouldn't succeed

Exactly but then again we don't really know whether Cuban is investing a lot of time or whether he is just lending mostly his name and maybe a tiny little bit of his expertise. Not sure if Current is really one of his babies or rather a not too important experiment. Have you guys been following that and do you know what his involvement is?

Don't think anybody knows what his involvement is, but I guess it's somewhere inbetween those two things you mentioned. Attaching his name to something that he might not be all that much invested in is not something investors of his caliber do.

I think the CEO mentioned that he is one of the advisors and investors. Maybe just advising since he is in the Tv industry also.

He's probably not just the advisor, I think he has something in this project, probably some amout of money.

It's already publicly known that he is backing Current financially. The question is in how far he also contributes work to the project or whether he only gives some small advice from time to time or whether he is running this like one of his main jobs.

Nah, I wouldn't count on him running this operation but I do think he gives a good portion of advice because at the end it's money that he invested.
james7854

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:44:29 PM

Well they are being run by Amazix, so you know it's a killer marketing team on the job

Marketing is really good, I agree.
james7854

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:45:35 PM

Hi there, nice project.
Advantages: all parties also know the advantages of using a revolutionary system and platform, such as cryptocurrency, digital tokens and many others. As a result, playing with an online platform, such as YouTube, Spotfiy, SoundCloud will be better and more fun than before. CRNC is a token that will serve to facilitate premium services, purchase of goods and advertising resources within the current ecosystem.

You are spot on man!
sexymadafaka

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:52:09 PM

Hi there, nice project.
Advantages: all parties also know the advantages of using a revolutionary system and platform, such as cryptocurrency, digital tokens and many others. As a result, playing with an online platform, such as YouTube, Spotfiy, SoundCloud will be better and more fun than before. CRNC is a token that will serve to facilitate premium services, purchase of goods and advertising resources within the current ecosystem.

Nicely put, I coudnt say it better myself Smiley
killer9966

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:57:50 PM

Cant wait to see this thing in motion! Cool
killer9966

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:58:57 PM

Yes, some feedback from him i this moment would be good.
killer9966

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:59:56 PM

I don't think so

How so?
djuro74556

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:05:30 PM

Well they are being run by Amazix, so you know it's a killer marketing team on the job

Whats Amazix?
innerDemon

Activity: 176

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:11:06 PM

Did Cuban say something about the project?
innerDemon

Activity: 176

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:12:09 PM

It's a hype train that won't be de-railed for sure.
constructive_criticism

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:43:24 AM

Nothing has been announced at the moment. But it all depends on what you think are big names. I doubt Joe Rogan would be transferring to a new platform but I can see a bunch of mid-level streamers being the first to go and switch platforms.
bodeng

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:11:13 AM

good project maybe you need to add bounty to this project so that more participants join and succeed this project.
UncleT

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:32:01 AM

good project maybe you need to add bounty to this project so that more participants join and succeed this project.

they have a bounty thread. check it out https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2831598.0
SoonAmoon

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:09:56 AM

they have a bounty thread. check it out https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2831598.0

Aha, tnx for that. I am new to the forum and don't know where and how to find topics I need so replies like this come in handy.
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: