Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:18:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] Current: Blockchain Streaming Backed by Mark Cuban | 200,000+ 🚀  (Read 34689 times)
innerDemon

Activity: 176
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:04:56 AM

When I think about the whole project I think that it could bring a lot of good changes but I'm also wondering...for example, besides good videos, there are a lot of shit videos and click baits also. How will Current handle those kind of content?
descuri

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:06:21 AM

In order for Current to really succeeded in their agenda they would need some serious partnerships. Is there any new info about that?

Ofcourse, they mentioned Netflix collaboration several times, but no announcements yet.

And that was before they got so huge and reached their hard cap. I can imagine some other big names showing some interest in the platform.

There will definitely be more collaborations, but they have yet to give us any detail. Maybe soon Dan will speak up about that Smiley
Calvireish

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:34:09 AM

Do you plan to make your own wallet any time soon?
bulala

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:35:25 AM

this is not a bad idea but is a privet wallet coming soon
Gurtna

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:44:09 AM

Will the wallet be web based? Or desktop?Anyone knows maybe?
Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:59:36 AM

The platform is currently only available on the iOS app so it will be  an iOS wallet first  until it is released on more platform such as web,android platform, desktop etc...

What i dont know though is when can we expect android platform.
Vinylriff

Activity: 378
Merit: 50

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:01:32 AM

Will the wallet be web based? Or desktop?Anyone knows maybe?

The Wallets will be based depending on the platform meaning you can use the app on a number of different platforms but still use and also earn your CRNC tokens.
Vinylriff

Activity: 378
Merit: 50

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:15:40 AM

The platform is currently only available on the iOS app so it will be  an iOS wallet first  until it is released on more platform such as web,android platform, desktop etc...

At first it may be an iOS wallet and as more platforms are added there will be a connectivity between the wallets. The thing to note is that it is unlikely you will control your private key, and instead have a log in for the platform which will take into account all the CRNC you earn and spend.
constructive_criticism

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:26:08 AM

I think it was supposed to be out by now do to them reaching the hard cap and all.
Vargistkrieg

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:00:01 PM

I think it was supposed to be out by now do to them reaching the hard cap and all.

There have been a bunch people asking, nay, demanding for the app but it seems they are taking their time with it. Has anybody asked them that on telegram?
djuro74556

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:05:15 PM

There have been a bunch people asking, nay, demanding for the app but it seems they are taking their time with it. Has anybody asked them that on telegram?

I think people are asking about that on multiple channels.
sebulba

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:10:28 PM

seems they have gained momentum and forgotten their promises.
ian_d_uk

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:21:56 PM

seems they have gained momentum and forgotten their promises.

Hi, the Android version is now in development Smiley
aarondes

Activity: 165

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:20:10 PM

This project about multimedia leveraging the power of blockchain is clever. I mean who doesn't want to get paid for playing your favorite media. This is a huge benefit also to the creative artist. As they benefit more from their media products like music, video, audiobooks. With the hard cap reached, I hope they manage to keep on their promise. As I want to change my streaming apps already.

I'm interested in how will this actually be implemented. Will absolutely every video on the network be chargeable?

They have yet to disclose their plan of charging for the service. I would like to know if it per view and how they can manage it with subscription-based partners.

Yes the fact that you're making money by streaming remained a sort of focal point, they didn't talk much about charging - maybe that part is not yet agreed upon.

CRNC is earned from consuming media on the Current platform. The level at which a user is able earn CRNC depends on a variety of factors, such as, how long the user listens, the amount of accounts linked to the platform, if they’d like to see display ads, etc.

Once CRNC is accumulated, the user can exchange them for Premium Services, such as Spotify, directly on the platform. In the future, you’ll also be able to use them on the Consumer Ad platform, and purchase exclusive content directly from Content creators.

Users who would not typically pay for Spotify Premium, for example, can use their CRNC to purchase premium services. Further, once a user accrues 5 CRNC, they will be given the option to opt-out of ads. However, opting into ads will double their CRNC earning potential.

In the future, tokens will be able to be spent directly on other platforms for premium services, content, and other goods. that said, once the Current Ad Platform goes live, these external services can use their accumulated CRNC on targeting display advertising within the Current platform.

Thank you for this in-depth info. Do you mean to say that there is no fee even a beginners one?

That's correct. No fee:)
chayantoon

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:55:02 PM

the  token is distributed in Appril will be on the wallet or we have to add our wallet to get tokens CRNC ?
TheRedKing

Merit: 5

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:02:50 PM

the  token is distributed in Appril will be on the wallet or we have to add our wallet to get tokens CRNC ?

I think you will have to add your wallet. It hasn't been explicitly said but it seems it could be that way.
PuryLock

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:37:00 PM

When will those that were part of presale get their tokens?
cmdr1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:14:06 PM

This project about multimedia leveraging the power of blockchain is clever. I mean who doesn't want to get paid for playing your favorite media. This is a huge benefit also to the creative artist. As they benefit more from their media products like music, video, audiobooks. With the hard cap reached, I hope they manage to keep on their promise. As I want to change my streaming apps already.

I'm interested in how will this actually be implemented. Will absolutely every video on the network be chargeable?

They have yet to disclose their plan of charging for the service. I would like to know if it per view and how they can manage it with subscription-based partners.

Yes the fact that you're making money by streaming remained a sort of focal point, they didn't talk much about charging - maybe that part is not yet agreed upon.

CRNC is earned from consuming media on the Current platform. The level at which a user is able earn CRNC depends on a variety of factors, such as, how long the user listens, the amount of accounts linked to the platform, if they’d like to see display ads, etc.

Once CRNC is accumulated, the user can exchange them for Premium Services, such as Spotify, directly on the platform. In the future, you’ll also be able to use them on the Consumer Ad platform, and purchase exclusive content directly from Content creators.

Users who would not typically pay for Spotify Premium, for example, can use their CRNC to purchase premium services. Further, once a user accrues 5 CRNC, they will be given the option to opt-out of ads. However, opting into ads will double their CRNC earning potential.

In the future, tokens will be able to be spent directly on other platforms for premium services, content, and other goods. that said, once the Current Ad Platform goes live, these external services can use their accumulated CRNC on targeting display advertising within the Current platform.

Thank you for this in-depth info. Do you mean to say that there is no fee even a beginners one?

That's correct. No fee:)

So there will potentially be an option to use it for free if there is free content provided?
Tyrant76

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:32:52 PM

Probably in April,I guess
aarondes

Activity: 165

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:19:38 PM

We have yet to announce token distribution date. Please stay tuned to our announcement only channel for an update soon. https://t.me/currentofficial

Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: