Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 11:12:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mass Bounty hunter or Full time crypto trader  (Read 2859 times)
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:57:10 PM

Im think bounty hunter better.
Because as I consider the bounty is safer, a couple of messages, retweets, reposts and that's all. In trading, you make one mistake, you lose money. It can be said that trading doesnt bother mistakes.I have such an opinion because I dont understand much about trading, I can change my opinion with experience.

Are you are aware of the C project and Zigger. Even they recruited many people to participate in their bounty projects but finally they did not paid anyone and got the work from the people more than month.
Choosing manager and joining there would be the fine move on bounties side.
Trading is not a kind of that, you can invest on multiple cryptos and if the concern bumps utilize that invest on various potential coins which low on that day alone. Bounties will pay after the end of token sale not in the end of campaign.
Goldberg007

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:04:54 PM

I always prefer full time crypto trader.According to me trading is the best option to increase your money in short time while on the other hand bounty is good but it's take time increase your asset.
gazilla

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:09:59 PM

I personally think that being a crypto trader has its own risk but also great benefits, as with small amount of money (couple grand) you can earn decently. Just my O
cripto_fc

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:13:36 PM

i believe there are positive aspects in both sides. a full time crypto trader can make a lot of money really quick, but it can also loose a lot of money realy quick a bounty hunter can make a steady income it wont be as much as a crypto trader but it will be more secure thats way i prefer bounty hunter
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:16:17 PM

I calculate my risk before i took them. I am full time hunter and the worst that will  happen is failure of bounty I participated in then only lose time and energy but I will not lose money. But in trading if you lose, it will be massive because both money and energy will be wasted.
Crumple Cat

Activity: 364
Merit: 138

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:22:37 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2018, 10:11:56 AM by Crumple Cat

Personally, I like to meaningfully invest my time, skills and effort instead of money and try to provide high-quality and creative support to projects that I really like, without chasing all tokens in a row. I like to participate in co-creation and marketing more than trading. Therefore I call myself a crowdsourcer, not a bounty hunter Smiley I'm a longtime adherent of crowdsourcing.

Reez

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:24:56 PM

If you have a lot of money then trading is more profitable but you can lose too
volodtarasov

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:30:00 PM

I guess most of hunters transform to trades when coins come to wallet.

In that critical moment u should decide what next step? Sell/hold/stop-less e.t.c.

Finally all hunters transform and go to traders field when deposit enough for take a risk.
CryptoRama

Activity: 453

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:46:11 PM

I think both is good if you know what you're doing... Mostly what I get from ICO's/Bountyes, I put some in other currencyes, that are worth having. At least some. It's good to have a lot of coins, because no-one is the same, who knows what will prevail.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Denlv

Activity: 350
Merit: 39

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:52:35 PM

HI!Ithink both ways is good to earn reward u can do bounty same time when u trade,i mean the bounty dont take so much time to not trading a tokens...
Bounty is nice,when u get them u hodl for long term and take ur fiat to invest in ico,or trading platforms.

DamilolaB

Activity: 313

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:54:21 PM

I think it all depends on what one has interest in and also the resources available at one's disposal. Mass bounty hunting consume a lot of time in searching for the right campaign to get involved in and also the task involved in the Campaign requires a lot of time.
arakuns

Activity: 223

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:01:47 PM

For me, I believe both are worthwhile but when were are looking at the risk involved in both, i think crypto traders are more exposed risk than a bounty hunter.
lemonscentedbreeze

Activity: 133

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:04:01 PM

I wonder what is better, a Mass bounty hunter or a full time crypto trader? What are the pros and cons of each chosen position?

Full time crypto trader would be more efficient and profitable in my opinion not to mention it needs less attention and effort compared to being bounty hunter. Bounty hunting is also affected by the market and not always, the tokens you receive gives you its full value nevertheless both are profitable but trading and holding is the best way based on my observation.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:05:15 PM

Of-course crypto trading if you know the skill. I don't think by being a bounty hunter you can make much money instead invest in ICOs. When you do bounty you are basically absorbing huge information about all these ICOs. From them filter out some ICOs and then study them. Invest in them. It will sure make you good money then doing bounty hunting.

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:14:49 PM

I prefer being a bounty hunter though there's more stress than that of Full time Crypto Traders but the risk is different. A full time crypto trader who has no experience or even does that has the experience do run at huge lost. While a bounty hunter has nothing to loss apart from the stress of gathering information about the ICO and the time he used to spread the news.
captaincomet

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:19:27 PM

Before becoming a trader, you need to earn. Therefore, it makes sense to start with a bounty, and then, when you earn some kind of capital, start trading activities
IldarW

Activity: 362
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 08:28:01 PM

I usually join bounty campaigns of projects that I like and trade a lot too. Bounty does not take much time if you make research before and choose only promising projects.

Upclass

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:34:46 PM

I wonder what is better, a Mass bounty hunter or a full time crypto trader? What are the pros and cons of each chosen position?

To me this depends on you as an individual.

My own answer is Full time crypto trader. Last year between 13 August 2017 and 1 November 2017 I made 4 Bitcoin trading part time.
My initial investment was 450 Doge Coin on 13 August 2017.

So for me, I would take trading first any day. But not everyone will make as much. Crypto trading requires that you are ahead in the markets.

Bounty Hunting has no risk factor. So I would suggest the following:
Hunt bounties to gain some capital. Trade that up. See which system works best for you.

I also like the activity of trading more than I do bounty hunting, so really to me trading wins.
If you never invest any money, there's no risk...
iAMawi123 (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 02:37:54 AM

Not exactly sure what you mean by the term,"mass bountyhunter". If you are planning on making multi accounts to participate in bounties, your accounts will get tagged and you will end up with negative rating. Instead learn TA and become a regular trader.

I mean you will join a lot of projects offered in the bounty section

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░▄████████████▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀█████████████████████████▀▄█
░░░░░░░░███▄▀█████████████████████▀▄███
░░░░░░░░█████▄▀█████████████████▀▄█████
░░░░░░░░███████▄▄▀███████████▀▄▄███████
░░░░░░░░██████████▄▄▀█████▀▄▄██████████
░░░░░░░░█████████████▄▀█▀▄█████████████
░░░░░░░░▀▀█████████████░░████████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████░░██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████░░████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████░░███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░███████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███░░███▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

TEMCO

██████████
█░░░░░░░░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀░░░░█
██████████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░██
░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░█▌
░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░▄▀░░░██
░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░▐█
░██░░░░░░▄██▀░░░█▌
░▀▀█████▀░░░░░░██
░░░██▀▀█▄▄░░░░█▌
░░░█▄░░██▀▀▀▄██
░░░█▄█▀
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:10:17 AM

It will depend on your skills, if you have money and the ability to trade then that is the path you need to take, if you do not have either then becoming a bounty hunter will be your only option, but there is no doubt in my mind that being a trader gives more profits so you need to use your time to learn how to trade as well, since the bounties you get most of the time are not going to be worth much.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: