Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:02:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mass Bounty hunter or Full time crypto trader  (Read 2859 times)
herromerro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:35:06 PM

If you know the market and have some capital, full time trader sounds good.
But if you have time but no capital, being bounty hunter could be good option. Both have their own risks.
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:37:33 PM

If you have an initial capital the best way is to be a trader IMO. But if you have no money you may participate at bounty campaigns to earn some initial capital. The main thing in trading is not to trade with emotions and intuition. There should be a strict strategy.

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:54:00 AM

Bounties are everywhere some are legit and some are not while in crypto trading, your money, your gain or it's either your lose. A rich person doesn't depend on free or giveaways he/she always depend on what can they afford to earn and lose. There is always a 20% of bounty hunting with a big pot unlike in crypto trading, your choice your effort nobody will be blame only yourself.
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 12:40:15 AM

I wonder what is better, a Mass bounty hunter or a full time crypto trader? What are the pros and cons of each chosen position?

The answer to this question depends upon a person's asset.
A person can't earn more than bounty hunters unless he has a capital.
Certainly, trading will give you alot (provided that you have the above requirement).
Let's also consider if you plan to hold a certain coin or do a day to day trade.
I prefer holding since it can give you alot of profit(more than 1000x if you chose a good one)
Day to day trading can cost you alot if you happen to sleep with an order
Then when you wake up, the price level is so deep.

Mass bounty hunter is time consuming but doesn't require a capital. You only need to invest your time.
Doing this one is like throwing your life. Don't become too greedy. Just join enough bounties. Make sure to allot time for yourself. Consider your health and spend time with your family. You are missing out alot in your life dude if you become a mass bounty hunter.

Summary:
 Go for trading if you have a capital and confident with your trading skills
Or
Do bounties but not in the expense that you are sacrificing alot

Good answer. Bounty hunting is fun and I support the coins I promote. I want them to do well. You right about losing out on things. Bounty hunting can make you quite a lot of money but it can be addictive and you can become greedy and just sit on the forum all the time. You must realize though there are ambitious people out there who do as many bounties they can all day long and it because they are investing it into btc or Eth or something or better yet a combination of different coins, because they want a better future one day and maybe retire early if they play their cards right and get some good trades going.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:02:26 AM

I wonder what is better, a Mass bounty hunter or a full time crypto trader? What are the pros and cons of each chosen position?

If you have a sufficient money for trading, for me trading is the best way to earn huge profit/income because through trading huge profit is easy to get. As long as you have a knowledge in trading and you are a great trader. But if you have no asset to engage on trading mass bounty hunter is much applicable to you.
timikulit

Activity: 196
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:16:22 AM

The best is to become a full time crypto trader. crypto trading will stay forever unlike bounty or airdrops. this is because more and more regulation will come on ICO and in the future bounty for ICO will become minimal or low because of this tight regulation.

For the past year 2017. bounty is the best but for this coming year 2018 and the future bounty will not be a reliable source of income. just my two satoshi

Fitrilalala

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:45:53 AM

A mass bounty hunter means you doing all program on bounty program that you in, like twitter, telegram, blog, facebook, signature campaign the pro is you could get more shares or stake even coin because you do all program and you dont have to use your money for investment. the cons if the ico success you get all the payment if the ico not success there is probability that the payment will delay or not get payment and its needs months to get the payment.
A full time crypto trader you focus on your investment in trade exchange the pro is the investment that you put could be profitable in short time, the cons you should using your own money and have a probability of loosing money of your investment.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Shaofalova

Activity: 119

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 02:56:09 AM

A mass bounty hunter is more better it will make you rich in just a year if you join ten projects in one time, unlike a full time crypto trader so many risk and you need more capital to get more profits and many regrets. A bounty hunter can always relax its mind so many vacant time after doing bounties unlike traders always watching about the price so restless you can't even give time to your self or family.
Absolutely agree with you. With bounties you can sleep calm. You just make all daily tasks, and do what you love.
Most important to choose right bounties. And track all tasks.
Full time trader is very nervous work, but can be very profitable. Psyhology is very important to trade succesful.
I choose both. Few bounties, but want to take 10. And few hours in week for trading.

klixion

Activity: 645
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:00:11 AM

You can always do both.  Some bounties don't take much time each week for fulfill the requirements.  If you're doing a bunch of translations then that might take up much more time.  I keep hearing the term full time cryto trader, but can you really do 40 hours of trades a week?  I mean, if the market takes a dump, you can't just keep trading.  Many times you'll be hodling and waiting.  During this hodling and waiting period, do some bounties. 
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:01:54 AM

Bounty I use as a capital seeker to become a trader
Then when I think money from bounty enough to buy a paid signal
So I will start with a portion of 50:50 (Bounty: Trader)
Bounty excellence is without risk
While trading is very risky
Adioliver

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:07:21 AM

I guess Mass bounty Hunter is more safe and sound.Full time crypto trader is a really risky job you may lose everything if you take one step wrong.Infact I saw a thread in altcoins discussion asking what's the highest amount of money you have earned from a single bounty!? To my astonishment I saw many people who were claiming figures such as $3000 and $5000 which ain't bad at all cause bounty campaigns don't consume a person's full time.We can even earn from bounties by working for 2-3 hours a day and the rest of the day is yours you could do something else and make a living.
So I would go with Mass bounty Hunter.
jonald01

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:07:41 AM

It is really depend on your time and ability. But for me I would prefer the mass bounty hunter because It would lets you earn money. And you would learn a lot because you have to research about the coins you would campaigning.
AIRDROPSQUAD

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:19:39 AM

I think both have a high risk. As bounty hunter, if the project turn into scam or failed project, then you will lose your time and energy. As a crypto tader, your money will loss if you not enough experience and knowledge about Technical Analysis and Fundamental Analysis.

The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:34:59 AM

the combination of both is pretty cool. why not be a bounty hunting day trader!
Because there is not time in a day to do both, most people specialize in something bounty hunters are very good at finding the best offers and get the best coins really fast, traders in the other hand cannot stop watching the market for any amount of time or they may lose a juicy trade, so the occupations have completely different strategies and it is difficult to perform both at the same time.
sserge009

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:30:49 PM

Why not do both? In the bounty process, you can stay abreast of the latest crypto news and make more informed decisions in the trade. Even the process of improving your BCT account can be very useful. Nevertheless, this will be a full-time job already  Grin

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
mrPix

Activity: 308
Merit: 29

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:43:49 PM

I don't like trading as the full-time work/ I think the choice depends on the personal nervous system. What concerns me I prefer combing both variants.
cryptospear

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:49:34 PM

Well bounty hunting would only risk your time,trading would be need a lot of investment and trading skills to be able to achieve success.I do not have any money to start trading that is why i am doing bounty hunting today and if i have enough cryptocurrency assets i would stick to altcoins trading so i could make a lot of money everday.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◆      P L A Z A      ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆       The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]       PRE-SALE Starts    │    March 15th, 2018       [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM   GITHUB   MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   TWITTER   FLIPBOARD   REDDIT   LINKEDIN   FACEBOOK   EMAIL
buhna

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:49:52 PM

I think it depends of your quality and nervous system. Because trading is more aggressive and risky but can be with more profit. Bounty is good when you have not free money for investing.

nakamote

Activity: 210

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:02:16 PM

I am both bounty hunter and at the same time a full time trader,well i can say i am more enjoying making money with trading altcoins which gives me tons of money every month,while bounty hunting is my past time because it gives me free tokens with only risking my time and effort to post here in bitcointalk.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Beazerdred

Activity: 242

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:06:37 PM

It seems to me that it will be better for you personally that it will earn you a big profit and it will be interesting for you.Therefore, try to even get even to combine

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: