Bitcoin Forum
July 29, 2024, 08:24:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mass Bounty hunter or Full time crypto trader  (Read 2859 times)
cryptotitan

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:11:44 PM

Well if you can earn 10-15% average gains you can do full time trading because you can earn alot in trading but you will risk your investments,in boutny hunting you will only required to post here in bitcointalk or in your social media accounts which is very easy and you dont need to invest any amount to earn coins.

MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:15:11 PM

If you have some character traits that are necesary for trading - as patienece, cold mind and etc. - it would be better to trade. And I think the best trading is not intraday - you can trade using longer timeframes

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
mangkanor

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:24:14 PM

Bounty hunting will only risk your time and effort,trading would risk your money and time so i prefer bounty hung over trading because you can do a full time bounty hunting whilte you are doing long trades,or atleast weekly to monthly swing trades.But if you are a good trader a full time trading would be the best because you can earn a lot in trading altcoins.

13ex07

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

Thank you for +Merit

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:26:28 PM

I consider, both options are good. To begin with a bounty, to make the first cryptocoins. To use these coins in trading. In case of failure, loss it only time.

|▌    DAOX    《   Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs   》    DAOX    ▐|
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤       The product is LIVE       ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
WEB-SITE    BUY DXC NOW    BOUNTY & AIRDROPS    ANN THREAD   
flipperfin

Activity: 161

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:28:57 PM

Just do both, build up your account/fb/twitter while you trade. Use the gains youve made from bounties to invest in new opportunities. I keep some from the bounties and invest the rest!
cryptodrei

Activity: 207

The future is your Genome

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:29:24 PM

I am good in typing and i dont have any money to start trading that is why i choose to be a bounty hunting so i wont risk any money or investment,but it is really depends on you because if you have money and you are a good trading a fulltime trading would be the best thing to do.After i got enought bounties i will trade it so my portfolio will grow.

yura_878

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:32:07 PM

I wonder what is better, a Mass bounty hunter or a full time crypto trader? What are the pros and cons of each chosen position?
I think it's best to combine these two professions, and then you can earn as much money as possible

bratbu

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:37:34 PM

It is depends on you,are you good in trading? do you have money to start full time trading? if none well bounty hunting would be the only choice for you to get free monet so you can start trading in the future,bounty hunting will only require your time and effort and theres no need to have initial investment like what trading requires.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
TelegramFacebookwww.casperproject.ioGithubTwitterANN
Jackblack90909

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:41:51 PM

Doing mass bounty campaigns is really very consuming time, and also there are many ICO projects without real potential or just scams. In the other hand trading crypto full time involve high risks, since earnings with this field aren't guaranteed. I prefer doing some good bounties and trading crypto part time too.
Vaflia

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:52:03 PM

Your choice depends on how much you have now. Personally, I am a bounty hunter, but I decided to do it just because I do not have enough money to trade. In General, I think trading can give you more than participation in bounty companies.

kemet jr

Activity: 154

Sapien.Network-Beta Platform is Live

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:56:02 PM

Each of the options has it pros and cons. If you go for trading , the risk is higher but profitability is high as well. On the other hand, it requires constant monitoring which eats a lot of time other than the fact that it requires an investment capital. Mass bounty may be a little flexible of time as you can chose how to mange it and it doesn't need monetary capital other than time. But the payout may not be consistently to consider it as a stable  income. After all, its up to you how to position yourself of these options. As for me, I juggle between the two.

Viscera

Activity: 660

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:03:21 PM

I have job in the morning and i'm a bounty hunter in the evening. I choose both side because i'm willing to trade crypto and if my day is boring i just read some article here and doing my campaign.
huzurkan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 522

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:20:29 PM

I think you can become rich by doing both bounty hunter and full time crypto trader. I think these are the rings of the chain that complement each other.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP"  
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"    
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
makuny

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:31:13 PM

60% of my portfolio i catched over bountys with and without trading
30% trade
10% Invest
IntelligentIdiot

Activity: 486

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:33:27 PM

You can actually do both but albeit small scale only. Because you also need to practice your skills in trading your hard earned cryptos if you want to convert them to bitcoins or any other currency you want to invest with. But bounty hunting takes time and of course patience to endure months and months of the same repetitive actions.
mazdafunsun

Activity: 490
Merit: 123

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:47:05 PM

First - profitability
Potentially trading have more chances to get lot of money, but also it's more risk to lose money.
At bounty hunting you +/- you know how much you can get.

Second - time.
I think that trading draws more time and nervesd from you. But at bounty hunting you can automate most of tasks and work only few days/hours in week. and most important - you can plan your time

kaloloy

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:23:45 PM

I wonder what is better, a Mass bounty hunter or a full time crypto trader? What are the pros and cons of each chosen position?

both works fine if you could do both and must spend time for each but as of now I am relying on participating bounty campaigns because that's where my altcoins were came from. I am holding now decent amount of crypto assets that could even support my future plans.
But for me, crypto trading requires tremendous talent ans skills because you are dealing with capital, time, luck and other factors that will give you massive earnings if you know when to buy and when to sell.
kaloloy

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:27:06 PM

I think you can become rich by doing both bounty hunter and full time crypto trader. I think these are the rings of the chain that complement each other.

it's pretty scary when you are earning altcoins through pariticipating signature and other bounty campaigns and then lost them all through trading because as I noticed that many in this forum members who lost most of their crypto assets because the try to figure out how trading works and they're actually unfortunate.
I don't want to lose my crypto assets even a single coin from my wallet so I choose to keep them than to try to make it grow through trading.
Stimah23

Activity: 186
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:35:21 PM

It's easier for someone to get rich when doing bounties hunting, but when it's comes to crypto investments it's become scaring because many people don't know the strategy that comply with investments... It's easy to loss all in crypto investment but doing bounties helps alot more.
monmoni

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:47:12 PM

I will tend to choose bounty hunter than a full time crypto trader. Its not easy to become a trader, so much to learn and for security its better a bounty hunter.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: