Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:27:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mass Bounty hunter or Full time crypto trader  (Read 2859 times)
banks38

Activity: 156
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:18:51 AM

I spend my time bounty hunting over trading.  Trading stresses me completely out and I always make the wrong decisions and end up losing money.  I do much better doing bounties and airdrops and then HODL'ing till I reach nice profits. 
Gaurav11kb

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:27:46 AM

I think it depends on person. If they have good experience of trading then they may become trader but as a noob, they might lose everything. In that case becoming a bounty hunter is a good option, there is stable income but no risk of losing anything. Again it depends on the ability of a person to take risks.
hippygreen

Activity: 119

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:50:27 AM

I don't think you can make much money in bounty hunting any longer.  I would highly suggest trying your hand at trading.  you can make real profits in a hurry with a bit of strategy and luck. 

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REMIIT.IO ║ Decentralized Remittance & Payment Platform (https://remiit.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
nanajiana

Activity: 101

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:52:03 AM

I think it depends on person. If they have good experience of trading then they may become trader but as a noob, they might lose everything. In that case becoming a bounty hunter is a good option, there is stable income but no risk of losing anything. Again it depends on the ability of a person to take risks.
become a bounty hunter is the right decision in my opinion.
Although we cannot directly receive great results, the bounty hunter is safer in terms of revenue risk is also not great without us having to sacrifice our valuables. Nevertheless, the selection of projects should also note that we escape from the projects that scam.
kiw_91

Activity: 291

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:03:41 AM

I would not say bounty is dead. But it has become much more competitive. With the sheer amount of hype, and participants. The reward is much2 less than last year. With the growth of cryptocurrency and the budget of the bounty is stagnant, that is why you fell like u're getting much2 less. With participants with legendary or similar ranks does not really feel it, but with Jr. Member / Members, the amount is getting much smaller. I would suggest to avoid doing bounty full time if u have a low ranking account.
pesantrenkilat

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:03:59 AM

every day I trade crypto, bounty hunter just fillers and spare time to add crypto assets I. but every day I do both with balanced, between trading and bounty.
Defimwh

Activity: 321
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:06:34 AM

being a bounty hunter if I don't because we don't need capital to follow it for people who have minimal capital like me, the risk is small, at least only a risk scam
dropper01

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:54:30 AM

I wonder what is better, a Mass bounty hunter or a full time crypto trader? What are the pros and cons of each chosen position?

depending on the ability we have, trading is full of risks and also you have to have skills while bounty hunter, you need to be careful because of the many scams. for now I choose to do both. because I can do both, and this has been running for almost a year.
hydrococo

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:04:50 AM

I myself prefer working on both. In order to be more efficient is also the time that I have. Each passing day could also be working on things that produce in crypto. Because if just a trading course, then when the market fell as now, there is absolutely no income.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
jetjet

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:25:09 AM

I prefer to be a trader, there's a lot of money in trading. You may earn big amount of money in just a short period of time. What you need is a big capital. If you're capital is just small, exchange transaction fee would just consumed your capital. Tools such as chart, graphs are a useful method to earn big.
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:44:52 PM

Full traders are the main key of all cryptocurrency.
Because by trading it can quickly gain profits.

Overnight if you are smart and fast it can produce 0.1 Bitcoin or even more.
cedrixperez

Activity: 149

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:50:07 PM

Both are better, bounty hunting is good cause like if you want to earned money without investing this is fit for you but if you have money to risk you should learn how to trade and as matter of fact you can obviously do both theses things but if you want to gained huge profit without being scam I suggest you to learn trade cause lots of bounty today are scam and may waste your time and efforts.
kiansantan

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:51:33 PM

You must have the right calculation and strong feeling when selling and when to buy, to become a full-time crypto trader. You have to be a good expert, while the bounty hunter doesn't need such skills.
Ghypatt

Activity: 135

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 01:55:53 PM

Being a hunter gives some some tokens without having to invest with your own money. It can be very rewarding if done well and with the ability to select good projects to participates in. Trading on the other hand can earn you good amount of money each day but the risk involved is the fact that you can equally losse your investment especially when you dont have enough knowledge to make good predictions. Basically, it all depends on your knowledge level.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
great.crypto.finansist

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:46:25 PM

I have optimally allocated time for day trading and work in bounty campaigns. I like being a full participant in the crypto market. All the money received in the bounty will finance and day trading. So I'll get rich quicker.
maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:55:19 PM

I wonder what is better, a Mass bounty hunter or a full time crypto trader? What are the pros and cons of each chosen position?

currently the campaign cannot be a mainstay in reward profits. but I still follow it. I think trading is now more suitable to do than investing in ico. especially for your small ranking. there are not many choices in terms of great reward results. I suggest you should look for other knowledge
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:56:46 PM

It seems to me that trading in this dispute clearly wins, because in trading you can at least something to earn, now in the bounty is very difficult, so investing time in the bounty is very, very hard going on.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:00:54 PM

of course trade and investment are more promising in terms of results, and for now the bounty is not very good, especially there are many new participants and use multiple accounts.
I have been involved in a long time, I think you can find other knowledge so that you are not trapped to always follow the campaign.
mattcerna16

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:05:35 PM

You can't just decide you'll be a trader, most successful ones have spent 1000s of hours practicing. Rewards for bounties are good enough to put the effort in.
raddish

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:14:13 PM

Being a mass bounty hunter lower your exposure to the risk that market will bring you and you do not need to have a substantial amount of capital to start however at the same time you need to put in more effort compare to trading. Trading offer you a chance to gain higher profit provided that you have the capital but your exposure to risk will also be high and require lesser effort.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: