Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:31:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68712 times)
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:07:22 PM

What's after you buy back all of the tokens in circulation?

I don't think they are going to buy back all of the tokens. That would make no sense. They will probably buy back some percent in order to support the price.

I was about to answer it but you beat me to it  Smiley

Where did you find the info on the buyback? Haven't seen it!

It's in our whitepaper  :  https://keplertek.org/Whitepaper.pdf

I think they are talking about the price support buy decreasing  supply.

Correct

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mahamuda

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:10:51 PM

Hi) are you planning any bounty campaign or airdrop to promote the project?
Treasurer

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:25:16 PM

Kepler allows inventors, developers, and innovators all over the world to simply upload their AI, robotics and high-tech based projects and proposals onto Kepler Universe Platform for seamless access to financial and technical support.
This is an innovative proposal. I think investors will not leave this project aside
haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:29:12 PM

In whitepaper on page 28 it is written:

All the coins left unsold after the ICO goes for saving until the further announcements Additionally, the same number of reserved tokens as number of Tokens allocated into savings account according to of NonSale Tokens will also be allocated into savings account.

This means that unsold tokens will not be burned. Why is this?
Burning tokens increases investors confidence and value of the token because nobody can access this token and use it to disrupt the market at wil

Burning the unsold tokens is the fair way for both developers and investors. It is to make sure that nothing bad will be happened in the future in regards with the market manipulations.

Yep, I also think that burning unsold tokens is the only right way to keep the trust of your investors.
Not burning the unsold tokens is a no-go in the crypto space. Please don't do this because investors will think you are greedy if you don't do this.

mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:43:48 PM

Isn't this the worst fear of Elon Musk? AI robotics coming to life.

Why would we want AI robotics to be decentralized?

What we want to do is different thing.
We want to use blockchain and give the possibility to General public and crypto community to invest in High-tech development.
1. this will be very good for investors to accumulate huge income.
2. Good opportunities for developers/inventors to create or invent something.
3. Benefit for the society in General.

of course there will burn the unsold tokens.But i think a good alternative is also give it back to the investors.

Increasing the supply decreases the price of the tokens, so i think burning them is a good choice from KEPLER team for investors. Most of the investors prefer burning than increasing.

I can promise that there will be no new tokens released. <<< you can check our smart contracts on Githab Later.

About Burning unsold tokens, there were huge discussions about it.
We already have buyers, the private companies who will be buying unsold tokens for fiat money. FOR the same price as on exchanges.

This will be way better then burning as we have investors who can buy more then 100 m tokens.
This will end up good for investors as we will have all the money we need to make Kepler Successful.
Just imagine this complex, https://www.keplertek.org/complex/when we fully build it,  this will be Huge. And the Token price will also go to huge.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>> BOUNTY THREAD <<<<
We will launch bounty thread next few hrs Smiley

With a project of this proportios the right decision is what you wrote, sell unsold tokens for fiat because you really need to cover all the costs mentioned into the whitepaper (which the sum is $250 M)

alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:44:05 PM

of course there will burn the unsold tokens.But i think a good alternative is also give it back to the investors.
it would also be the same as burning if they spread it throughout the investors at the percentage they bought it
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:02:51 PM

it would also be the same as burning if they spread it throughout the investors at the percentage they bought it

Burning promises immediate price rise, while distribution to holders holding it becomes a fairer form of distribution, I hope to be among those who Hodl in the long run and to be benefited, it seems to me, more recognition and appreciation of firm hands
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:26:00 PM

All the coins left unsold after the ICO goes for saving until the further announcements Additionally, the same number of reserved tokens as number of Tokens allocated into savings account according to of NonSale Tokens will also be allocated into savings account.

Burning tokens increases investors confidence and value of the token because nobody can access this token and use it to disrupt the market at wil

Burning the unsold tokens is the fair way for both developers and investors. It is to make sure that nothing bad will be happened in the future in regards with the market manipulations.

Yep, I also think that burning unsold tokens is the only right way to keep the trust of your investors.
Not burning the unsold tokens is a no-go in the crypto space. Please don't do this because investors will think you are greedy if you don't do this.

this is really a no-go ><" indeed.

they could give the unsold tokens to the investors? like algory and sophiatx already did.
Inoss

Activity: 84
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:38:17 PM

I understand your concern, but please think about it >>>
We need to gather $250m, which is huge amount of money and we doubt that we can gather it through ICO, with this reason we have gathered side investors who will be buying the tokens with Fiat. (the price will be higher then ICO price)

As mentioned above we need to build the complex >>> https://www.keplertek.org/complex/
Without the investment we will not be able t o build the whole complex. If it was just about Platform we would burn the unsold tokens for sure, but it is about building something which requires money.
This is one of the reasons why we distribute so much % of tokens to investors (80%)

Look at this different way - when we gather more investments, we will be able to invest this money to build the full complex which will still boost the Token price.
Another good thing is that big investors are not going to play on exchange markets, they are joining us to invest in future developments and inventions, where in case the inventions are successful will still bring huge income, part of which will be used to buy back the tokens and again we face price boost.

Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:43:50 PM

I'm just mid into reading the whitepaper and can you tell me more about the 550000m² of land to buy from georgia. In the wp it says, this will be exchanged for 1$ - do you guys have some kind of liability/connection with georgia to get in on this? or how is this deal gonna work out?
At least the design and built of the website blew me away. Its even more amazing on a phone. Cudos to your webdeveloper Cheesy
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 06:56:33 PM

What different between your project and Peculium for example? Which advantages you have?

Peculium is more of Portfolio Management with AI help. And we do that too.  Their scope will just be one of the branches that Kepler Tech is into. We are an Asset-backed project and they're not. We are into Robotics and they're not. Kepler Tech has dozens of patents applied for and with product prototypes already. These and among others that we do clearly favors us than the rest of the competition.
Thank you for the clarification on this aspect. I invested good money in the Peculium. I hope your project will be better!

pizza_dev

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:02:12 PM

this is really a no-go ><" indeed.

they could give the unsold tokens to the investors? like algory and sophiatx already did.

Yes that is a good option, i think.
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:03:02 PM

I understand your concern, but please think about it >>>
We need to gather $250m, which is huge amount of money and we doubt that we can gather it through ICO, with this reason we have gathered side investors who will be buying the tokens with Fiat. (the price will be higher then ICO price)

As mentioned above we need to build the complex >>> https://www.keplertek.org/complex/
Without the investment we will not be able t o build the whole complex. If it was just about Platform we would burn the unsold tokens for sure, but it is about building something which requires money.
This is one of the reasons why we distribute so much % of tokens to investors (80%)

Look at this different way - when we gather more investments, we will be able to invest this money to build the full complex which will still boost the Token price.
Another good thing is that big investors are not going to play on exchange markets, they are joining us to invest in future developments and inventions, where in case the inventions are successful will still bring huge income, part of which will be used to buy back the tokens and again we face price boost.

Thanks for pointing this one more time, maybe people didn't understand yet or they haven't read the whitepaper in full. Like I said before is really well explained in the last page of the whitepaper

ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:10:16 PM

Where can I read that not sold coins will be burned Huh And about the distribution of coins among investors, I do not agree with you!
Jay2408

Activity: 518

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:15:08 PM

Where can I read that not sold coins will be burned Huh And about the distribution of coins among investors, I do not agree with you!

Unsold tokens won't be burned. Just read back a couple of posts, dev explains that they have private companies at hand that will buy unsold tokens for fiat money.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Levontres

Activity: 252

THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANG

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:19:52 PM

The world needs new technologies Kepler is a great project! I will closely follow the project implementation!

Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:24:20 PM

For everyone who is interested who I am, I am part of the Kepler team,
I was appointed as the CEO PA, My task is to Gather all the important questions from the community,
Our CEO promised to answer all your important questions, so he will be writing special Video for you.

As long as I have full information regarding Kepler ICO, I will be answering all your questions myself on the forum.

My rank >>> I know I have a Low rank on forum, I was always only reading the posts, I become active only to promote Kepler Technologies and join discussions about it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regarding Media, I am sorry that we made some of you upset about out media links, we will consider to delete the links temporary until we will not upload PR articles.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I dont want to annoy you guys, but you should delete it as far as possible. It needs 1 min to comment it out in sourcecode.
Some weeks later nobody will find your open minded statement, that you listen to the community and so on between all this posts here.
They will enter your website, see all these links, directing to nothing different than the main website and will leave immediately.
Dont wait to long with consideration.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Fermin AK

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:24:42 PM

Unsold tokens won't be burned. Just read back a couple of posts, dev explains that they have private companies at hand that will buy unsold tokens for fiat money.
I will prefer the unsold tokens to be burn. I don't know how big are those private companies, but in case the sale doesn't go well a lot of tokens can remain unsold and that is a lot of money.

zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 07:32:12 PM

I will prefer the unsold tokens to be burn. I don't know how big are those private companies, but in case the sale doesn't go well a lot of tokens can remain unsold and that is a lot of money.

maybe this collaboration with KEPLER and other private companies(if they are big enough) can be helpful to project? also they will buy tokens higher than the ICO price, I am not seeing a downside in here.

beeelzebub

Activity: 602

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 07:35:21 PM

I don't like unsold tokens not to be burned but they will sell unsold tokens so it is not a problem for me.

They will just sell them out of the crypto market that's it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: