Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:28:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68712 times)
nornbergkristi

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:55:41 AM

I think this approach to investing with a successful team will lead the project to success!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:52:30 AM

Yes i also think like many people here that the cap is high. The soft cap is 30 million, it’s a huge amount, maybe developp AI and Robotics things are very expensive. We will see if the amount is reached and what the team can do with that.

I think they said earlier that it doesn't matter if they hit the mark or not because they have private investors on standby that will make up the difference. Must be nice to have a line of people waiting to give you couple hundred million bucks.

Yes, we do have some private investors waiting in the wings. Obviously, they are sad now because Phase 1 of our Community Building Stage Token Sale was completely obliterated by our community.  Smiley  There was not a single leftovers for them.   Smiley

The approach seems to be the opposite from what usually happens - usually the private (larger) investors are given preferential treatment and access to the tokens. Are they 'sad' enough that they do not want to be part of the project anymore>?

There's a reason why those private investors are in the back seat right now, and that reason is evident in our pronouncement since day 1. We want our community to take the first bite of that symbolic apple. We want our community to be the very first people to have a chance to invest in kepler. Let's face it corporation will be corporation they are geared on something that always starts with P, yeah that's Profit. If we empower our community first then it would be better for this project in the long run. Though we are not saying either that private investors don't have a place in our vision, in fact, they do. But we want to prioritize our community and if there's something left for them then that would be good also.

Ok, that sounds great. Youre letting in first the investors who want to participate with not that much money and fill the "gaps" with big private investors? Is that somehow correct?
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:56:34 AM

Yes i also think like many people here that the cap is high. The soft cap is 30 million, it’s a huge amount, maybe developp AI and Robotics things are very expensive. We will see if the amount is reached and what the team can do with that.

I think they said earlier that it doesn't matter if they hit the mark or not because they have private investors on standby that will make up the difference. Must be nice to have a line of people waiting to give you couple hundred million bucks.

Yes, we do have some private investors waiting in the wings. Obviously, they are sad now because Phase 1 of our Community Building Stage Token Sale was completely obliterated by our community.  Smiley  There was not a single leftovers for them.   Smiley

The approach seems to be the opposite from what usually happens - usually the private (larger) investors are given preferential treatment and access to the tokens. Are they 'sad' enough that they do not want to be part of the project anymore>?

There's a reason why those private investors are in the back seat right now, and that reason is evident in our pronouncement since day 1. We want our community to take the first bite of that symbolic apple. We want our community to be the very first people to have a chance to invest in kepler. Let's face it corporation will be corporation they are geared on something that always starts with P, yeah that's Profit. If we empower our community first then it would be better for this project in the long run. Though we are not saying either that private investors don't have a place in our vision, in fact, they do. But we want to prioritize our community and if there's something left for them then that would be good also.

Ok, that sounds great. Youre letting in first the investors who want to participate with not that much money and fill the "gaps" with big private investors? Is that somehow correct?

Yes, we want the small fish first then the wales later   Smiley

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:53:28 AM

Dear Kepler Community!

We are Happy to tell you that community building FIRST round has ended with HUGE success!!!

Unofficial tally
164 189 Kepler tokens sold
157 + ETH
$136,000 +

We will post new video tomorrow with the reports.
Thank you for your huge support!

It took longer than i thought but it is a success one way or another. Congratulations

wiredideas

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:59:40 AM

Dear Kepler Community!

We are Happy to tell you that community building FIRST round has ended with HUGE success!!!

Unofficial tally
157 + ETH
$136,000 +

It took longer than i thought but it is a success one way or another. Congratulations

Yeah, it was more like a come from behind victory   Smiley

We actually went over our target of 100,000 $   Smiley

crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:01:16 AM

Well I assume AI and Robotic is really expensive as a research field. Just imagen how much Tesla burned as money for their developments (several hundred millions), and I assume that is somehow comparable, as this is not a field for just one year of work.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:12:31 AM

Well I assume AI and Robotic is really expensive as a research field. Just imagen how much Tesla burned as money for their developments (several hundred millions), and I assume that is somehow comparable, as this is not a field for just one year of work.

it's gonna take a long time to get this to work. and a lot of money. if you look at what they want to achieve , they're not asking for a lot.

wiredideas

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:22:26 AM

COMMUNITY BUILDING STAGE PHASE 2 WITH 45% BONUS will start on Feb.17 DON'T MISS IT!

the_lovely

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:28:24 AM

COMMUNITY BUILDING STAGE PHASE 2 WITH 45% BONUS will start on Feb.17 DON'T MISS IT!

whohoooo Im in im in im in im in
Fermin AK

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:39:35 AM

it's gonna take a long time to get this to work. and a lot of money. if you look at what they want to achieve , they're not asking for a lot.
For sure they need a lot of money to start the project. They have to build the facilities, buy the machinery,... that need a lot of money.

30 million is a huge amount for an soft cap but I think thay can get it.

aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:48:42 AM

For sure they need a lot of money to start the project. They have to build the facilities, buy the machinery,... that need a lot of money.

30 million is a huge amount for an soft cap but I think thay can get it.
They should look into other companies doing similar stuff, e.g. MassTech Institute or some Japanese companies so they may learn from others' experience.
Jay2408

Activity: 518

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:15:34 AM

Yes, looking at the dimension of the project 30m$ isn't that much considering that there're a lot of projects out there that basically aim to build a platform and ask for 10m$ or so.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:42:59 AM
Last edit: February 11, 2018, 11:48:29 AM by wissy

Dear Kepler Community!

Unofficial tally
157 + ETH
$136,000 +

We actually went over our target of 100,000 $   Smiley

There are more rounds in community stage building? How many?

SeaSoul

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:05:21 AM

KELPER project is big undertaking with large hard cap requirement. I think we need more marketing efforts to reach out to community. 

Yes, Kepler team is thinking big, it's really a huge project but they said they plan a just as huge PR and marketing campaign.

I think what he meant is to advertise at every possible place, otherwise reaching hard cap would be near to impossible, Facebook is already banned the ads on ICO's so Google may be a better option.

Yes with google they could better place their ads, i mean its everywhere.
I would recommend them to make advertisements on youtube. The crypto community on youtube is very big with a lot of new investors who are looking for good ICOs.
Doing overviews of good icos, some blogers may give a good advertisement if the ico will be in their videos. I myself sometimes watch those videos to find out more

I was about to say they should advertise on Facebook but then I remembered that it's forbidden now.  Grin YouTube might be the next best site.
You are right - I prefer to watch review than to read a lot of documentation. I hope that with time famous bloggers, maybe even Ian Balina will have interested for creation Kepler review.

It's your own decision of course but don't blame others if you lose money because you skip to DYOR!
Yeah! always need to - Do Your Own Research, relying on the opinions of others you take off responsibility for your savings.
I have met such "experts" who will very insisting in persuading you to invest money somewhere. The thing is when the project is not successful, they just disappear. I would probably listen to people I trust, but usually I think myself as well

Although off-topic, the prime example is Bitconnect where so called experts all over the internet advertised that project and then it just completely crashed. Do your own research no matter what. I know it is painful sometimes because it requires quite some effort to build the basis for good decision making. But better be safe than sorry.

The problem with bitconnect was also that there were a lot of people all over the internet who told people NOT to invest into bitconnect because it had a ponzi sheme. Problem is, a lot of investors are maybe stupid or blended by greed and that is why the crypto market is so dangerous sometimes or better to say outsiders are seeing it like this.

Yeah I suspect they were newbies and somehow impressed by the interest rates they could collect. Maybe they heard about all those massive gains to be made in the crypto space and then even thought that sky high interest rates are nothing unusual.
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:38:59 AM

Yes, looking at the dimension of the project 30m$ isn't that much considering that there're a lot of projects out there that basically aim to build a platform and ask for 10m$ or so.

Yep, I think so too. There were projects who raised hundreds over hundres millions, building „just“ a blockchain and maybe platform. Here we have a project which really needs money to build something big and people are complaining lol

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
wiredideas

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:48:22 AM

Dear Kepler Community!

Unofficial tally
157 + ETH
$136,000 +

We actually went over our target of 100,000 $   Smiley

There are more wounds in community stage building? How many?

Yes, there are 3 rounds/phases in Community Building Stage. Phase 1 is over while Phase 2 is on Feb.17

ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:13:01 PM

In general, why do not you make a demo video with your robot?
Make a video according to the example of Boston Dynamics. Show what your robot can do. It is much better to promote successful sales.

The project is not about a Robot Smiley
It is about the infrastructure and ecosystem of whole AI & Robotics powered by the Blockchain.
So you (if you will have our Tokens) will be able to invent or fund The robot or any High-tech based invention yourself! Smiley
I think this is way better then we suggesting you our own Robots

In that case, it sounds like it would be hard to demonstrate any sort of 'beta' to the investors anytime soon.
Is there any sort of 'demo' planned in the next month or so?

And here you are wrong Smiley
We have around 6 finished Robotic Projects ))
Join our Telegram chat ans ask there, I am sure people will help and give the videos / pictures

We just don't want to mislead our investors, we are not selling our Robots, Yes what we have done is included, but this is nothing compared to what we are suggesting Smiley

can you show these projects? make a few videos about them?
this is very interesting you could put here some links, photos, videos of these robotic projects,it would be a further good publicity...

+1 for providing video content of the robotic projects, on YouTube so we and everyon else can see what the status is
It's gonna be great. Recently, people have been more guided by watching videos than by reading the documentation.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:17:48 PM

Make a video according to the example of Boston Dynamics. Show what your robot can do. It is much better to promote successful sales.

It is about the infrastructure and ecosystem of whole AI & Robotics powered by the Blockchain.
So you (if you will have our Tokens) will be able to invent or fund The robot or any High-tech based invention yourself! Smiley

In that case, it sounds like it would be hard to demonstrate any sort of 'beta' to the investors anytime soon.

Join our Telegram chat ans ask there, I am sure people will help and give the videos / pictures

We just don't want to mislead our investors, we are not selling our Robots, Yes what we have done is included, but this is nothing compared to what we are suggesting Smiley

this is very interesting you could put here some links, photos, videos of these robotic projects,it would be a further good publicity...

+1 for providing video content of the robotic projects, on YouTube so we and everyon else can see what the status is
It's gonna be great. Recently, people have been more guided by watching videos than by reading the documentation.

In this case I believe it is easier for investors to see actual products and projects instead of only reading about them.
Fermin AK

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:26:07 PM

Dear Kepler Community!

Unofficial tally
157 + ETH
$136,000 +

Yeah, it was more like a come from behind victory   Smiley

We actually went over our target of 100,000 $   Smiley

There are more rounds in community stage building? How many?
Congratulations for the achievement. This project looks better every day continue like this.

the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:29:41 PM

In this case I believe it is easier for investors to see actual products and projects instead of only reading about them.

definitely! it's good for the project and will serve as a good way to promote it.

Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: