Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:31:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68712 times)
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 05:57:19 PM

Wow another awesome project about artificial intellegent. I'm so interesting to invest in Kepler ICO hope it will success later

cmon look at the development of the channel here it has to be successful

Is going to take time, money and hard work to bring this project into reality. Im confident as its a uite a good idea and its sharing the profits...

Yeah, idea is quite good and so is the scope. So, fingers crossed.

250 m usd hard cap, a huge factory, government support. 4-5 campaign manager which equals to social media coverage, strong team. I think this project has all right ingredients in here. If they can keep up with their roadmap/whitepaper, success is on the way.

it';s gonna take a lot of effort getting 250mil out of investors right now, especially since the market is starting to pick up. but I hope they make it.

I don't see any sign that market is recovering. Also if a project is good, it can always find a way to get funds.

For Kepler i don't have any doubt.
The market is still on the bottom, but that should not concern the developers much - they do what they are expected to do and the project is successful. As simple as that

this is good for kepler if they rise lot of crypto, cause when market going up again, they can exchange it and starting their project. current eth price around $900, i think next week will be up again.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:00:04 PM

KELPER project is big undertaking with large hard cap requirement. I think we need more marketing efforts to reach out to community. 

Yes, Kepler team is thinking big, it's really a huge project but they said they plan a just as huge PR and marketing campaign.

I think what he meant is to advertise at every possible place, otherwise reaching hard cap would be near to impossible, Facebook is already banned the ads on ICO's so Google may be a better option.
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:05:33 PM

KELPER project is big undertaking with large hard cap requirement. I think we need more marketing efforts to reach out to community. 

Yes, Kepler team is thinking big, it's really a huge project but they said they plan a just as huge PR and marketing campaign.

I think what he meant is to advertise at every possible place, otherwise reaching hard cap would be near to impossible, Facebook is already banned the ads on ICO's so Google may be a better option.

Yes with google they could better place their ads, i mean its everywhere.

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:06:31 PM

Is Kepler also on twitter? I cant found.

Doesn't look like they do much on social media. Can't find any links on their website at least

We will do massive PR campaign in the weeks to come. Stay tuned.

how will it look like?

It will cover the broad spectrum of social media like you have never seen before. Deliberate, consistent, and massive.

I really wonder the marketing campaign. There is 5 bounty manager which i never saw before also some community managers. It seems they will make a heavy marketing campaign.

Don't forget that it's a huge project with $250 mil in hardcap. To raise this kind of money, I believe heavy marketing campaign will be significant.
Thats true, and i think they should also do marketing and promotion outside crypto, for global people.

Yes, sir, we will also do that. But the main thrust of our PR campaign is in the social media space. Facebook As of the fourth quarter of 2017 had 2.2 billion monthly active users while Twitter on the hand has 330 million active users in the third quarter of 2017.  That's 2.5 billion active users combined and that's just two social media platforms. So, we are really not in the wrong direction in terms of our PR campaign objective. But this team has fantastic Advisors and consultants and we are confident that we can do this the right way.

Do keep in mind that a lof of social platforms are currently banning all ICO and crypto related adds.
Including facebook and twitter? is there any news or maybe article about that? i've missed a lot of news after a few days of vacation.
Herad Hedid

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:07:33 PM
Merited by CryptoCutie (2)

I would recommend them to make advertisements on youtube. The crypto community on youtube is very big with a lot of new investors who are looking for good ICOs.

aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:20:11 PM

I would recommend them to make advertisements on youtube. The crypto community on youtube is very big with a lot of new investors who are looking for good ICOs.
Doing overviews of good icos, some blogers may give a good advertisement if the ico will be in their videos. I myself sometimes watch those videos to find out more
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:26:56 PM

Doing overviews of good icos, some blogers may give a good advertisement if the ico will be in their videos. I myself sometimes watch those videos to find out more

I was about to say they should advertise on Facebook but then I remembered that it's forbidden now.  Grin YouTube might be the next best site.
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 06:29:52 PM

Wow another awesome project about artificial intellegent. I'm so interesting to invest in Kepler ICO hope it will success later

Is going to take time, money and hard work to bring this project into reality. Im confident as its a uite a good idea and its sharing the profits...
WELL as I understand a large part of the project focused on robotics, Although artificial intelligence is a large part of the project! So to say "Another project" is not appropriate.

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:35:21 PM

I was about to say they should advertise on Facebook but then I remembered that it's forbidden now.  Grin YouTube might be the next best site.
You are right - I prefer to watch review than to read a lot of documentation. I hope that with time famous bloggers, maybe even Ian Balina will have interested for creation Kepler review.
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:36:29 PM

As we see the Market is regulating and ETH price will be the same as it was when we launch.
So we see no more need for those bonuses. We also don't want to scare other investors as 70% seems scary and most of them will not understand it's limitations.

So the bonuses for each stage will be 50/45/40

Sorry for changes, we are doing all that you were satisfied

I'm not sure you're right about that. currently ETH price is 965 USD, but it is rising. there are estimates it will reach 1500 USD by mid-year.

yes, but many investors wrote and asked to decrease it as it would scare others . . .
in the end we could encourage the ones who take part now to sell their tokens as soon as listed on the exchanges

I agree with lower bonuses because if i look at my experience, i would think twice when choosing an ICO to invest in, if i would see there was 70 % bonuses in preasle. The price might drop a lot after tokens will be put on exchange.
Indeed usually big bonuses mean big drop after being put on exchange and that is something that scares investors.

Investors who put big money in when there is a big bonus in my opinion because they look for a long term investement. However there are always mere spuculators thet they sell tokens right after they hit exchanges
Do I miss something ! The big bonuses will apply only on a very very small % of the total amount to be raised . community bonus ( which people consider big )  will only apply on 1,500,000 Tokens from a total of 257,000,000 which is really small amount  . I do not see it make any effect on the market .

You misunderstood this comment. The statement is about the bonus for early investors. If it was too high, big investors could get fast earning in the amount of the bonus and sell tokens as soon as they enter exchange.

In my opinion, 50% bonus is also a large, fast earnings.

So, now we have 3 stages of private sale right? When you want start main crowdsale and how long it will last?
I think I understand correct the 50% bonus will be on community building stage only , Which is 1,500,000 tokens which is only present less than 2% from the whole tokens . Do you really think that 2% will effect market price !  I really do not think so . Therefor them selling or not will not impact the price at all .
SeaSoul

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:49:35 PM

You are right - I prefer to watch review than to read a lot of documentation. I hope that with time famous bloggers, maybe even Ian Balina will have interested for creation Kepler review.

It's your own decision of course but don't blame others if you lose money because you skip to DYOR!
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:28:08 PM

WELL as I understand a large part of the project focused on robotics, Although artificial intelligence is a large part of the project! So to say "Another project" is not appropriate.

I hope crypto is ready for this kind of technology projects, where its a little bit harder to implement the blockchain technology and find a good purpose for tokens.
I hope Keplers team knows how to take full advantage of it.

Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:32:12 PM

It's your own decision of course but don't blame others if you lose money because you skip to DYOR!
Yeah! always need to - Do Your Own Research, relying on the opinions of others you take off responsibility for your savings.
Inoss

Activity: 84
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:37:52 PM

1 500 000 is only 0.6 to whole hard cap not 2 % Smiley

p.s. we might terminate community building stage on 500 000 which will be 0.2%. If we decide that people are enough.

We will start the marketing 15 days prior to pre-sale, before that we need to gather community and start brainstorming with them.

We know our platform will work great, but we need to make it super accessible for investors, so we need investors (our community) to play key part in shaping the platform

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:45:05 PM

I think youtube (google) is also blocking all ICO related ads. Same as facebook.
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:01:00 PM

I hope crypto is ready for this kind of technology projects, where its a little bit harder to implement the blockchain technology and find a good purpose for tokens.

[/quote]

I think they have a well-established plan, since they have such a big target.
As far as I read it will not be just a factory, it will be a town in all the way.
It takes a lot of work and a lot of seriousness.
From what I see, the team is pretty big, I think they will do a really good job
I have a question, how long have you been able to raise so far? Will data be displayed only after pre-sale?

sge99

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 08:02:27 PM

1 500 000 is only 0.6 to whole hard cap not 2 % Smiley

p.s. we might terminate community building stage on 500 000 which will be 0.2%. If we decide that people are enough.

We will start the marketing 15 days prior to pre-sale, before that we need to gather community and start brainstorming with them.

We know our platform will work great, but we need to make it super accessible for investors, so we need investors (our community) to play key part in shaping the platform

That's a great idea to involve investors in the development of your platform and to value their input.

aveon

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:05:58 PM

Yeah! always need to - Do Your Own Research, relying on the opinions of others you take off responsibility for your savings.
I have met such "experts" who will very insisting in persuading you to invest money somewhere. The thing is when the project is not successful, they just disappear. I would probably listen to people I trust, but usually I think myself as well
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:32:05 PM

Sounds interesting. The network will ensure liquidity of these tokens by backing it with real world assets such as lands, construction sites, high-tech lab equipment, products, technical know-how, university and its campus.
DemLom

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:35:02 PM

This is all very interesting, a project that is built on artificial intelligence, you need to make some investments yourself. This will definitely be a success.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: