Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:31:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FAKE ICOs Bounties. What to do?  (Read 6400 times)
Jasell

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 05:57:02 AM

I am a newbie just trying to grow on this platform. Within a week of participating in altcoin bounties, 2 bounties I participated in have been reported as Scammers. I get a lot of reads on my articles and Social media pages. I cannot keep encouraging people to invest in these altcoins if they would eventually get scammed. How can new bounty hunters like myself differentiate between a genuine bounty and scammers bounty?
Don't ever join a campaign without a thorough check not just who's managing the campaign but look into the project, the people behind if they truly exist, how big is the community, try to send a message/query to them about the project and see how they respond to you, and a lot more. It won't take you a day to finish your investigation and it's damn necessary. More effort and energy would be wasted if you join a scam bounty and you can't do anything about it.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
speakoo

Activity: 224
Merit: 113

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:01:40 AM

I am a newbie just trying to grow on this platform. Within a week of participating in altcoin bounties, 2 bounties I participated in have been reported as Scammers. I get a lot of reads on my articles and Social media pages. I cannot keep encouraging people to invest in these altcoins if they would eventually get scammed. How can new bounty hunters like myself differentiate between a genuine bounty and scammers bounty?
It's a impossible task to know a scam ico before it's reported it is , not only to newbie , but also to all of us .The only way is far away from it when it's reported as a scam.

zeronumber2

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:02:08 AM

You can do a research before you do those bounty program of that ICO. You can do that mate, if you think that those ICO bounty are scam of fake then just leave it. no need to pursue when you notice it. Most of the bounty program that is not fake are those ICOs bounty who have more active member in their POST and have many members.
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:25:17 AM

It's tough to differentiate which is which but be at least informative so you can stay away early so personally I checked their telegram group to see if the community is active and have many investors. Second I check the website, third their whitepaper and the last of course their bounty participants, if they attracted a lot of participants it means their project is solid.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:41:29 AM

Actually it is difficult to know if we joined a scam project. How many times have it happened to me this nearly 5 weeks I worked and I was not paid. That's why it's really painful because your tiredness can not be paid. So now I'm very careful with my contacts, and as long as possible with the trusted campaign manager I am joining

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Tambu

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 06:42:11 AM

First check the the participants if there are lots of higher ranks most likely the ICO is legit. I believed higher ranks are well experienced and 99% of them can differentiate the fake ICO and legit.

MONARCH  |  THE COMPLETE CRYPTO SOLUTION  |  Private Sale is LIVE!
▬▬  "Be your own KING"  |  PRE-SALE: JUNE 15, 2018  ▬▬▬▬▬
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:06:17 AM

With people like you actually caring about the authenticity of the bounties, hopefully soon it is going to become difficult promoting them. Though there is no sure shot way of discerning genuine from scam, the advice given here is sound. Do your research, don't give up, neither your principles nor the opportunities.
moni44

Activity: 209

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:06:35 AM

well, that is already happen to you i regretfully. next time you want join a bounty yo need look at the ICO. like white paper and how many people in it and you can go to ANN thread about that ICO because they maybe discussion about that ICO scam or not.

if i choose bounty. I am not looking at how much profit I can get or looking for a really good ICO bounty. I chose by looking at his menager if the menager was already very experienced maybe the ICO in his manage can be in trust and can be pay well.

so carefully next time for join a bounty.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Chiyoko

Activity: 305

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:13:02 AM

All you have to do is be careful to choose get research if the project are different between the other but inevitable problem is that..

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Andrianla

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:15:30 AM

Before investing or wanting to participate in bounty, you must join the project telegram group and see whitepaper project, if whitepaper has clear vision and mission and has a large enough community then do not hesitate to participate.
Goldberg007

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:15:39 AM

First look who is the bounty manager of the project because good bounty manager always work for good project like sylon.Second check the Telegram group to see if the community is active and they have many investors.Third check their website and ofcourse there whitepaper.  
kemet jr

Activity: 154

Sapien.Network-Beta Platform is Live

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:16:26 AM

There is not much you can do when the bounty/ICO you promoted get scammed.  Everyone doing the bounty is doing that in good faith. Maybe next time, don't just hop into any bounty offered out there. I usually join bounties managed by high ranking members of the forum with no negative ratings. Looking into the ratings of these ICOs may also help gauge its  probability of being a scam.

Wanlapha

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:23:44 AM

Same Problem is here. I also participate many bounty and ico fake.
cherryscarlett

Activity: 238

Power the World for FREE

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:28:43 AM

In general, you have to choose the task of a better bounty manager.
there is no problem, try to avoid the level of the bounty manager only for JR members or members.

meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:37:03 AM

its hard to know if that ICO is a fake or not, some of them act like genuine ICO but its a scam, maybe before you joining the bounties or investing ICO's you should do research to them like the team, their profile twitter or facebook, if they are real people chances are, they are legit.

reypinioco

Activity: 182
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:53:03 AM

First look at the founder's background,second the developers's credibility,look at the main product/services they offer,third look at the roadmap do they have short and long term plans?,read the whitepaper,is there any possible partnership,these are just the basic things you need to check before participating these bounties/ICOs.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
Elseye

Activity: 378

ApolloX

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:57:00 AM

Even for newbies there are decent bounty programs available. You just need to monitor best bounty programs from ICOs via different threads, sites and telegram channel, there are hundreds available really. Just don't be lazy and search-search-search - you'll get it.

Altas

Activity: 366

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:00:04 AM

When you something to be fake or fishy, just try to be away from that. Don't try to get into it or invest, because as each and everything is interconnected and dependent on internet we cannot make any further action once it get termed as a fake one in public. Just can give some negative trust that's it.
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:08:06 AM

There are really a lot of scam bounty right now.  For you to know the legit ones. You have to study the project before joining,  the team, the developer, the marketcap,  the services they will offer.  if they ask for money then definitely its a scam,  As a newbie take the time to read in this forum for you to learn more. 
PaPog

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:07:42 AM

There are really a lot of scam bounty right now.  For you to know the legit ones. You have to study the project before joining,  the team, the developer, the marketcap,  the services they will offer.  if they ask for money then definitely its a scam,  As a newbie take the time to read in this forum for you to learn more. 

First, you have to check their project, developer, team, manager, marketcap, and the project or service itself,
you have to check on their website,whitepaper,and social media regularly,
As a newbie you really have to be dilligent to read all of them before join the bounty
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: