Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:45:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FAKE ICOs Bounties. What to do?  (Read 6406 times)
civiszero

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:58:41 PM

Does it happen often to you guys , that you dont get paid your bounties?

I developed my own method of searching for bounty projects. 90% of the projects selected by me pay remuneration.

Do you mind sharing your method for this?
MadelynCohen

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:06:56 PM

white paper is the best thing to figure out the ico is a scam or real before investing in any ico you should read there white paper first
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:10:56 PM

white paper is the best thing to figure out the ico is a scam or real before investing in any ico you should read there white paper first

Actually, I don't think only white paper to be the best thing to figure out it's east make a white paper that can be promising and very convincing. My opinion, would be the admin which be active on the thread or in the telegram.
orkoso

Activity: 276
Merit: 23

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:12:24 PM

I am a newbie just trying to grow on this platform. Within a week of participating in altcoin bounties, 2 bounties I participated in have been reported as Scammers. I get a lot of reads on my articles and Social media pages. I cannot keep encouraging people to invest in these altcoins if they would eventually get scammed. How can new bounty hunters like myself differentiate between a genuine bounty and scammers bounty?

Yep, that is the problem with joining a campaign: You are getting paid because they are using your reputation, so it is a risk you are taking. Solution: Don´t recommend thing just to get f*king paid for it.
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:22:30 PM

I am a newbie just trying to grow on this platform. Within a week of participating in altcoin bounties, 2 bounties I participated in have been reported as Scammers. I get a lot of reads on my articles and Social media pages. I cannot keep encouraging people to invest in these altcoins if they would eventually get scammed. How can new bounty hunters like myself differentiate between a genuine bounty and scammers bounty?

Yep, that is the problem with joining a campaign: You are getting paid because they are using your reputation, so it is a risk you are taking. Solution: Don´t recommend thing just to get f*king paid for it.

Well, to prevent by joining a fake ICO's bounty you have to research the ICO's and differentiate what was the deferent between this ICO that has successfully done. Together with the personnel behind this project and the managers rank because most of manager's have it's previous project done. Another thing is by the website of this project is fully compact with feature which has a good significance by providing the advantage and disadvantage of it's project dealing users and investors to participate.
sycaburatan

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:25:05 PM

You shouldnt be joining any of these scam ICOs,because they wont pay your efforts.Do a lot of research with the ICO's background the team members and the whitepaper should be credible ,you can easily sense it when you are joining bounty campaigns when these ICOs has failed there will be a good explanation and you should know why so you can take for granted these type of projects next time.

belalangsembah

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:01:59 AM

before do a bounty do some background check ..and check the bounty manager

my advice before you join ICO or bounty them you have to do research to them like team, their road map their product, because sullit to know if ICO is fake or not, because if you follow fake ICO then what happens is your time will wasted
Budening

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:12:22 AM

I have several steps to choose ico project to minimize the occurrence of scam, such as:

1. You should see the human development profile (must have a good track record)
2. Look at the platform (must be convincing and look good)
3. See the project ratings (see on www.alexa.com)
4. Run and follow the project rules for 1 week, if there is no progress then leave the project because it could be a scam!

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
restia

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:18:07 AM

not all ICO scam, maybe you just haven't got lucky only. ICO is actually a beneficial thing and provides a huge income. so maybe you should try other ICO and don't give up for trying.
Flor1982

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:36:19 AM

Choosing legit ICO is very hard not only to find out if the ICO is a scam but to ensure that the ICO is a promising investments that your time, money and effort will not be wasted because many investors will pour their money on this ICO in which it will result of sure gaining in the end. To choose a good ICO you should review their specific details in their website, that they are very active promoting in media campaigns like FB, Twitter and telegram to welcome questions, inquiries and even to face undervalue statements.
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:46:26 AM

I've been into a scam ICO too and i got nothing to do to urge them to pay my hardwork. Anyway, it's always a good experience for everyone not to trust anyone easily without doing a cross-checking of their product and team.

Just move on for now and look for a legit ICO that is not a waste of time and effort.

aalborg

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:56:05 AM

At the beginning try to select bounties based on trusted bounty managers like Sylon, amazix group, jamalaezaz, yahoo and so on.
Pay your attention to ICO rating and total collections. Then you suceed
arkaasay

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:01:11 AM

I'm also new in this forum, but I think I usually judge Bounty ICO is good or not from bounty manager, try to join a trusted bounty manager or high rank like Hero member and Legendary, because the average bounty manager premises newbie rank and jr member risky scam.
OriginTrain

Activity: 406
Merit: 174

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:03:37 AM

The best thing you can do before promoting a project is to verify yourself that it's real. You owe this to potential investors. Look up the team and then look for videos where they're promoting the product live. As a wise man on this forum once said (forgot who it was), it's unusual for someone to promote a scam with their own identity. It does happen, but it's less likely. It's one of the factors of many you consider as a whole as to whether or not a project is a scam. You should also of course read the whitepaper to make sure it looks legit.
Striker17

Activity: 392

0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:14:33 AM

As we all know ICO's bounty is a way to earn money, but there are some ICO's that are fake or scams. My advice is first make a research  of that ICO's you want join, then read their whitepaper, their active team, their future plan and its platform.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Baronggot

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:29:08 AM

While the widespread of ICO is unctrollable, we can not deny the fact that some scammers are riding in this waves of crypto projects/startups. The only way we can do, at least, is to check and investigate deeply how legit an ICO is. Always check the team behind it, read the whitepaper, roadmap, their goals (if it is realistic one), and community.

Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:32:52 AM

Hi, with so many ICOs launching, it is important to evaluate each closely.
First of all,start with checking Important Components of Initial Coin Offerings
White paper
Team
Community
Progress
Competing Tokens
Funding Structure
kakawin

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:34:14 PM

While the widespread of ICO is unctrollable, we can not deny the fact that some scammers are riding in this waves of crypto projects/startups. The only way we can do, at least, is to check and investigate deeply how legit an ICO is. Always check the team behind it, read the whitepaper, roadmap, their goals (if it is realistic one), and community.
Yes, probably this is the most correct and most accurate way to determine whether a project is fraudulent or not. But unfortunately this method takes a lot of time because studying technical documents and researching a team is a difficult task.
qtronix

Activity: 596

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:49:46 PM

When choosing a project, read its white paper, pay attention to the experience of the team managing the project, the prospects and relevance of the product. How much money is spent on the bounty and how many are in the band.
Psalms236

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:51:26 PM

You should verify the Whitepaper at first and verify the project of them. Also you can talk with the founders (you can use the linkedin for exemple).

I agree with you that verification and talking with the founders and also the people behind the project is necessity before joining in their project. It's a big frustration on the part of the investors and participants if the project is scam.  spread out the news if you are so sure about fake projects.

Astorgame.com | eSports & Gambling | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus (http://Astorgame.com)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: