Bitcoin Forum
June 05, 2024, 02:02:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FAKE ICOs Bounties. What to do?  (Read 6402 times)
chrismarie1221

Activity: 20
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:32:47 PM

Just avoid them mate as much as possible. Doing bounty in a fake and scam coin is worthless, you are wasting your time there. Also those ico which is not good,  just don't try to invest with it if you want your money will fade away
SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:42:25 PM

Well, it has surely become hard to identify which ones of the bounty campaigns are legit and which ones are scams. You can try asking the people here on the forum about their opinions on the specific bounty campaign you're looking out for. You can try visiting the project's website and read the details, community reviews, etc. You can't be 100% accurate but you can minimize the chance of getting scammed by doing these things.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:45:48 PM

I think fake ICO bounty should include those project asking for KYC that they themselve will not make available for investors and the cryptocurrency community in general! Any ICO asking bounty hunter for KYC is fraud!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
fraenky

Activity: 280
Merit: 21

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:46:57 PM

I also check before if the project looks promising and you also can check before you participate in a bounty if the project got good ratings at ico rating pages or if there are some articles on blogs about it

1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:57:28 PM

its very hard to know whether its a scam bounty or not,  some ICO’s bounty the project is good all is good and too good to be true but end up not paying you in all your hard work, there are some bounties that you didnt expect to be a successful ones. i think the key is know more about the bounty youre trying to participate, the manager handling the campaign, and the support from the community.
pesorules

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

All the way up

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:00:00 PM

There are really many scam icos right now you just have to read well and be patient in reading, it is a skill that needs to be developed so that you will not waste your time on the scam ico, you just have to read and read there are many articles and people who are posting with regards to every ico, just take time to read them and you will be fully informed.

AQUA™  《  REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY  》  www.aquaintel.io
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤      TOKEN SALE : MAY 7, 2018      ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
almtu

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:02:55 PM

Scam ICO is not rarely in the crypto the problem it is not easily to recognize in the present campaign but it will be reveal in the coming end then you can fully recognize it when the campaign is finished. Very tricky scammers in this crypto. So be careful. Make sure to put your money in the right investment.
Fitrilalala

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:08:06 PM

I am a newbie just trying to grow on this platform. Within a week of participating in altcoin bounties, 2 bounties I participated in have been reported as Scammers. I get a lot of reads on my articles and Social media pages. I cannot keep encouraging people to invest in these altcoins if they would eventually get scammed. How can new bounty hunters like myself differentiate between a genuine bounty and scammers bounty?
Emmm at first we couldnt know if the ico was scam or real. Sometimes you need to read the whitepaper deeply before you decide to join the bounty. For minimalize the chance of scam you could doing research from the team of bounty, who the sponsors, what degree the team was, what thing the ico offering (like blockchain, financial offering, or product that help crypto). And the last thing what sector the ico specialize. Hope this could help you choose your right ico.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
BrBoy

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:09:51 PM

Pay attention to the bounty managers, try to remember them. Because if you decide to do it seriously, then you will have to deal with familiar managers and some of them are awful
lovemsngr

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:47:19 PM

This is the eternal question of the bounties. Is it a scam or not? Personally, I try to consult with people who have more experience in the bounty campaigns, but I myself study the project, too
ACcrypto127

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:51:03 PM

Don't Invest on ICO's about doing research about the ICO. You must read the whitepaper of the ICO. Then you can get a good idea about wether the ICO is fake or not. Also don't forget to get opinions from crypto experts.
lutcor

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:55:50 PM

Probably the most important thing is not to panic at once and accept that the amount you should have been given to you no one will give, for my not a great stay on the forum I have already understood this, sadly of course, but in the end it's true
seanavery11

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

-----

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:52:44 PM

I am a newbie just trying to grow on this platform. Within a week of participating in altcoin bounties, 2 bounties I participated in have been reported as Scammers. I get a lot of reads on my articles and Social media pages. I cannot keep encouraging people to invest in these altcoins if they would eventually get scammed. How can new bounty hunters like myself differentiate between a genuine bounty and scammers bounty?
There are so many SCAM ICOs these days. If you've been scammed, you can not get away with it. There are no any approaches to fight it. Just do a lot of reading and researches for you to be able to cope up with your past experiences. Experience accompanies time and work. To not waste the time and effort you put on bounties, you should develop an important skill. You should now technical analysis. You should analyze everything about the ICO. Try visiting their website, read the whitepaper, check the reviews about them and many more. By these ways, you can minimize the chance of being scammed.

---
allanr

Activity: 345
Merit: 114

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 03:09:23 PM

The manager of that bounty will have big part to determine that campaign is a good or scam campaign, chose a bounty who manage by high rank user of this forum. and try bountyhive platform or bounty0x.
favelle75

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:20:17 PM

Most fake ICOs are managing their marketing campaign by theirself.
this is a good indicator for me. Check the marketing team and if they are experienced marketing team then i will say thats not a fake ico.

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
hannahB4

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:36:44 PM

As a Junior member I always visit the alternate session and always participate in the bounty, until recently I was told to look at some certain feature in every bounty I want to engage in for example and the most important the bounty manager and often time I always participate in twitter bounty and they said the amount of twitter follower of such campaign and sort.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
zafmine

Activity: 121

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:10:54 PM

I suggest that you should check whether the project’s code is open for scrutiny on github. If it's open, it might be a real bounty but if it appears to be cloned/copied from another token/app then it is likely to be a scam.
brianna isa

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:11:29 PM

it's highly recommended to take a look at the forums dedicated to discussions about the project or similar projects. Put questions towards the project team and draw conclusions from the types of responses you receive or discussions you read in these forms.
-Are the project developers open to dialogue?
-Are they forthcoming or are they evasive?
-Are responses specific or do the parties involved speak in generalities?
-Do they come off as overly optimistic?
pro2017

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:31:22 PM

some ICOS present in a very professional way, it's hard to understand they're really scam
Melfoy72

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

Taklimakan Network : Business Platform for Crypto

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:39:45 PM

some ICOS present in a very professional way, it's hard to understand they're really scam

Almost all of bountist try to earn their pennies participated with some different bounty campaigns. Sometime 20-40 and even more... It takes so much time to joining and do that job so they just have no time to research every ICO.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: