Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:52:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best competitors to Ethereum?  (Read 11138 times)
StGermain

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

QuickX ICO

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:56:15 PM

Probably the best competitors at the moment are NEO and XEM. IOTA and Raiblocks play on a different ground and they're not that many coins out there that allow smart Contracting  on a blockchain.

JRDuran

Activity: 145
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:18:27 PM

Which are the best competitors to Ethereum, and why do you think so?

(I know on top of my head that Cardano and IOTA try to challenge Ethereum,
although they still haven't proved much from my understanding?)

I got excited when I read the title of your topic but it crashed when after I read the whole content. Because the cryptos that you mention that can challenge eth according to you have not yet anything that can convince the people.
catapult

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:46:57 PM

I think Neo has a really good potential to be a good competitor of the ethereum, because I think the demand for it is increasing gradually. Also, I think IOTA, Stellar and Litecoin are giving hope for the future to be good competitors of the ethereum.
zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 03:54:44 PM

I think Ethereum has a lot of competitors like NEO, EOS, Cardona, NEM and many others, but none are close to Ethereum, Ethereum being the most powerful platform for ICO and they have a lot of projects who use their smart contract. NEO has less than ten ICO on its platform and NEM less than five. Ethereum is like Bitcoin for the smart contract because it is the first of it kind.
Dolarin

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:54:50 PM

I think now Ethereum has no competitors. All his "competitors" are just imitators (Yes, even NEO). Ethereum is the best at the moment.
BountyLord

Activity: 314
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:56:53 PM

I think that at the moment Ethereum has not any competitors. I don't know any projects based on Cardano for example. Number of Neo projects and volume of transactions is low.

I think that we don't know anything about promplems of other blockchains due lack of activity.
StGermain

Activity: 224

QuickX ICO

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:58:12 PM

Ethereum is a powerful platform and a unique project. The price of ethereum will be much higher.Bitcoin, Ripple, Cardano, Ethereum Classic, Vechain, KUcoin Shares. NEO  XLM all those are higly potential .no one knows what will happen in future.

WAVES is cool, but it tends to attract the wrong type of ICO really. Many scam or pseudoscam projects are using waves because it is a no brainer and has a exchange inside.

RYXES

Activity: 140

Merit me or don't.

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:59:33 PM

Don't think the top 6 or 7 CC's will change for the seeable future.

Merit me or don't.
Baton55

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:23:39 AM

I believe that the real competitor of Ethereum is NEO. It is much more scalable than Ethereum . It can process more transactions at once, significantly reducing wait times for its users.  Also, NEO supports multiple programming languages. While Ethereum’s language is similar to popular ones like JavaScript, it still requires users to learn a new language for programming in the network. NEO wants to prevent any random hard forks like the Ethereum/Ethereum classic debacle, so it is coded to avoid this entirely. While soft forks are still possible, hard forks are not.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:42:19 AM

NEO, Vechain, Populous and ICON is the competitors for Ethereum right now. All that coins wants try lead the market.
Many people said ICON is the first competitors after the Ethereum. The sequence will bitcoin, ethereum and ICON. But that's all is prediction, no one knows what will happen in future.
thats the perfect answer to this question,since i believe that this post must be on the speculation  discussion.because it only deserve speculative responses..even if we givour own coins to follow ethereum still future will tell what must it be..

Maybe its NEO or NANO because they are the two platforms that mostle uses by new comers
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:13:09 PM

NEO or XLM could catch ETH too - they can be really good basement for ICOs and exchanges. 2018 is year of ICOs and whose platform will be the strongest we will see.

Neo don't look strong for me and the 2018 being hyped as the year for icos might not be achieved because of the fud on icos from the social networks
Inu.Guren

Activity: 379

homt.net

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:18:07 PM

for now i see the candidate for ethereum rival is like a IOTA, Bitcoin cash hardfork, Zcash, waves and Litecoin, but for waves the value for myself is down, Now the real rival for ethereum is Bitcoincash, LTC and IOTA

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:25:09 PM

One of the most promising candidates for the Ethereum title is QTUM, a hybrid crypto currency technology that takes the best attributes of bitcoin and Ethereum, and blends them together. 
NEO is what people like to call "Chinese Ethereum", and not without reason.  First, they are very similar, and display their own accounts of decentralized applications (dApps) and smart contracts. They are both open source, but while Ethereum is supported by a democratic developer base, NEO has the full support of the Chinese government. This made him popular both domestically and abroad, as well as for his unique value proposition.
xiaohang07

Activity: 392
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:34:53 PM

If there is one, it is Hashgraph. However, Hashgraph decides to support Ethereum Virtual Machine. That means, they are on the same boat in some sense.

fetokun

Activity: 210

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:38:15 PM

IOTA is completely different from Ethereum. The real competitor to Ethereum is NEO. Currently it is the no.1 coin in China. And with its low market cap in comparison to Ethereum it is a better coin to invest in as it will give more returns on your investment and is a completely safe bet.

emoji00

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:11:11 PM

Eos,
Cardano,
Qtum
Neo
ETC,
Lisk

NEO is the only serious contender to ETH. It offers a more centralised model, but that makes a better governance and a quicker development in my view.
albon
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1400

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:33:12 PM

I think Ethereum has a lot of competitors like EOS، STEEM، Binance Coin they are Strong currencies will be in the lead and they are good competitors for the etherium and their prices will rise in the future and now is a good buy for them should take advantage of this opportunity.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
weav

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

- "Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday"

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:10:48 PM

I would keep an eye on Neo and xlm , they already have ico's and projects running on their platform. But eth will have the upper hand the next couple of years just because they were the first.

Tim2412

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:20:43 PM

there are a most popular  lists of competitors to Ethereum consist of:  Ethereum Classic ETC,  Lisk, Waves,  Stratis, EOS)))
sorehammer

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:39:41 PM

I think NEO has massive potential to compete ETH in upcoming years.NEO is basically Chines ETH it supports Smart Contract.Its development team is very experienced and well versed with Block chain.I think NEO right now is undervalued and investment in NEO is highly beneficial and above all holding NEO for long term is important at all.Suppose after 2 years the price of NEO touching the moon,then those who invested now would be very rich.In future it would come out with more unique technology.Many ICO using NEO channel to distribute their payouts.NEO community is increasing.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: