Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:06:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best competitors to Ethereum?  (Read 11131 times)
duchaitp

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:11:19 PM

I have not seen any coin able to compete with Ethereum. I have an interest in the EOS but it's not strong enough to beat Ethereum.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zeleznyak

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:16:11 PM

The most terrible competitor of ethereum is Bitcoin cash. The developers of bitcoin cash, in my opinion not a moment lost in thoughts on how to get around and become better. But it is better not to become likely, because Ethereum is the Creator of itself, and bitcoin cash is only a pathetic semblance of btc.
markcruz5554

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:28:08 PM

Cardano and EOS potentially but we'll see how they do over the next couple of weeks, I'm not hopeful personally.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
dirham99

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:30:07 PM

Which are the best competitors to Ethereum, and why do you think so?

(I know on top of my head that Cardano and IOTA try to challenge Ethereum,
although they still haven't proved much from my understanding?)

First competitor for ethereum, I think It is bitcoin. The next Ripple and alcoin.
eriwis

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:38:27 PM

Unlike ethereum, IOTA does not rely on blockchain networks, but uses other alternatives that are named Tangle. Partnering with Microsoft, Fujitsu, and a number of companies, IOTA is considered to be the first marketplace supported by the Internet of Things. Currently, the IOTA exchange rate reaches US $ 1.46 with a company value of approximately US $ 4,063.
PutuPartoHarjo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:56:10 PM

No one can be a worthy rival to ethereum, now has started many people who invest to ethereum, now he is getting popular so the price is also stable.
Rival that is worth only bitcoin other than that does not exist. Altcoin other value is still far below ethereum.
FrosDiamond

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:13:37 PM

Looks like Neo will be the closest competitor
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:58:56 PM

I think one of the main advantages of Ethererum is it attracted so many developers. Who wants to compete with Ethereum should also attract developers I guess.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
Samtob4

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:03:41 PM

NEO and EOS they are current competitor they are following ethereum but they can't have dominance over ethereum
Phelan Hernandez

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:05:32 PM

I am thinking about EOS maybe. It is a new coin currently in it's ICO being called the ETH killer. It was created by STEEM and Bitshares founder Dan Larimer and promises to be an alternative to and much more scalable than ETH with zero transaction fees. Users will be able to deploy smart contracts and Dapps. Thus, EOS must be a good competitor ETH need to consider.
ABQ114

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:33:29 PM

I think if EOS's idea can be realized, it will undoubtedly become Ethereum's biggest competitor. Let's verify our thinking with time.
klimenok1991

Activity: 756

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:35:55 PM

Ethereum has one real competitor so far-it is EOS. This is facilitated by certain advantages:
1. 90% EOS token will be distributed between the participants of the ICO. Only 10% will remain for the developers. This is a good advantage compared to the same NEO, where most of the tokens are held by the developers themselves.
2. EOS has a powerful help in the face of Steam. In fact, it is a platform for a wide range of advertising and an inexhaustible source of developers and investors. Having a small media is almost a part of the future success. Powerful information support can be considered guaranteed.
3. EOS is built on the well-known and proven graphene technology, which was previously built by BitShares, Steem and Golos. That allows you to carry out approximately 100 000 transactions per second than Ethereum can not yet boast.
Aidan Martin

Activity: 87

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:37:39 PM

Maybe it is Ethereum Classic. Running on the original Ethereum blockchain, some argue that ETC has more integrity because it did not reverse transactions like it's counterpart ETH. Additionally, ETC's tech is similar to ETH but at a much lower cost.
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:40:40 PM

If you think about it, there are already quite a lot of competitors for ethereum that are already existing in this industry as of today and there are still more to come but as an ethereum supporter, I really do not worry that much since despite having some drawbacks and disadvantages from other coins, it is still one of the most popular coins and most used in this industry next to bitcoins.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
felikszemdegs11

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:42:14 PM

EOS and Cardano.
untugede

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:44:27 PM

for me altcoin in the market can certainly rival the price of Ethereum, although it is not an easy thing, but nothing is impossible of course, and now many altcoin which I think also have good potential besides Ethereum,
EOS and NEO, this altcoin in my opinion also has a very good potential, although the price is not as high as Ethereum, but altcoin this has a good price development.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Fergus Lewis

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:44:55 PM

For me, it's Stratis, which is a platform that allows companies to create their own custom decentralized applications. The focus is on streamlining the development process and ensuring new projects are private and unique to the company in need.
Dai_Hernandez

Activity: 105

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:48:39 PM

I think one of the best competitors to Ethereum is EOS, a new coin currently in it's ICO being called the "Ether killer". Created by STEEM and Bitshares founder Dan Larimer, EOS promises to be an alternative to and much more scalable than ETH with zero transaction fees.
cryptobucs

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:51:40 PM

For me the competitor of ethereum are neo and  stratis.
Neo also offers decentralized network and platform for smartcontracts the same with ethereum.
 Stratis allows companies to make their own customize decentralized application.

krigger

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:05:32 PM

The best competitor to Ethereum is Bitcoin, obviously. I think of Bitcoin and Ethereum as the "Microsoft and Apple" of crypto. They are the biggest players right now and everyone else simply lags behind and doesn't matter. BTC is king because it has the first-mover advantage and it's technology is always improving (such as with lightning network) however ETH is currently used in ICOs and a big reason for the recent crypto boom, so give credit where it's due!

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: