Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:59:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: wait for bitcoin prices to go up  (Read 2991 times)
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:57:21 AM

will this year be the same as last year's year after the Chinese New Year's celebration of the bitcoin price rises again and even exceeds the previous high, I expect bitcoin to rise from this decline, and we as users should be able to keep the price in the way we do not panic at seeing a price drop because this is all just a matter of time

can bitcoin rise after the turn of the new lunar year later?

Well, this is about the only happening I am waiting for to come and pass by quickly as after wards, the market will definitely bounce back to normalcy. The major world market interruptions has been curtailed and will only come in to help with some level of control of the market particularly checkmating scammers in this sector.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:00:27 AM

I am sure that bitcoin would rise after some time. It wouldn't remain down for long, it is still the best cryptocurrency. It will pump again in two to three months time.
Looking at the current situation is indeed bitcoin increased. this is not too much and back to normal. but the price is now better than yesterday
Lekatoo

Activity: 158
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:00:54 AM

Good
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:02:04 AM

Dropping price might be also because of some volatility issues. Well basically it's natural for it to goes up and down for a moment because it is in a trading scene. We've witnessed this before where its price went up high then went down by some step but eventually it regain its momentum and skyrocketed once again. It is possible that bitcoin's price will go up once again. You just need to be patient when analyzing its trend to decide whether to sell it already.
Yeah this fall is coming from the Christmas and I think it is now going to be over soon because many people have come into the bitcoin community in this time and many of people are still investing now and because they know the fact than in future richness will be measured in bitcoin scale and they only want to become rich and dominate the economic situation of people and there is a speculation that prices will go high in the third week of February and that time will be the best time of 2k18 and from that time rise will start.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:49:41 AM

I am sure that bitcoin would rise after some time. It wouldn't remain down for long, it is still the best cryptocurrency. It will pump again in two to three months time.
Looking at the current situation is indeed bitcoin increased. this is not too much and back to normal. but the price is now better than yesterday

although the price is better than yesterday, we still have to make sure in next week because in next week, Chinese new year will come and maybe the price will decrease again. we cannot predict the price will increase more and more because I think there are people that don't want this is happening and they will spread bad news to makes people become panic again.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:55:15 AM

although the price is better than yesterday, we still have to make sure in next week because in next week, Chinese new year will come and maybe the price will decrease again. we cannot predict the price will increase more and more because I think there are people that don't want this is happening and they will spread bad news to makes people become panic again.
We all know that the market is not always going up and we will experience some bad days in the market even we like it or not and that is the reason why i am not afraid of this price dumps because even though the price of bitcoin will go even lower then it is alright as long as i am not selling and we need to realize that everything will go alright again once this drama is gone.
Shanmatthew

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:49:33 AM

We cannot tell if it will be the same as last year. But we all know that this wouldn't remain as is now. Many of you encounter its price dump and pump up again. We just have to wait.
serverus

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:35:37 AM

Wait for bitcoin to go up.
Its just temporary deep. See, now its price is recovering.
If you just dont lose trust on it and invested some when its price goes down, maybe you gain enough money.
And now its price is recovering, i have to invest, which i already did. I suggest you should too, before its price become much higher.
Victor$

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:46:37 PM

will this year be the same as last year's year after the Chinese New Year's celebration of the bitcoin price rises again and even exceeds the previous high, I expect bitcoin to rise from this decline, and we as users should be able to keep the price in the way we do not panic at seeing a price drop because this is all just a matter of time

Possible that it will happen again after Chinese new year but it is impossible after new lunar year. Lunar year is no business to bitcoin at all. It just happened for its activity.
I don’t think so because as much as I know every occasion use to increase the price of bitcoin because people try to buy as much as they can buy, more bitcoin will be bought then the more price will increase, so it is not good to sell your bitcoin just because the Chinese year has come as we know that bitcoin will get high so wait long and no matter it is Chinese year of lunar year just hold and you will get the benefit again, so wait and watch what happens next.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:35:41 AM

Nobody really knows what thefuture holds for bitcoin but bitcoin value pumping soon is very much possible. Though we can never tell when but it would definitely rise and yes, it is possible to reach the same hogh value as last year and i am very much hoping it would.
It is just time we all need now to really know where we are headed next. This has been some crazy moment for almost everyone and there is really no way one can say for now what ends up happening with the market. However, I am still sure we are going to be having good times ahead as the recovery within the year after a crash can be awesome, so I guess only time will tell us how that is going to end up playing out.

the market will definitely bounce back to normalcy. The major world market interruptions has been curtailed and will only come in to help with some level of control of the market particularly checkmating scammers in this sector.
Everyone sure wants this moment to pass. You know this kind of time is usually the boring moment most especially for a trader as you just have to wait for action before you can get back into the market. However, every human need some rest, so I will classify this more as a vacation period for both the charts and the traders and the comeback I believe is going to be big.
SmellsCinnamon

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:19:36 AM

Maybe. We can see that the bitcoin price rises slowly each day. But it is not that stable yet. The chinese new year is almost near and the price is increasing. We should wait a bit more until it goes higher. As for now, it is a good time to invest since the price is still low.
sampalokmix

Activity: 315
Merit: 100

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:24:22 AM

This is possible. Bitcoin won't stay on dip for long, the reason I think is because of the negative news from Asia and China otherwise, we would have seen a volatile movement. Is going to come anyway.

Yes thats true, negative news related with Bitcoin affects the mindset of the investors and workers, so for the past week Bitcoin has been in huge dump probably because of the mad rush of its price last year and the banning of some countries , I didnt know yet whats the reason but I also believe that Bitcoin will be okay after Chinese New Year.

heleng05

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:40:30 AM

Yes waiting or holding is the way in success to bitcoin if you don't it's your decision and no matter what I always ask to people who are more active about bitcoin they always say to me keep yourself have a best waiting process to earn more and other says holding is life to bitcoin and it is sounds funny but I also see my coins going huge every months while I'm holding it.

KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:52:12 AM

Why do you suppose the prices go up after the chines new year? If I am not mistaken that will be February 6, 2018. Why would this matter? Please explain your logic
There should be no connection with Chinese New Year and the increase in the prices of bitcoin because Chinese are not supporting bitcoin or other virtual currencies officially. They banned bitcoin in their country just because they don’t want to lose control over their public. The prices are quite low because there was some hacking incident happened lately. Many other such problems occurred but will be resolved soon.
mi56374100

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:04:32 AM

Yes, it's a big adjustment, so when there's a big bounce, we'll see a big jump in prices.

Stick to your COINS, and the price of bitcoins is slowly rising.
cika.salami

Activity: 89

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:29:10 AM

Yes I hope so after chinese new year celebration bitcoin price will rise up again just like last year. I believe if bitcoin and I will hold it for long term until the the best time to sell it, because bitcoin price still drop too sharp for this time. Don't got panic when we see the prices of bitcoin really dump so hard and hope price will reincrease soon.
lifengpu

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:32:01 AM

At present, it is pleased that the price of bitcoin has started to go up slowly, but still more time is needed to restore it
PIR

Activity: 322

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:58:09 AM

Bitcoin prices will still be go up, it can recover its just a matter of time, all we know its like a yoyo condition ..up and down, considering there are many factors affecting its high and low situation, it's already been proven and so all we have to do it wait patiently for its value to return in the market.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:17:27 AM

yes you are right now bitcoin has gone up a bit but i want more than this i will wait for bitcoin price to touch at the price of $ 20k again and i will sell it after it will buy again, how beneficial is this  Cheesy
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:44:30 AM

hopefully what happens here, can make us a lesson, and hopefully what you said was realized, I also really hope that bitcoin and altcoin all go up even higher than before
After this hardcap, bitcoin will recover and investors can get huge profit after taking the chance to invest when it has low price. Issues regarding the fall of bitcoin will end and will start a new for the growth of it in the market. Let us hope that their is no country that will ban again bitcoin to eliminate crimes.
I can only assure one thing and that is all those who will be able to hold their crypto coins and amongst them bitcoin especially till the time the market value is falling down or not rising that much high will for sure be able to make a huge amount of money at the end and that they will never ever suffer in their upcoming lives too. This is actually a very difficult test of controlling of emotions and the one who stayed firm during this will be the one making the most money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: