Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:27:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in ICO Ratings?  (Read 6885 times)
bountyjunkie

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

WEICROWD.COM - ICO Tech, Funding & Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 03:34:45 PM

You may gather signals but its best to judge by your own research.

number37

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:36:54 PM

I believe that at the current time these sites and similar are not finalized and represent a subjective point of view, I never pay attention to him
Draizzy. Aryan

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:39:45 PM

I don't usually believe in ICO rankings but they gave us pretty much everything to do our own research on them.
so I use them as a reference of my research about any ICO.
mxyzptlkof6th

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:45:36 PM

I see many Websites that provide ratings for ongoing ICOs or for the future. Examples such as the ICObench.com Website, ICOrating.com and others.

Which is my question whether you believe in the rating provided by the website. Seeing many ICO's do not match what they value. Many ICOs are arguably good ratings but when the token sales of the project only reach softcap. And there are projects that I see have a fairly mediocre rating but their token sales reach hardcap. I took the example of Lalaworld on ICObench.com they get Rating 3.7 but their token is sold out.

So let's discuss ICO Rating!
I do not believe in ICO ratings. To know whether an ICO will be successful and is legitimate, I personally read their whitepapers and what is the composition of their team. In this way, I can prevent myself from being scammed because ratings are just an average evaluation number of what people poorly knows about the certain ICO.
madushanperis11

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:46:18 PM

Well, as per my understanding, there is no direct answer for that like yes or no. The rating might be helpful so that we can find the project is real, the team, project scope, future plan are clear and it is not a scam which steels your money and suddenly disappear. But these rating can not clearly say that the rice of token will rise after the release.     
dasha_buka

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:55:48 PM

I guess they are doing a superficial analysis , and you should not trust them . My personal opinion . Better to make own analysis and own helpful and will know where to invest
mprepkiah

Activity: 216

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:57:29 PM

Icos Ranking only provides information about the achievement of ico and hardcap sales that can not guarantee success once it has dropped in the market because investor factors here are at stake. I think ico is just a test of how many investors, the market is unpredictable so if you want to follow ico understand the project and how provocative the team is doing it because it is so decisive
vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 04:05:36 PM

if calculate by % maybe my trust to ico ratings about 30% .
the other 70% was my own research.
from whitepaper , hype , and also from external news

Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:11:24 PM

I see many Websites that provide ratings for ongoing ICOs or for the future. Examples such as the ICObench.com Website, ICOrating.com and others.

Which is my question whether you believe in the rating provided by the website. Seeing many ICO's do not match what they value. Many ICOs are arguably good ratings but when the token sales of the project only reach softcap. And there are projects that I see have a fairly mediocre rating but their token sales reach hardcap. I took the example of Lalaworld on ICObench.com they get Rating 3.7 but their token is sold out.

No I don't, I usually use that kind of site to see the list of ongoing and upcoming icos because it's too hard to follow/know them all. After that I will do the research myself because by doing it I won't blame anyone if my investment turn out to be bad. I don't know the standart the use to rate the ico and their opinion and mine might be different so it's the best to do it myself.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
sofi@

Activity: 238
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:15:04 PM

ICO ratings are only reference that we can use in deciding whether the project has a high chance to succeed or will be supported by the market. Many ICOs are really worth investing and there are also those whom I think will not make it, you can rely in those ratings but better make your own research and observation, at least you can justify well your chosen investment.

KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:15:45 PM

The review sites like that usually only touch the surface of the ico and there's a lot of factors that can make an ico sold out or not, for example being endorsed by mcafee can make an ico sold out but the rating site doesn't make their review based on this factors. It's always the best to do the research yourself, if you have an ico you like, join their group chat and read about news and people's discussion because you can guess how much they will sell.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
flashmark

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:17:02 PM

Yes. But not only the ratings. First I shortlist the ICOs based on the ratings (Ratings from different web sites/ Persons). Then I do my own research. For an example, I did my own research for Daneel and I bought that.
MNtrio

Activity: 248

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:18:57 PM

Yeah you`re right as of now not all ICO ratings will our basis because it depends on how they visualize their roadmap,platform,whitepaper and their background to make people convince.For me my basis was not the ICO ratings but on how they facilitate their ICO project that makes me attracted to joined.We all know that every ICO was good and have their capability to make you convincing to joined but it`s depend upon our choice which the best for us to participate their compaign.I believe that ICO is not only it`s ratings but it`s our feelings and choice so that you can joined which is perfectly for your choice.
Kildin11

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:24:25 PM

I'm curious, but are these ratings bought? can the project pay people who make ratings in order to increase their assessment and investor confidence? What do you think about it
99th

Activity: 196
Merit: 22

Las Vegas

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:28:19 PM

Not really sure. Some seem like paid advertising and others seem like the people rating them will profit off their opinions anways. So if they rate high just so they can sell high after the ICO, or because they are getting paid to rate high, then that's no good and I feel like that's what's happening a lot atm.
huzurkan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 522

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:30:34 PM

i dont believe in ico ratings. if you give money ico rating may be higher so I am researching myself. I do not believe anyone else's score.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP"  
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"    
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
aidenafterall

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:31:11 PM

I put little faith in ICO ratings given ease of manipulation with bounties. etc, although I do consider specific aspects and generally aggregate the scores across all the platforms to help inform my decision, but ultimately it is a small part of my process.
Eddyc

Activity: 1019
Merit: 391

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:54:42 PM

In my opinion, I believe that a classification is necessary but not 100%, through it we can consider our research, we can prove the qualities required for an ICO such as: a good project, but some research agencies can forge the classification, knowing that everything is possible in the middle of the internet, but most of the great agencies committed to success, show necessary and essential concepts. However, a good personal analysis is still advisable.

Note* I write about projects that can do something for society. Now whether this will happen depends not on me, but on the project team. I'm just a writer... DYOR
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 05:24:10 PM

Yes i believe in ICO ratings sites, maybe there are some bad rating sites also but we can't neglect those who has done rating with genuine method and provide service honestly. So i still believe in ICO rating sites.

Piterg

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:26:37 PM

I do not believe it's better to double-check everything yourself, it's your money! To make it is not difficult enough to read about the team whether they are real people, whether there is a working product. If you have any doubts, it's better not to take risks
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: