Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:15:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in ICO Ratings?  (Read 6875 times)
COINISM0001

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:39:22 PM

Some of their ratings is not exactly be done since they are using prediction too but yes I believe in ICO ratings since some of them  are really helpful to us to join or where to join ICOs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hank3

Activity: 458
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:46:44 PM

It's a really interesting question. I believe in ratings but always try to compare them. I take a look for different ratings and never make a decision based on just one review.
13ex07

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

Thank you for +Merit

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:59:45 PM

I think that rating only an occasion to pay attention to ICO, but no more. I came up against a situation when the company with high rating at attentive viewing raised many questions. The Reting is only one of assessment sources, and not main. It would be silly to use only it.

|▌    DAOX    《   Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs   》    DAOX    ▐|
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤       The product is LIVE       ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
WEB-SITE    BUY DXC NOW    BOUNTY & AIRDROPS    ANN THREAD   
helga22richter

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:50:49 PM

I don't consider them completely objective, but I often check the information there to at least approximately remain in the course of events.
sunX3

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 12:55:37 PM

I don't think you should trust community ratings when deciding to invest but they're good for seeing what the most popular ICO is and then starting from there.

See what's popular, research the hell out of it, and then invest only after that, if you're sure of course.
Kuchiyosenojutsu

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:09:32 PM

in my opinion, it only provides predictions, not the actual results. disebuah website is indeed described rating, but for me the rating is only assessed from the preparation of the project ico whether he is good or not, the materials, and the project team. rating can change after the success of the project. so the rating has no effect in sales. many ico are rating below 4, but their sales are good ..
derdemo

Activity: 115
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:13:27 PM

I believe in ICO and the fact that you can make good money for some. But if you want to earn on investments or work on ICO, you should filter information about them, because this is quite an easy task, which takes quite a long time.
Chiyoko

Activity: 305
Merit: 10

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:14:05 PM

I think these ratings can be trusted, at least in general terms. If you have all your opinion and a lot of free time, you can study each project independently by your criteria.
Yes your right its good to study the project first and before they inter it, but be careful always.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
micheal34

Activity: 120

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:37:02 PM

No, the rating sometimes are rated by the hyip over the project of which the project may not succeed at the long run even if they are rated very high.
LeroyBro

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:38:02 PM

I don't. People are too quick to jump on the hype bandwagon.

Though it's a good way to see the popular ones and then go from there.

============== Interested in ICOs ==============
rdny

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:46:59 PM

I do use ico ratings as reference but as always, with every investment you have to do your own research and do not forget to perform due diligence on what your investing in. Keep in mind that there are inherent risk even though we think that a certain project is bery promising.
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 01:55:01 PM

I've found ICO ratings to be mostly unreliable.
Although there are some that are rated high, and when I go and do research myself I agree with the rating, most of them don't match my own personal opinion.
I believe my own research and opinion more nowadays because I've developed a track record of success.
I've done four ICOs all at around 5 to 8x profit.  Don't have a loss so far.
That there is data I can trust.

Instead, I use the ICO ratings site as a reference or springboard of sorts.
It's convenient to have so many listed with start dates and links and what not.
Since I like to jump in during presales, it's really helpful to plan far ahead so I can get everything prepared and the ratings websites make this convenient.

One last thing, I have seen some websites rate known scams very highly so be careful.
One example that pops up in my mind is magos, which got an 8 out 10 rating.
Well, magos was a straight up scam, after the ico the devs, company, even website just dissapeared out of thin air.

zurc

Activity: 275

SOKOS.io

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:59:30 PM

I see many Websites that provide ratings for ongoing ICOs or for the future. Examples such as the ICObench.com Website, ICOrating.com and others.

Which is my question whether you believe in the rating provided by the website. Seeing many ICO's do not match what they value. Many ICOs are arguably good ratings but when the token sales of the project only reach softcap. And there are projects that I see have a fairly mediocre rating but their token sales reach hardcap. I took the example of Lalaworld on ICObench.com they get Rating 3.7 but their token is sold out.

So let's discuss ICO Rating!
Yes, I do believe in ICO ratings and ICO bench because they are making comments on what should be the possible risk of investment and what might the project affect the society so that you could choose easily

svobodnyi

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:12:02 PM

I think that you should not rely on the opinions of such sites. The rating there is built on the opinion of the majority of users. But I'm sure only a small part of these users conduct a detailed analysis of ICO.
We must analyze everything. The idea is how much it is needed and whether there are competitors.
Developers - who are they? Participated in the ICO before, if so - with what success?
And so on.

monergo

Activity: 62

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:27:24 PM

Not with a whole heart. Anything that could be 'measured' in a sense is prone to promotions and manipulation.
Just let that sink in for a sec.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:32:40 PM

In my personal personal opinion, I don't really think that ICO ratings is important but perhaps other people are referring it but I don't feel comfortable that an ICO is already gained popularity but in the real world.
When a coin hits coinmarketcap.com then after a month that would be the best score of they are good or not, or they will have the potential or not.
I'm not 100% believer in ICO rating because some of them are scam but there are still some ICO is you can trust, just check their background, study their white paper and also make research about their member. But i suggest to you to not rely in some opinion of people, its better if you personally study about them.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
AravinthP

Activity: 154

The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 02:38:03 PM

Frankly this is all made up s**t. There is no justifiable value of any crypto currency i believe one has to get through this phase with proper planning and direction to develop an ecosystem as a whole. What we have now is emotion driven market more than substance so these ratings for now dosent matter.

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
Fundalini

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:40:36 PM

I personally just use these sites to see what ico's are upcoming and ongoing. I take their ratings with a grain of salt as I don't have the assurance that these were not paid or simply made to shill the project.
When it comes to icos, it is much better to rely on yourself, as you can't blame this people behind those rating when you loose money. Take benebit for example: it has a high rating on icobench (4.4?) but it turned out to be a scam anyway.
Sidiq SP

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:45:50 PM

sometimes the predictions about ico is less accurate, but do not look at it from one side only, certainly from so many predictions ico it has accuracy that cacok from the truth, the important thing here is we always compare from various kinds of prediction, only one hand, may be plunging us
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:07:27 PM

I believe in my skill to not get burned by a bad investment, but if I found something interesting and I would like to participate in their project, I always try to read about feelings of others. It can be helpful, but you are still the only person who decides if it is worth your money.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: