Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:46:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS  (Read 44145 times)
ejarales

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:35:43 PM

This Casper Api is the new solution to decentralized apps we are looking for.
Hope everyone could see the potential of this project and support and promote this team Smiley
I also see the potential of casper that's why I'm here here. It's so nice to support a project that is so timely and useful like casper. This project is worth supporting at. Let's give our best to support Casper
ejarales

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:38:13 PM

CasperAPI ICO added - ICOTRACKER.NET        https://icotracker.net/project/casperapi
                                       A decentralized cloud-based data storage     https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/972616894871203840

Thanks for sharing such good news. Casper must have high rating since the goodness of this project is obvious. I mean, casper is worth of perfect score
vincentong17

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:45:22 PM

Hope everyone could see the potential of this project and support and promote this team Smiley
Casper is not exactly a new solution, there were already similar projects (a couple I can call) but Casper as a more recent project has many fresh solutions and technological ideas. Which give him a colossal advantage over the products of competitors Cool

Projects (Filecoin, Storj, Sia etc.), which use their own solutions for data storage. Their basic problem, from our point of view, is difficulty to
implement and popularize own blockchain, or dependency on a single blockchain platform, and desire to compete with classic giants.

But for me Casper is most effective solution for data storage, Casper can compete the following you mentioned and i know what developers can do much better than them. they have the advantage what is good and bad for the dapps application.
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:50:06 PM

the backbone of this project is what that make its a profitable platform for both investor and traders
Yah i agree with more often, they are a big names in the community as well so I think this project will be known in the next few days. So we should help them too to be known in the community.

I do agreed that Casper project wiill succeed after the terms of their ico project. As we all know Casper is a protected and reliable utility for DApp based on Ethereum platform. It is the fastest way to ensure your DApp stores data, i.e., video, photo, audio, text etc. It is implemented by joint effort of a variety of providers, which provide their hard drives and internet-channels for storing and transferring your files.
CASPER_TEAM

Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:20:04 PM

Forgive me for asking as I haven't read the whitepaper thoroughly, where are you planning on storing the massive hard drive storage?
I am aware that you will keep four replica of the files, does that mean that you will have four separate hard storage for that?
Thanks

Casper is a file system utility for decentralized applications based on Ethereum, and other blockchain platforms supporting smart contracts.
The blockchain platform is based on a P2P network, participants of which provide resources to perform transactions and calculation. Casper complements the P2P blockchain platform with a storage unit network, which provides HDD file storage service to users, while
storage units ensure the network is functioning properly. The storage unit network may be connected to several blockchain platforms (now we use Ethereum platform only). A storage unit may be connected to the network by any person with proper equipment at their home, or
a regional data center, which is interested in putting its idle facilities in operation. Each network participant will receive payments for rendering storage services. Casper’s provider verification and rating system is tailored to motivate its participants to act in their own
interests, independently from each other, thus maintaining the stability of the P2P network. All participants form a decentralized and independent data storage network, which cannot be controlled by any single person or company.

You know what I like on Casper? I like casper because of it's service offered plus the people behind it is so active. Like in this tread, Casper admin is so active on answering everybody's question. And he's not tired on explaining what Casper is even he already explained it before. We are not having hard time on following this project.

Thank you for your opinion.
And thanks for the good words!
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:21:11 PM

the backbone of this project is what that make its a profitable platform for both investor and traders
Yah i agree with more often, they are a big names in the community as well so I think this project will be known in the next few days. So we should help them too to be known in the community.

I do agreed that Casper project wiill succeed after the terms of their ico project. As we all know Casper is a protected and reliable utility for DApp based on Ethereum platform. It is the fastest way to ensure your DApp stores data, i.e., video, photo, audio, text etc. It is implemented by joint effort of a variety of providers, which provide their hard drives and internet-channels for storing and transferring your files.

Yes, you correctly understood the basis of the project)
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:22:48 PM

Casper is not exactly a new solution, there were already similar projects (a couple I can call) but Casper as a more recent project has many fresh solutions and technological ideas. Which give him a colossal advantage over the products of competitors Cool

Projects (Filecoin, Storj, Sia etc.), which use their own solutions for data storage. Their basic problem, from our point of view, is difficulty to
implement and popularize own blockchain, or dependency on a single blockchain platform, and desire to compete with classic giants.

But for me Casper is most effective solution for data storage, Casper can compete the following you mentioned and i know what developers can do much better than them. they have the advantage what is good and bad for the dapps application.

We want to see boisterous development of decentralized applications (hereinafter DApp) on any existing and developed blockchain platforms, help their clients to keep data safely and reliably, release the commands that change the world or make it more convenient
place thereof from the data storage task thanks to our services. This is why we develop Casper.
kuranggizi

Activity: 274

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:43:00 PM

an interesting project with success in the coin presale program being developed, I do not see any information from ICO, when will ICO start? and also I do not see the allocation of funds given to each developed item, where I can see it, because this project is very interesting to me
PDNade

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:43:39 PM

Yes ! That what I think. If casper can overpass those successful project did he/she mention. This will be more useable than the others and accurate to be used also. And did you manage to partner with GPCC, CASPER is a big help for them in the future.

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
PDNade

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:48:11 PM

an interesting project with success in the coin presale program being developed, I do not see any information from ICO, when will ICO start? and also I do not see the allocation of funds given to each developed item, where I can see it, because this project is very interesting to me

Read the whitepaper, all of your question will be answer there. About pre sale it's been sold. And if you want to participate in beta testing of their apps. and earn some casper token please join in the telegram admins are active.

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
saaux

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:45:31 AM

Forgive me for asking as I haven't read the whitepaper thoroughly, where are you planning on storing the massive hard drive storage?
I am aware that you will keep four replica of the files, does that mean that you will have four separate hard storage for that?
Thanks

Casper is a file system utility for decentralized applications based on Ethereum, and other blockchain platforms supporting smart contracts.
The blockchain platform is based on a P2P network, participants of which provide resources to perform transactions and calculation. Casper complements the P2P blockchain platform with a storage unit network, which provides HDD file storage service to users, while
storage units ensure the network is functioning properly. The storage unit network may be connected to several blockchain platforms (now we use Ethereum platform only). A storage unit may be connected to the network by any person with proper equipment at their home, or
a regional data center, which is interested in putting its idle facilities in operation. Each network participant will receive payments for rendering storage services. Casper’s provider verification and rating system is tailored to motivate its participants to act in their own
interests, independently from each other, thus maintaining the stability of the P2P network. All participants form a decentralized and independent data storage network, which cannot be controlled by any single person or company.

You know what I like on Casper? I like casper because of it's service offered plus the people behind it is so active. Like in this tread, Casper admin is so active on answering everybody's question. And he's not tired on explaining what Casper is even he already explained it before. We are not having hard time on following this project.

Exactly! Same opinion here! The team were so interactive to their members and keeps on updating everyone about their project

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ PLATIO ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   Smart Banking Ecosystem   █
▀▄▄▄▀[https://platio.io]▀▄▄▄▀
Danilotot

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:20:08 AM

Hello good day! What would be the date of your roadshow? Is there a conference or interview about your project in this month? Or preparing for opening a pre-sale again?
They will announce it on Telegram. You can join telegram by simply clicking my link below. Oh by the way the main ICO price would be $1.6 and it will be live soon. Stay Tune for more updates. chiao!
Thanks for reminding me. Hope they will open another pre-sale so that I can gain some bonus. I think the last pre sale sold out and the price is 0.8$ and they collected about 1,040,000 $ correct me if im wrong.

Yes, that's right. PreSale was completed in December in 60 minutes.
We collected 1 million dollars

Only in 60mins! Wow that must be a record breaker. That's what you get when your system is solid and could definitely provide solution to your Dapps

60 minutes? For real? Wow! That is just awesome! This only shows that casper has caught the attention of a great number of people. I hope this will continue and even be taken over on ICO.

That's a good news, I hope it will also bring ico to casper a great help for this project, it's really good to have the platform of this project.
belljarxiv

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:37:01 AM

CasperAPI ICO added - ICOTRACKER.NET        https://icotracker.net/project/casperapi
                                       A decentralized cloud-based data storage     https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/972616894871203840

https://s8.hostingkartinok.com/uploads/images/2018/03/7272a697889ec59b86e4c33278e32385.jpg
Thanks for sharing about this, hope they gave them a perfectly rating for this wonderful projects. Many of us waiting for such a nice news and updates for Casper Api.
I visit the link above and I see that there's no information about the event and the rating as well. Hoping that they will fill those thing specially the rating, so we all gonna see how good is this project is. I expect more about CasperAPI, that's why I continue to monitor and participate here for good. Go Casper team!

Yeah but it says that ratings and events are coming soon so we'll just keep ourselves involved and well updated
Danilotot

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:21:43 PM

Thanks

so it's easy to ask what's in this thread, besides someone you know in the project, it's not a question to ask because they like to respond to our questions too.
Marioboro

Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:56:03 PM

Thanks

This is also one of my sentiments. Casper's team is very active and is super helpful in answering our queries.
rdny

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:13:26 PM

As we all know, a beta test of the casper service was launched a few days ago. There is some statistics on volume / speed. What are your impressions?
Yes and if you have chosen to be tested in their beta you can earn also token for testing the service, unfortunately they choosen about mac os and linux for the operating system  and I don't have that so sad to be participating in such a good project like casper.

So bad, I don't have that too. Linux is downloadable in internet right, but I don't have enough knowledge about that specially in installing operating system (OS) software though, so just forget about it. Lucky to those who have that operating system.

So sad that only macOS and linux are currently supported for their beta testing. I would just like to ask those who are participating in the testing how is casper doing and how do you find its functionality.
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:19:36 PM

ICO will start in May.
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:21:04 PM

Thanks

Exactly! Same opinion here! The team were so interactive to their members and keeps on updating everyone about their project

Thanks a lot!
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:23:34 PM

Thanks

This is also one of my sentiments. Casper's team is very active and is super helpful in answering our queries.

Thanks for your opinion
Name_none

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

May the power be with you!

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:14:06 PM

As we all know, a beta test of the casper service was launched a few days ago. There is some statistics on volume / speed. What are your impressions?
Yes and if you have chosen to be tested in their beta you can earn also token for testing the service, unfortunately they choosen about mac os and linux for the operating system  and I don't have that so sad to be participating in such a good project like casper.

So bad, I don't have that too. Linux is downloadable in internet right, but I don't have enough knowledge about that specially in installing operating system (OS) software though, so just forget about it. Lucky to those who have that operating system.

So sad that only macOS and linux are currently supported for their beta testing. I would just like to ask those who are participating in the testing how is casper doing and how do you find its functionality.
You may use old PC or notebook. Do Install Ubuntu (Linux base) it's simple, functional and free OS.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: