Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:14:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS  (Read 44143 times)
belljarxiv

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:27:56 AM

I don't want to quote the comics of CASPER API because I think they cannot see my post here (too long) so I just reply my message for that wonderful presentation of how CASPER API works for the users and I've read it so interesting, who did it is awesome. This how will CASPER API works if they released it to the economy Smiley Good job and Have a nice trip in your roadshow.

Ah yeah, the quote takes a lot of space of this thread and that's not necessary. Casper's presentation is very well simplified and easy to undertand, laying it all out in layman's terms. Giving consideration to those who doesn't fully grasp the system yet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Name_none

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

May the power be with you!

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:21:46 AM

Dear friends!

We're happy to announce that our MVP is ready.

You can try out the demo on our website.
Share this information with your friends who may be interested in it, and stay tuned to our updates.

We'll also publish new information on how to become our provider using a simple and easy client, as well as how to receive rewards for it.

Have a great day!

Casper API team

http://casperproject.io/

tested the service. Everything works, my file was loaded without any errors, though the download speed leaves much to be desired, but it's just version 0.0.1. The beginning is laid Roll Eyes
I would like to try it to but is that applicable in Cellphone internet browser?
As I recall you need a linux and mac OS for the MVP right?
If you wanna try CasperAPI client you need only register at https://demo.casperproject.io/signup

Also you may become Casper provider of service. More info - https://t.me/CasperProjectENG/2582
petmalulodi

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:19:28 AM

Dear friends!

Share this information with your friends who may be interested in it, and stay tuned to our updates.

We'll also publish new information on how to become our provider using a simple and easy client, as well as how to receive rewards for it.

Have a great day!

Casper API team

Just recently tested and everything is smooth. No problems, no bugs, no errors and so easy to operate
petmalulodi

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:29:42 AM

Casper API’s name is now being recognised in blockchain technology because of all exerted effort of the team and members of this community and we are very lucky to be part of it
/quote]
It's so nice to support ICOs that has lot of potential to succeed in the future such as Casper. Seeing every good updates about this project makes we want to strive harder.
/quote]

I'm sure Casper is glad to have you and other members as part of this support team because of all the positive feedbacks..
definitely we should be striving  harder
/quote]

Any information needs to be stored safely. We offer one of the best storage methods

Thinking that there's something wrong about this post, maybe or look's like some code is delete. Anyway, I continue to monitor the movement of Casper API for good. Keep it up Casper team! Specially in up coming month of May 2018 ( ICO is real! ) . Get ready guys, this Casper will dominating their field in crypto community.
Yeah I can't wait to see the result of their roadshow that currently ongoing right now. Hope they will attract more investor and the name of this project is beautiful or amazing to hear. Give some videos of your roadshow guys Smiley
And about the MVP hope you can perfect it until ICO ends so that it will attract more users.
Let's wait for the team to come back after their roadshow and wait for their good announcement Cheesy And when it comes to MVP, I find it good. if they will need to do some changes, it will be just minor enhancement.
petmalulodi

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:33:56 AM

Dear friends!

Have a great day!

Casper API team

tested the service. Everything works, my file was loaded without any errors, though the download speed leaves much to be desired, but it's just version 0.0.1. The beginning is laid Roll Eyes
I would like to try it to but is that applicable in Cellphone internet browser?
As I recall you need a linux and mac OS for the MVP right?
Yes you can access and try MVP demo using both desktop browser and phone browser.
petmalulodi

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:40:28 AM

Wow what a nice illustration of dapp history you have there. Simple and easy to understand. Thank you Casper, quite a lot of effort to do that Smiley
Casper has always new things Cheesy They illustrate dapp history in comic form which added fun factor to read and It is so informative.
petmalulodi

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:44:27 AM

Do you know how to hack into servers?

The first step in any strategy is a port scanning. Each open port is a server-side program. Example: on the 21st port there is FTP. If you connect to it and get the appropriate rights, you can safely download or upload any files... on the first 1024 ports you can find many standard services, each of them is a kind of door. And the more there are, the easier it will be to find that one or more of them are not closed…
In fact, there are many websites on the Internet that publish information about new weaknesses. And given, that many of servers don't renew its security due to negligence or unqualified administrators, then many of them can be cracked because of "old" problems. But what if the project does not have a server? What to crack then? It is due to the lack of a single server and decentralised storage that a high level of security is achieved!

Casper places the file to be stored in multiple copies from different service providers around the world. The service provider must meet the requirements, which provides reliable distributed network. And when there is no single server, there is nothing to hack.

http://casperproject.io

I'm not good in IT works or even in networking job but I learn something on this post. Which mean, if no server, it will minimize all the line or accounts that may be hack. But my question is, if the Casper stored multiple copies from different service providers around the world ( like you've said ) , it means the target of the hacker is at least one of those service provider. Correct me if I'm wrong.
sharing about this hacking article or any hacking related topics only mean that Casper have knowledge about hacking. The good thing is, Casper knows what are the ways to prevent from hacking since Casper is knowledgeable about hacking.
That's true. When you knew how to hack you must also knew how to prevent from hacking. This only shows that we don't need to worry about the security of our files.
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:03:55 AM

The first step in any strategy is a port scanning. Each open port is a server-side program. Example: on the 21st port there is FTP. If you connect to it and get the appropriate rights, you can safely download or upload any files... on the first 1024 ports you can find many standard services, each of them is a kind of door. And the more there are, the easier it will be to find that one or more of them are not closed…
In fact, there are many websites on the Internet that publish information about new weaknesses. And given, that many of servers don't renew its security due to negligence or unqualified administrators, then many of them can be cracked because of "old" problems. But what if the project does not have a server? What to crack then? It is due to the lack of a single server and decentralised storage that a high level of security is achieved!

Casper places the file to be stored in multiple copies from different service providers around the world. The service provider must meet the requirements, which provides reliable distributed network. And when there is no single server, there is nothing to hack.

I'm not good in IT works or even in networking job but I learn something on this post. Which mean, if no server, it will minimize all the line or accounts that may be hack. But my question is, if the Casper stored multiple copies from different service providers around the world ( like you've said ) , it means the target of the hacker is at least one of those service provider. Correct me if I'm wrong.
sharing about this hacking article or any hacking related topics only mean that Casper have knowledge about hacking. The good thing is, Casper knows what are the ways to prevent from hacking since Casper is knowledgeable about hacking.
That's true. When you knew how to hack you must also knew how to prevent from hacking. This only shows that we don't need to worry about the security of our files.
They have what you could late bloomer. Even CASPER developed just now, for sure they knew already what should be done and prevent. An excellent features and execution.
belljarxiv

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:41:23 PM

Of all the new project releases, Casper is one of my favourite because of their cool way of bestowing upon us the blockchain knowledge while introducing their system. I hope we could get more of these
saaux

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:54:52 PM

Of all the new project releases, Casper is one of my favourite because of their cool way of bestowing upon us the blockchain knowledge while introducing their system. I hope we could get more of these

We have been hooked by this project because of it’s potential and aggressiveness that is undeniably worth noticing and this project is also worth sharing to other related topics in other social media. It will increase Casper’s popularity

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ PLATIO ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   Smart Banking Ecosystem   █
▀▄▄▄▀[https://platio.io]▀▄▄▄▀
CASPER_TEAM

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:00:44 PM

Did you know that the current Bitcoin code is 77 thousand lines long?

70 thousand lines from that are written in C++ programming language.
The very first working version number 0.1.0 only consisted of 14 thousand lines of C++ code. This is a tiny project by modern standards. For example, Linux kernel code has over 15 million lines of code.

CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:06:14 PM

Tnx a lot!
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:07:37 PM

They have what you could late bloomer. Even CASPER developed just now, for sure they knew already what should be done and prevent. An excellent features and execution.

Tnx for your opinion
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:10:38 PM

HISTORY OF DAPP

Wow what a nice illustration of dapp history you have there. Simple and easy to understand. Thank you Casper, quite a lot of effort to do that Smiley
Casper has always new things Cheesy They illustrate dapp history in comic form which added fun factor to read and It is so informative.

Yes, we wanted to tell the story of DApp. Our vision )
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:10:50 PM

latest update:

Hello, friends! We have done MVP Casper API. v.0.0.1!

We have prepared a prize fund for our first suppliers. 562500 Casper tokens (CST), which is equivalent to 90 000$, we will give to the first 150 providers. https://medium.com/@CasperAPI/hello-friends-we-have-done-mvp-casper-api-v-0-0-1-5a1af98113ae

lovesybitz

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:20:40 PM

Yes that's right dude, Customers Dapp may interact with Dapps smart contract. Then with Casper with peer to peer casper api. Aside from Dapps smart contract may interacct with casper's smart contract. Web application will be the most general purpose application for Dapp.

lovesybitz

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:29:29 PM

And now more news updates where 70 thousand lines from that are written in C++ programming language.
The very first working version number 0.1.0 only consisted of 14 thousand lines of C++ code. This is a tiny project by modern standards.
lovesybitz

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:34:03 PM

Dear friends!

Have a great day!

Casper API team

Just recently tested and everything is smooth. No problems, no bugs, no errors and so easy to operate

That's great anyway, meaning it is already proven and tested for you where the uniqueness of Casper has. So  this project will surely enhance more of their goal planning  in the long run of course.
Name_none

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

May the power be with you!

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:14:09 PM

And now more news updates where 70 thousand lines from that are written in C++ programming language.
The very first working version number 0.1.0 only consisted of 14 thousand lines of C++ code. This is a tiny project by modern standards.

the source code of the first working version 0.0.1 of the product CasperAPI somewhere is already available to the general public?
vincentong17

Merit: 17

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:02:24 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2018, 12:51:06 AM by vincentong17

the source code of the first working version 0.0.1 of the product CasperAPI somewhere is already available to the general public?
Probably it will be available on the general public. Let's see what's going to happen. They will update us. stay tune!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: