Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:19:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42457 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:28:12 AM

I wonder fee will be charged for each movie or you can buy a subscription for a certain period of time?

I think it is per movie because you can select the quality (sd, hd) etc and pay less for lower quality.

I can imagine that they will also offer a subscription model for movies, too.  Similar to the subscription plan they'll offering for the educational content for non-private individuals.
I think it would be more right if there would be opportunity -  one-time and monthly payment - this opportunity could capture the interests of the majority.
I think that there should be a trial period for new customers, let's say 14 days and then standard subscription model. This would ensure that everyone could try cryptoflix and decide if he want to be their customer or not. Also this could be very good option  for people who don't have much time so they could cancel and renew their subscription at any given time

Most payment services are working with such a system, like 7 or 14 day free trial periods, so I assume they will have something similar in mind. At least if they are clever Smiley It is always a advantage to try what you get and customers would take a services where they could try prosbly over one they couldn‘t.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:32:56 AM

CRYPTOFLIX can do better. yes but they must cheaper then netflix. I pay  7,99$ at the moment. Hope CRYPTOFLIX can beat this.  Tongue
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:09:35 AM

CRYPTOFLIX can do better. yes but they must cheaper then netflix. I pay  7,99$ at the moment. Hope CRYPTOFLIX can beat this.  Tongue
If this project is much like a subscription or netflix you can have better alternative, but if its movie production where you can invest on the movies that are being produced can be big someday depending on the movie quality and actors.
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:58:51 AM

Hello, i just see this project, so this will be like netflix?
And also will there be a presale of this project?
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:06:26 AM

Why did you guys choose a name so similar to your rival?

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:11:34 AM

It seems so like Netflix. On their site information about ICO only. But they have a button for subscribe for a pre-sale

Token Williams

Activity: 310
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:12:18 AM

I wonder fee will be charged for each movie or you can buy a subscription for a certain period of time?

I think it is per movie because you can select the quality (sd, hd) etc and pay less for lower quality.

I can imagine that they will also offer a subscription model for movies, too.  Similar to the subscription plan they'll offering for the educational content for non-private individuals.
I think it would be more right if there would be opportunity -  one-time and monthly payment - this opportunity could capture the interests of the majority.
I think that there should be a trial period for new customers, let's say 14 days and then standard subscription model. This would ensure that everyone could try cryptoflix and decide if he want to be their customer or not. Also this could be very good option  for people who don't have much time so they could cancel and renew their subscription at any given time

Most payment services are working with such a system, like 7 or 14 day free trial periods, so I assume they will have something similar in mind. At least if they are clever Smiley It is always a advantage to try what you get and customers would take a services where they could try prosbly over one they couldn‘t.

True, I never sign up for those kinds of services without trying it out for some time first.
thaliaand

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:40:46 AM

Speaking of trial and review, I think it will be more interesting if there is already a demo version. Therfore, this platform can get feedback from users and can attract the attention of potential investors.
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 05:01:02 AM

film in crypto, great idea.
btw, any bounty program? i should write an article for this great idea

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
saintkamei

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:20:06 AM

Cryptoflix as an idea is good. But I worry that it will have trouble breaking into the entrenched world of big studios. As you can see, a lot of them has rescinded their copyright agreement and started their own streaming service .

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
saintkamei

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:21:31 AM

Speaking of trial and review, I think it will be more interesting if there is already a demo version. Therfore, this platform can get feedback from users and can attract the attention of potential investors.

This is not a new tech. Take Netflix as a reference

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:26:30 AM

Cryptoflix as an idea is good. But I worry that it will have trouble breaking into the entrenched world of big studios. As you can see, a lot of them has rescinded their copyright agreement and started their own streaming service .

you don't have to start out big, netflix didn't. you gotta take a slice of the market and slowly develop the relationships that allow you to have a bigger voice in the industry.

alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:57:26 AM

I would not say they have to be cheaper - it won't work Netflix' prices are low. people share the premium acc which is like 12usd per month for 4 users.....
cryptoflix has to be better(!) not cheaper
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:08:33 AM

you don't have to start out big, netflix didn't. you gotta take a slice of the market and slowly develop the relationships that allow you to have a bigger voice in the industry.

I dont know the situation in details but i would assume movie studios would rather legally sell the right to a project like cryptoFlix, then to see their movies get downloaded from torrents. Every pirate copy is a loss for them and if cryptoFlix plays it right, they have a decent chance to grow big.

the_lovely

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:32:36 AM

I dont know the situation in details but i would assume movie studios would rather legally sell the right to a project like cryptoFlix, then to see their movies get downloaded from torrents. Every pirate copy is a loss for them and if cryptoFlix plays it right, they have a decent chance to grow big.

I agree matjas and hey - Netflix now has its own (successful) productions. they will grow with such things
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:01:09 AM

It seems so like Netflix. On their site information about ICO only. But they have a button for subscribe for a pre-sale

Thank you, yeah it says get early pre-sale alert.
So i think they will hold a pre-sale but the date isnt decided yet.
pizza_dev

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:06:39 AM

I agree matjas and hey - Netflix now has its own (successful) productions. they will grow with such things

Think so too, the demand on such providers is very huge.
BTCBusinessConsult

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 09:15:01 AM

Correct

EPIC5k Trading on https://spectre.ai/?ref=PassiveIncome. Paying WEEKLY rewards in ETH since 2017. 100% FRAUD FREE Binary Trading Platform. $SXDT. Ask me about the ONLY smart options trading platform with 400% payouts, and their unique EPIC5000 trading system.
BTCBusinessConsult

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 09:16:09 AM

We will have a bounty program

EPIC5k Trading on https://spectre.ai/?ref=PassiveIncome. Paying WEEKLY rewards in ETH since 2017. 100% FRAUD FREE Binary Trading Platform. $SXDT. Ask me about the ONLY smart options trading platform with 400% payouts, and their unique EPIC5000 trading system.
webwakko

Activity: 350

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 09:24:20 AM

We will have a bounty program
That sounds nice... only 1 or several types of bounties?
(translations, twitter, reddit, facebook, signature, ...)

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: