Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:10:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:24:30 AM

film in crypto, great idea.
btw, any bounty program? i should write an article for this great idea

On the site they have 5% for Bounty allocation. But thread dont exist yet.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stylonius

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 09:26:49 AM

I love watching movies!

May it be drama, horror, thriller, supernatural, or comedy (which I like the most).

There is however, a slight problem.

You see, I do not have a fast/fiber internet connection to enjoy watching movies to the fullest of the quality there is.

I do not have that much of an income to upgrade my internet connection just so to make it faster.

Luckily,

There is a cryptocoin that might have the right solution to fill in my problem.

It is Cryptoflix!

As on their project, they stated that they are challenging themselves to provide us who lives in underdeveloped countries to deliver a high quality video, and also eliminate hardware storage limit issues.

I hope in the future that I could get in and use their product so I could enjoy more and more movies I didn't even watched because of my slow internet connection!

Thank you for creating such a wonderful project.

This project would soon help movie-lovers just as myself on underdeveloped countries, or people who do not have enough internet connection speed, to have an enjoying time for ourselves to watch high quality movies without having problems.

M  O  B  U ──────── The Future of Security Tokens
Pre-ICO soon: Get Whitelisted!   https://www.mobu.io/
titovnn

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:28:53 AM

hello, team! thanks for giving everybody such a great opportunity to make your hobby of watching movies with your hobby of investing in crypto world! that is really fantastic! i would gladly invest into a cinema
saintkamei

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:30:10 AM

Cryptoflix as an idea is good. But I worry that it will have trouble breaking into the entrenched world of big studios. As you can see, a lot of them has rescinded their copyright agreement and started their own streaming service .

you don't have to start out big, netflix didn't. you gotta take a slice of the market and slowly develop the relationships that allow you to have a bigger voice in the industry.

netflix had the advantage of being a first mover. Even with the advantage, we are seeing a lot of fragmentation in the market. To be honest, the only video streaming service I can hope to find all the good movies are illegal ones like VidNode or OpenLoad. It kinda sucks cos I do pay netflix every month a subscription and it isn't enough. If Cryptoflix can solve the fragmentation, I am all for it. But it wouldn't be easy

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:37:53 AM

CRYPTOFLIX will pledge 1% of all revenue on the platform to repurchase
FLIX Tokens. This is due to the fact that FLIX is a utility
token and the platform users need to be able to always access
these.

What will happen this repurchased tokens. Will they burn? Or just sell it again. Normally it should get burned but this part made me undecided: This is due to the fact that FLIX is a utility token and the platform users need to be able to always access these.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 10:03:54 AM

I wonder fee will be charged for each movie or you can buy a subscription for a certain period of time?

I think it is per movie because you can select the quality (sd, hd) etc and pay less for lower quality.

I can imagine that they will also offer a subscription model for movies, too.  Similar to the subscription plan they'll offering for the educational content for non-private individuals.
I think it would be more right if there would be opportunity -  one-time and monthly payment - this opportunity could capture the interests of the majority.
I think that there should be a trial period for new customers, let's say 14 days and then standard subscription model. This would ensure that everyone could try cryptoflix and decide if he want to be their customer or not. Also this could be very good option  for people who don't have much time so they could cancel and renew their subscription at any given time
Thats a nice idea tbh.
I also like the idea of subscription fees for the month or pay for one film! It would be the most flexible system for granting access to the service!

CRYPTOFLIX

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:05:49 AM

Hi everyone - Christian form CRYPTOFLIX here.

Because our name is similar to "Netflix", then there is an assumption that we will have a subscription service. This is not the plan. Our business model is very different from Netflix in that Netflix license content, which is not new to the VOD window, but which is comparable to Pay TV albeit without a fixed schedule. They are focussing more and more on their own content now and has become somewhat of a studio themselves. Our model for paid content is more like that of iTunes but for people without apple devices and with a much more flexible pricing structure. A lot of content will be free and there is no need to have a subscription to watch the free content, however if you use the free content for commercial activities, there is a subscription option for this. The other elements of the business model - especially the Film Financing Market but also ebooks, film production and licensing of the anti piracy tech are all in addition to the main business model, however in themselves potentially big, so there are multiple ways of making CryptoFlix into a successful business.

Join us!
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:25:57 AM

Because our name is similar to "Netflix", then there is an assumption that we will have a subscription service. This is not the plan. Our business model is very different from Netflix in that Netflix license content, which is not new to the VOD window, but which is comparable to Pay TV albeit without a fixed schedule. They are focussing more and more on their own content now and has become somewhat of a studio themselves. Our model for paid content is more like that of iTunes but for people without apple devices and with a much more flexible pricing structure. A lot of content will be free and there is no need to have a subscription to watch the free content, however if you use the free content for commercial activities, there is a subscription option for this. The other elements of the business model - especially the Film Financing Market but also ebooks, film production and licensing of the anti piracy tech are all in addition to the main business model, however in themselves potentially big, so there are multiple ways of making CryptoFlix into a successful business.

Join us!

Thanks for clarifying this. Indeed, considering the different elements of Cryptoflix it can become huge. I like particulary the film funding part Smiley

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
webwakko

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 10:31:25 AM

Cryptoflix as an idea is good. But I worry that it will have trouble breaking into the entrenched world of big studios. As you can see, a lot of them has rescinded their copyright agreement and started their own streaming service .

you don't have to start out big, netflix didn't. you gotta take a slice of the market and slowly develop the relationships that allow you to have a bigger voice in the industry.

netflix had the advantage of being a first mover. Even with the advantage, we are seeing a lot of fragmentation in the market. To be honest, the only video streaming service I can hope to find all the good movies are illegal ones like VidNode or OpenLoad. It kinda sucks cos I do pay netflix every month a subscription and it isn't enough. If Cryptoflix can solve the fragmentation, I am all for it. But it wouldn't be easy
Well, to be fair.. netflix was actually not the first mover in this story...
There were a lot of other players, some of them local, some of them worldwide.. but netflix was a modern version of what we had before.
the most important thing for me is a full availability of series, movies sequels, etc... because for me, that's where netflix is being a pain in the *** .. they have 3 seasons online, when there are like 5 of that particular serie.. but the new series are hardly put online...
so... if this project can offer full series... that would be an advantage

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:44:55 AM

Well, to be fair.. netflix was actually not the first mover in this story...
There were a lot of other players, some of them local, some of them worldwide.. but netflix was a modern version of what we had before.
the most important thing for me is a full availability of series, movies sequels, etc... because for me, that's where netflix is being a pain in the *** .. they have 3 seasons online, when there are like 5 of that particular serie.. but the new series are hardly put online...
so... if this project can offer full series... that would be an advantage
The fact that there are already similar platforms makes it difficult to start but I'm sure there is still room in the market for a project like this.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:07:21 AM

I wonder fee will be charged for each movie or you can buy a subscription for a certain period of time?

I think it is per movie because you can select the quality (sd, hd) etc and pay less for lower quality.

I can imagine that they will also offer a subscription model for movies, too.  Similar to the subscription plan they'll offering for the educational content for non-private individuals.
I think it would be more right if there would be opportunity -  one-time and monthly payment - this opportunity could capture the interests of the majority.
I think that there should be a trial period for new customers, let's say 14 days and then standard subscription model. This would ensure that everyone could try cryptoflix and decide if he want to be their customer or not. Also this could be very good option  for people who don't have much time so they could cancel and renew their subscription at any given time
Thats a nice idea tbh.
I also like the idea of subscription fees for the month or pay for one film! It would be the most flexible system for granting access to the service!

Probably a subscription fee per month will be cheaper that pay per movie system. Also, would be really good if new movies appeared on the platform fast, so you don't have to wait months or even more in order to watch it legally at home.

helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:28:22 AM

Join us!

Having lots of free content sounds good. Most of us would not be using cryptoflix for commercial purposes so there would be no need for us to get a subscription for it

MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:53:50 AM

Join us!

Having lots of free content sounds good. Most of us would not be using cryptoflix for commercial purposes so there would be no need for us to get a subscription for it

How will they make profit with the free content? Will there also be advertisment breaks or something like that?
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:00:35 PM

Join us!

How will they make profit with the free content? Will there also be advertisment breaks or something like that?

This is a good question. On the whitepaper it only says that they will introduce a subscription model for Institutions that use the free content.
the_lovely

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:12:46 PM

Join us!

advertising would be a thing too Wink

This is a good question. On the whitepaper it only says that they will introduce a subscription model for Institutions that use the free content.
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:18:00 PM

Join us!

If there is a lot of free content then there must be advertising otherwise I do not know where they will get the benefit.
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:20:05 PM

I can imagine that they will also offer a subscription model for movies, too.  Similar to the subscription plan they'll offering for the educational content for non-private individuals.
I think it would be more right if there would be opportunity -  one-time and monthly payment - this opportunity could capture the interests of the majority.
I think that there should be a trial period for new customers, let's say 14 days and then standard subscription model. This would ensure that everyone could try cryptoflix and decide if he want to be their customer or not. Also this could be very good option  for people who don't have much time so they could cancel and renew their subscription at any given time

Most payment services are working with such a system, like 7 or 14 day free trial periods, so I assume they will have something similar in mind. At least if they are clever Smiley It is always a advantage to try what you get and customers would take a services where they could try prosbly over one they couldn‘t.
Speaking of trial and review, I think it will be more interesting if there is already a demo version. Therfore, this platform can get feedback from users and can attract the attention of potential investors.

I think a demo could be somehow problematic as you need the rights to show movies etc.
But as there are already some streaming services out there, you can imagen what kind of system it will become.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:21:38 PM

Join us!

If there is a lot of free content then there must be advertising otherwise I do not know where they will get the benefit.

I don't know but don't forget that it is their vision to provide free education to the (third) world. So they are not entirely profit driven. Maybe the revenue from the regular paid content will be enough to keep the boat afloat.
iad_xo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:41:53 PM

i think better if partnership established with some studio even begin with developing country like india. originality of contents and right is going to be important steps otherwise to many legal issues.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:49:25 PM

Join us!

Please Christian tell me if I understood it or not, Cryptoflix it's a VOD platform where you can purchase content without a subscription, plus a crowdfunding platorms for film projects ?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: