Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:32:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BTC2] Bitcoin 2, BTC Fork 1:1, PoS 🔥 Anonymous ⚡️Instant TX  (Read 92548 times)
john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 03:00:43 AM

In case you guys are in a hurry to get it coinmarketcap listed and to its third exchange, we can get it listed cheaply by paying GIO at https://graviex.net/listing_registers (costs only around 0.1 BTC total because 1 GIO only costs 5 satoshis or so. Anyone can contribute or simply pay off the listing fee of 2 million GIO. 1 vote = 1 GIO, so they are not unique votes, just crowdfunding. search for BTC2 in that list. It just got added there.).

So are you guys interested in a Graviex listing? If there is interest, we can make an announcement on our newsletter and social channels about it.

By the way BTC2 just got listed on Coincodex. So now the only significant coin tracking site where we need to get a listing on that we know about is coinmarketcap. That just is awaiting for one more exchange listing. If there's others you know, do tell.
(We are also listed on Blockfolio app, Coingecko, Coinlib, worldcoinindex and Getdelta app.)
Sorry jackleszz, but Graviex this is a small  exchange, I had several different coins and now they are worth nothing. I think they should pay money for the listing.

Yeah I agree with you, BTC2 need to be listed on a descent exchanges at least Cryptopia for good startup, Crex24 has nothing to do to help BTC2 to get good spot in the market, One of the project I admired was XCASH, this project is compose of 3 man team, but in just 1 month they listed the coin in 4 exchanges including Cryptopia..XCASH is one of the example of a serious project, within 3 months after they launch the project is now traded on 4 exchanges and now listed also in CMC, they have no presale, instead they've giving away a monthly airdrop for the community, and this november another 4 Major xchanges will be adopted XCASH. My advice is the BTC2 dev team must listen to advice of their community.. I couldn't say that the team is not serious, but they need to listen to the community's advice like xcash did..

See their ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4781246.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:12:58 AM

In case you guys are in a hurry to get it coinmarketcap listed and to its third exchange, we can get it listed cheaply by paying GIO at https://graviex.net/listing_registers (costs only around 0.1 BTC total because 1 GIO only costs 5 satoshis or so. Anyone can contribute or simply pay off the listing fee of 2 million GIO. 1 vote = 1 GIO, so they are not unique votes, just crowdfunding. search for BTC2 in that list. It just got added there.).

So are you guys interested in a Graviex listing? If there is interest, we can make an announcement on our newsletter and social channels about it.

By the way BTC2 just got listed on Coincodex. So now the only significant coin tracking site where we need to get a listing on that we know about is coinmarketcap. That just is awaiting for one more exchange listing. If there's others you know, do tell.
(We are also listed on Blockfolio app, Coingecko, Coinlib, worldcoinindex and Getdelta app.)
Sorry jackleszz, but Graviex this is a small  exchange, I had several different coins and now they are worth nothing. I think they should pay money for the listing.

Yeah I agree with you, BTC2 need to be listed on a descent exchanges at least Cryptopia for good startup, Crex24 has nothing to do to help BTC2 to get good spot in the market, One of the project I admired was XCASH, this project is compose of 3 man team, but in just 1 month they listed the coin in 4 exchanges including Cryptopia..XCASH is one of the example of a serious project, within 3 months after they launch the project is now traded on 4 exchanges and now listed also in CMC, they have no presale, instead they've giving away a monthly airdrop for the community, and this november another 4 Major xchanges will be adopted XCASH. My advice is the BTC2 dev team must listen to advice of their community.. I couldn't say that the team is not serious, but they need to listen to the community's advice like xcash did..

XCASH their airdrop like deepionion, but I don't see anything special about this project. I consider the team BCT has a great idea and hope to see its implementation soon.
jackleszz (OP)

Activity: 913
Merit: 25

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 03:44:37 AM

And look at the volume of Xcash on Cryptopia. It is small volume in $ terms, not all that much more than the volume of BTC2. There's other coins listed there too that have tiny volume. The point is that just listing there won't be enough and that's one of the reasons why we didn't hurry to do that.

A bigger exchange listing alone doesn't bring significant volume, adoption and followers. Unless maybe if it is a listing at Binance, Bittrex or one of the other truly top exchanges.
Marketing is more important.

Projects' technical development tends to become much slower after they become more popular. Ethereum is a great example of that. Their hard fork upgrades become much harder to accomplish. Now it is easier to do bigger improvements to Bitcoin 2 than after major adoption. When we have a bigger follower base we will need to make our team bigger too. New team members could come from the community eventually. With that said, we aren't that far away from achieving the goals we want to before starting to market more.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
john1010

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 05:42:14 AM

And look at the volume of Xcash on Cryptopia. It is small volume in $ terms, not all that much more than the volume of BTC2. There's other coins listed there too that have tiny volume. The point is that just listing there won't be enough and that's one of the reasons why we didn't hurry to do that.

A bigger exchange listing alone doesn't bring significant volume, adoption and followers. Unless maybe if it is a listing at Binance, Bittrex or one of the other truly top exchanges.

Projects' technical development tends to become much slower after they become more popular. Ethereum is a great example of that. Their hard fork upgrades become much harder to accomplish. Now it is easier to do bigger improvements to Bitcoin 2 than after major adoption. When we have a bigger follower base we will need to make our team bigger too. New team members could come from the community eventually. With that said, we aren't that far away from achieving the goals we want to before starting to market more.

You have a point of that, I only tell that why this project penetrated in the market in just a matter of 1 month, yeah we know that there's a few volume, but the project is also a new one.. And I know also that the BTC2 is far different in XCASH, my point is, why the XCASH team done such things in a matter of 1mo alone, while we are still waiting on the development to be implemented, of course as part of this community, we are very excited in the outcome..
PENSCoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:43:56 PM

I agree with @jackleszz, now I think a lot more work with the project. I mean, if a team makes a Dandelion protocol, decentralized exchange in the near future, it will be wonderful.
@jackleszz wrote earlier that there will be a wiki and there is a lot of necessary information here, but it is not structured. If the team does, I am ready to translate into Russian.
Hiromono

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 02:12:55 PM

I agree with @jackleszz, now I think a lot more work with the project. I mean, if a team makes a Dandelion protocol, decentralized exchange in the near future, it will be wonderful.
@jackleszz wrote earlier that there will be a wiki and there is a lot of necessary information here, but it is not structured. If the team does, I am ready to translate into Russian.

Yes after the new features we better create an updated white paper and preferably a wiki. Such translations will be much appreciated.
john1010

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 04:15:08 AM

Yes after the new features we better create an updated white paper and preferably a wiki. Such translations will be much appreciated.

That is the first best thing to do, We'll appreciated all your efforts and hardwork for this project, In return we pledges our support for this project, We still believe in your advocacy and hope to see BTC2 will be lsited on the first 100 coin in CMC!
lhtot8

Activity: 147
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:47:06 AM

That is the first best thing to do, We'll appreciated all your efforts and hardwork for this project, In return we pledges our support for this project, We still believe in your advocacy and hope to see BTC2 will be lsited on the first 100 coin in CMC!
Patience and time are keys to get there, to move upwards to top 100 in CMC.
Bitcoin2 has been extremely under-valued at the moment.
Give it time, give the Bitcoin 2 Team more time, then we all can witness a magic.
Inskchen

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:40:26 AM

Give it time, give the Bitcoin 2 Team more time, then we all can witness a magic.
I agree, people will appreciate the coin if the team’s plans are implemented.
Pokesoul

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:21:45 PM

I think the team will make good marketing soon and the price will be higher. A small airdrop on the  exchange has already attracted the attention of new users. I am only confused by the small amount of coins in circulation.
jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 02:51:15 AM

I think the team will make good marketing soon and the price will be higher. A small airdrop on the  exchange has already attracted the attention of new users. I am only confused by the small amount of coins in circulation.

Well, it makes a lot of sense actually that if a lot of people don't yet know about Bitcoin 2, then less people will have claimed them from the fork. Also most of the private keys are owned by exchanges which makes claiming difficult or impossible for most people. So most of the BTC2 will likely remain unclaimed even if millions knew about BTC2 and so the current supply number will never be all that close to the truly circulating supply.
Also hodling BTC2 pays, so that's what most do with their BTC2 right now.

buahkudu

Activity: 170

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:21:41 AM

this is done by certain people and the price of bitcoin has now risen compared to the previous one but if there is a second bitcoin it's better because it can add a lot of income.

jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:57:36 AM

Well, it makes a lot of sense actually that if a lot of people don't yet know about Bitcoin 2, then less people will have claimed them from the fork. Also most of the private keys are owned by exchanges which makes claiming difficult or impossible for most people. So most of the BTC2 will likely remain unclaimed even if millions knew about BTC2 and so the current supply number will never be all that close to the truly circulating supply.
If exchanges have a lot of coins, then they can easily manipulate the price?
jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 10:10:55 AM

I think the team will make good marketing soon and the price will be higher. A small airdrop on the  exchange has already attracted the attention of new users. I am only confused by the small amount of coins in circulation.

Only major exchanges that currently don't yet list Bitcoin 2, such as Bitfinex would have a lot. Assuming that they even knew which Bitcoin keys on their exchange have a BTC2 balance or bothered and dared to import them. They would essentially use their customers' funds to do so. Which would not go unnoticed for long and would end up outraging their customers who would rather redeem them themselves.

As far as I know, this hasn't really been a problem for any Bitcoin forks but if it ever becomes a problem for Bitcoin 2, there are solutions for such. For example in such a case we could consider locking any unclaimed BTC2 from the fork, thus lowering the supply. (By checking whether or not they have been moved in some way since the earliest blocks of Bitcoin 2. Such as by staking them or by transferring them.) We can already start discussing how you guys would feel about such a move if one day it would be wanted by the community as it is not the kind of decision that the developers should do on their own. The easiest way is to lock them by code from using the BTC2 that they have, based on the public addresses. Such a lock could technically be undone later but if we decide to do it in the first place, it is very unlikely that we would want to undo it.

ClaimyMcClaim

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:05:15 AM

As far as I know, this hasn't really been a problem for any Bitcoin forks but if it ever becomes a problem for Bitcoin 2, there are solutions for such. For example in such a case we could consider locking any unclaimed BTC2 from the fork, thus lowering the supply. (By checking whether or not they have been moved in some way since the earliest blocks of Bitcoin 2. Such as by staking them or by transferring them.) We can already start discussing how you guys would feel about such a move if one day it would be wanted by the community as it is not the kind of decision that the developers should do on their own. The easiest way is to lock them by code from using the BTC2 that they have, based on the public addresses. Such a lock could technically be undone later but if we decide to do it in the first place, it is very unlikely that we would want to undo it.

i would be ok with that
Inskchen

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:36:24 PM

I think the team will make good marketing soon and the price will be higher. A small airdrop on the  exchange has already attracted the attention of new users. I am only confused by the small amount of coins in circulation.

Only major exchanges that currently don't yet list Bitcoin 2, such as Bitfinex would have a lot. Assuming that they even knew which Bitcoin keys on their exchange have a BTC2 balance or bothered and dared to import them. They would essentially use their customers' funds to do so. Which would not go unnoticed for long and would end up outraging their customers who would rather redeem them themselves.

You asked the big exchanges what they would do with Bitcoin2?
jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 02:16:56 PM

You asked the big exchanges what they would do with Bitcoin2?

A few we asked to list on. Some we didn't even contact yet because if they aren't listing forks other than Bitcoin Cash and maybe Bitcoin Gold, nor distributing the coins from the forks due to the work involved, then we better have a bigger community before contacting. In hindsight, a bitcoin fork is probably usually better off contacting them well before the fork date if they have a community then already. But we didn't have it in January as we just finished the website less than 2 weeks before the fork/snapshot date.

john1010

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 04:54:24 PM

I just want some clarification, since we have a very informative discussion here, now my question is, what will happen to unclaimed btc2 which is now located on some major exchange, is this BTC2 is now staking? or genrating btc2? Since the word unclaimed word used, meaning, it is not yet claimed and remain hidden behind the btc wallet.. Now my question is, even the coin is unclaimed is it now capable of staking or not?
jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 05:00:57 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2018, 05:11:43 PM by jackleszz

I just want some clarification, since we have a very informative discussion here, now my question is, what will happen to unclaimed btc2 which is now located on some major exchange, is this BTC2 is now staking? or genrating btc2? Since the word unclaimed word used, meaning, it is not yet claimed and remain hidden behind the btc wallet.. Now my question is, even the coin is unclaimed is it now capable of staking or not?

Unclaimed means that no one has touched it or staked with it, and the owner probably is unaware that they have the BTC2 or simply doesn't have the private key or won't claim it. So no, unclaimed BTC2 cannot stake. They would have to import the private key to the BTC2 wallet in order to claim it and start staking with it.

john1010

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 05:22:32 PM

Unclaimed means that no one has touched it or staked with it, and the owner probably is unaware that they have the BTC2 or simply doesn't have the private key or won't claim it. So no, unclaimed BTC2 cannot stake. They would have to import the private key to the BTC2 wallet in order to claim it and start staking with it.

Thanks for clarification, That means there a lot of BTC2 will become gone forever and the best thing is, this BTC whales will never manipulate the BTC2 market anymore! and the good news is according to you, if they so, your team has the solution for this.. That's brilliant!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: