Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:15:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is going on?  (Read 1341 times)
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:14:07 AM

How are the markets a few near day? Can anybody tell me? I have been in the market for 1 month and been advised to buy BTC and ETH, but I do not understand why in coinmarketcap all coin including coin top also fell continuously breaking through the bottom. Please reassure me: ((  Cry Cry Cry
It's because of the impact of the news in circulation, and the key to the price here is the demand so if there is an issue such as twitter ban advertising crypto then the impact will decrease the demand on crypto especially for those who panic easily with news.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hiru65

Activity: 298
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 05:27:37 AM

Anyone can't guess what is going on. Pricess are going down. Bitcoin is small bit stable. But it also seems to going down. It is high time to invest in crypto world. According to mos crypto experts the pricess will be going up in few days.
Blockchain System

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:17:11 AM

SELL EVERYTHING NOW!!!
WHAT? Can you explain clearly? You are scaring me.  Cry Cry

It is some FUD man, don't get scared so easily. Besides if that is gonna scare you then you probably should get away from bitcointalk for a couple of days, this nasty stretch may not be over just yet.

Never listen to alarmists. If you have common sense, then you should understand that now there is a big correction + negative news + the Chinese are walking. Now you should not sell, but on the contrary, you still have 20% to buy.

That is all he is doing. Scaring people. Do not listen. Just HODL and do not look at your portfolio for a while. It will pass Smiley

Lol. why SELL? This is not a good suggestion cause people will surely got some loss because of this FUD. You should give the right information to people, don't give shit.

All of you should read my signals (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2442528.0;all) before comment!

Again, SELL EVERYTHING NOW!!!

Better late than never!

Market price now:

BTC: 7,200
ETH: 715
LTC: 127

Good luck to all!

Again, SELL EVERYTHING NOW!!!

Better late than never!

Market price now:

BTC: 7,200
ETH: 715
LTC: 127

Targets:

BTC: 4,000
ETH: 400
LTC: 40

Good luck to all!

ETH: <400
wooiuy

Activity: 162

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:30:57 AM

I believe that the current time node is already very important. It may not take long for Bitcoin to erupt again, reach a higher point, and wish you good luck.
Rhaizan

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:49:48 AM

How are the markets a few near day? Can anybody tell me? I have been in the market for 1 month and been advised to buy BTC and ETH, but I do not understand why in coinmarketcap all coin including coin top also fell continuously breaking through the bottom. Please reassure me: ((  Cry Cry Cry
Don't make a decision from  others said.
If you want to be sure, you should do more a research on the coins that you planning to buy.
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1311

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:12:32 AM

Anyone can't guess what is going on. Pricess are going down. Bitcoin is small bit stable. But it also seems to going down. It is high time to invest in crypto world. According to mos crypto experts the pricess will be going up in few days.

If you believe with those experts you are referring to then go buy it as much as you can, then you'll get great profit in few days only. Actually I do not recommend you to follow other people, just follow yourself. Do some researches and take your own decision, use other's prediction as comparison only.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:11:40 AM

I believe that the current time node is already very important. It may not take long for Bitcoin to erupt again, reach a higher point, and wish you good luck.
Actually when prices are down, people start selling their coins and hence market becomes saturated with coins. This disturbs the supply and demand chain. So supply becomes enough and demand is low so prices start losing their value. But as far as Bitcoins are continuously in one range, they will definitely go up just in few weeks. After that things can be done in a nice way.
mrproblem

Activity: 392
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:13:03 AM

The new strategy is boiling frog pot strategy.
Prices are going down slightly and with some upper movements and players loosing time by time if they are not trading with a strategy or targets
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:35:02 PM

No one can really reassure you mate, but yourself. I say that because what we hold and see in the market is the hope that it will change, and although we do believe in it, we can't say the same for you. What I am going to tell you is the reality that it's difficult to be hopeful when you see the market dwindling and many of its assets are also going down; however, if you would just look at the bright side and check on the past trends, which is similar to what's happening now, which many coins have been able to endure and rise above of, then we can hold onto that and just be patient with our investment and holdings. Everyone is doing the same, so just keep at it mate.

Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:58:43 PM

Yes what's going on?what happen to our coin salary now. Where hoping to change it quick but it has no value. It really make me feel bad. It's really hard to wait for the price increase. We need money because of our needs for everyday.
impulse709

Activity: 597
Merit: 147

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:00:54 PM

The market is hard to predict now, we though it was recovered but no, it still in downtrend. Haizz i hold my coins and waiting but really hopeless now. Crypto investment is not a good place to invest anymore.  Undecided
kavindra

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:05:02 PM

I am also confused what causes the price of crypto decline so deep, maybe many investors withdraw their funds invested in the crypto or can also leverage the influence of the world economy is sluggish

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:48:23 PM

Yes what's going on?what happen to our coin salary now. Where hoping to change it quick but it has no value. It really make me feel bad. It's really hard to wait for the price increase. We need money because of our needs for everyday.

No one can reassure you because no one is also certain about how the market will move. Experts have had their predictions turned back by this bearish market several times already. It would be better if you just watch from the sidelines right since trading actively isn't that much profitable in a market like this

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
robjeiter

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:05:02 PM

I am also confused what causes the price of crypto decline so deep, maybe many investors withdraw their funds invested in the crypto or can also leverage the influence of the world economy is sluggish

It has been a series of bad news.

-> First it started with Korea and fears of legislation
-> then the Mt. Gox sell off occurred and some people blamed it as the reason for the depression, although that is questionable: https://cryptoslate.com/no-mt-gox-sell-off-not-blame-market-dip/ - in any case it caused lots of FUD
-> then serval large companies banned ads on crypto: https://en.bitcoinwiki.org/wiki/Cryptocurrency_Ads_Ban

After all, nothing really bad happened, just in December/January prices were too high compared to the technological development so a correction needed to occur. Give it 1-2 months and prices will stabilize/rise again!
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:20:16 PM

You can easily realize that the price of bitcoin and altcoin in the past few days have shown signs of recovery dramatically after several days of continuous decline. The bitcoin price hit $ 7300 and immediately turned around and the current correction at $ 9,000 is still recovering. As for ETH, the current price is still not resolved by the problems from the manufacturer.
I am really looking forward to a day when bitcoin will be used in the real life and not just some sort of speculative asset. Sure, the price is recovering now but we need more than that. We need a real life usage, something that would sprout real growth in value and not just some people trying to get greedy with the value not ending up sustainable. I still have huge hope anyway.
ivandu

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:25:19 PM

if bitcoin can be used for everyday life, for example as a means of payment. definitely the bitcoin price will be even higher. but without government regulation it will be difficult to concrete it.
minnerETN

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:27:09 PM

Do not worry about that my friend. The market will be injected in the next few months. If you are holding altcoin or Bitcoin, keep holding them for a few more months. I am sure you will have a lot of profit
clex_us

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:59:08 AM

I think the main factor that causes various altcoin decreased is the emerging many FUD issues. So that investors as soon as possible to act by selling all assets even though the price is down.
ivandu

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:07:30 AM

I think the main factor that causes various altcoin decreased is the emerging many FUD issues. So that investors as soon as possible to act by selling all assets even though the price is down.
that's right man.if they hold their bitcoin altough many fud's in market bitcoin price still could be stable.beginner investor has no strong mentality when they see price falling.
Ashimwe

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:07:14 AM

Currently the market is looking bad for all coins but you can hold as they will go up again, the best part of is your holding good coins and you will obviously make a good profit on them
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: