Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:42:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can world Government Kill Crypto?  (Read 6425 times)
jassanpary

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:48:44 AM

Big and Powerful government can regulate Bitcoin before Bitcoin crushes them this is a sad news for Bitcoin enthusiast,but digital currency will never disappear the technology behind it is far too powerful to be controlled by the government.
We have the instances where already bitcoin is banned in the likes of China, so everything is dependent on the governments they can control the digital currency at any time. If accessing the bitcoin is made illegal then people may hesitate to use it. So I think bitcoin could be regulated by governments.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:56:35 AM

Nice article. But i do not think that government cannot kill crypto world as they have seen potentiality in block chain technology and cryptocurrencies. Unlike not liberal countries like China, other countries have started embracing crypto, forget regulation. Regulation will more strengthen crypto instead.   

Gelesko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:10:09 AM

"Regardless, just because South Korea, China, the US and other countries can crush Bitcoin by issuing new regulations and influencing cryptocurrency prices, it doesn’t mean they can kill it".  The above quote is from the research information I got when I was trying to find out why world government is fighting crypto. Please read the full text here: https://www.ccn.com/fighting-bitcoin-cryptocurrency-trading-threat-government-policies/ and make your own contributions. It will help cool the nerves from the crypto dip we are experiencing recently. Happy reading. Thanks
Nice article, nothing new that I didn't know! I don't think the governmenthave plans to kill crypto. Most of the countries government keep saying, they want to regulate and control it! Because if something is not under control, there is always confusion going on, investors get fooled, laws are being skipped, people not paying taxes and I think it's bad!
I think it should be regulated and people (who is in crypto world), should not panic about it and should be rather behind and support it, to be more secured!
I think panic was seeded on purpose between us little investors, by big investors! Because at the end of the day, they are the ones who get hurt and lose, but us small ones, we wan't even fill this!

Brunusmagnus

Activity: 158
Merit: 11

Omnity - Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:55:50 PM

Governments and banks make big claim about banning bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, just to scare the population, but they don't really can, and propbably neither want.
They only want to take the control on the system, and to find a way to tax your movements of bitcoin.
So, we'll probably see in the next period some proposals with the aim to regulate the market. That's all.

Matic

Activity: 310
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:58:45 PM

No government that looks more into the future than the next elections will want to do that.
Hard times are coming, lots and lots of jobs will disappear in the next decade or 2.. and crypto can provide new jobs

BattleZeo

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:00:29 PM

In my opinion will not be able to government to kill crypto. The digital world that has entered into many of these country has become the Joy of all nations.
If the currency is a ripple, then the answer is "yes", since it is a centralized cryptocurrency. Therefore, I will not invest money in it.

cryptobrotherz

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:08:21 PM

No..it's too far along. They could try and not cash out our crypto. However, if we all establish businesses and trade/cash out among ourselves...then they have no chance. Crypto is too far along now.
gyun.094

Activity: 178
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:44:06 PM

No, it will find a solution to settle the conflicts, but it will not kill!
jekyde

Activity: 252
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:47:12 PM

It is impossible to only one government to kill the cryptocurrencies but if the most countries/government has banned cryptocurrencies it might be the reason why our community will collapse,because who will support our currency if there is no country who supported it ? but it is not going to happen because some countries like venezuela has already supported the use of cryptocurrencies.
marcripto

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:49:33 PM

I do not think that the most powerful governments in the world will destroy the cryptocurrency sector, but they are certainly trying with banks, social networks and other powerful powers
jbautistangina

Activity: 258
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:59:26 PM

A single government wont be able to kill cryptocurrencies but if all the government will restrict or will totally ban cryptocurrencies that would be the end of all the cryptocurrencies.Cryptocurrencies are hardly accepted today because it is a big threat to the fiat and banking system of these governments that is why most of the governments has some regulations about cryptocurrency use.

MaiQwaN

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:35:39 PM

Previously, people wore skins of wild animals and went hunting with a stick.
Today they fly on airplanes and use the Internet. Crypto currency is our technological future.
carrymentality

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:53:34 PM

"Regardless, just because South Korea, China, the US and other countries can crush Bitcoin by issuing new regulations and influencing cryptocurrency prices, it doesn’t mean they can kill it".  The above quote is from the research information I got when I was trying to find out why world government is fighting crypto. Please read the full text here: https://www.ccn.com/fighting-bitcoin-cryptocurrency-trading-threat-government-policies/ and make your own contributions. It will help cool the nerves from the crypto dip we are experiencing recently. Happy reading. Thanks
Nice article in my own humble opinion government can only regulate the use of cryptocurrencies but they cant kill it,because other countries has already seen the good things which cryptocurrency offers,most of the countries that banned cryptocurrency activities like ICOs,trading are the ones who are in the power which clearly why they dont want cryptocurrency,decentralization will make people's freedom to transact anonimously which would have some negative impact,the government will find it hard if someone has done illegal activities like smuggling plus these transactions are not being taxed,which is the main reason why they are making their move to stop the cryptocurrencies adoption.

I agree. It was a good read. However, I think that the so called world government would not go so far as kill cryptocurrency. Every country, especially those who have embraced it, knows that even if it has its own risks, it also has a lot of positive and advantageous things going for it that really outweighs the risks it carries. I think that instead of killing it off, more government would try to look for ways to make it work and adjust, so that they can exploit the market and earn good money from it.
EricExxo

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 08:13:47 PM

Short answer: NO, THEY CAN'T.
Long answer: there are too many things to tell about this. Nobody can kill blockchain but some governments can kill businesses and new projects which interfere with cryptocurrency.
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:38:07 PM
Merited by marcuslong (6)

Nice article in my own humble opinion government can only regulate the use of cryptocurrencies but they cant kill it,because other countries has already seen the good things which cryptocurrency offers,most of the countries that banned cryptocurrency activities like ICOs,trading are the ones who are in the power which clearly why they dont want cryptocurrency,decentralization will make people's freedom to transact anonimously which would have some negative impact,the government will find it hard if someone has done illegal activities like smuggling plus these transactions are not being taxed,which is the main reason why they are making their move to stop the cryptocurrencies adoption.

I agree. It was a good read. However, I think that the so called world government would not go so far as kill cryptocurrency. Every country, especially those who have embraced it, knows that even if it has its own risks, it also has a lot of positive and advantageous things going for it that really outweighs the risks it carries. I think that instead of killing it off, more government would try to look for ways to make it work and adjust, so that they can exploit the market and earn good money from it.

In my opinion the world government cannot kill cryptocurrency because as the description of cryptocurrency as decentralized currency and a digtal currency the government has no power  over this crypto and when we say legallity it is not againts any law in any government worldwide so government cannot just kill it or demolish this crypto.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Arngrim

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:52:26 PM

There is no World Government, only selfish per country government who are aiming to get more than their salary and what they milk from people's tax.

Look at Japan now, it is a rich country and yet they did an unexpected jump to accept bitcoin. That they cannot do? Why?
They dont want their people to be free with tax. All countrymen should pay for their pockets to be filled.
That is all the reason behind banning and loads of bullshit.

GIVING VALUE TO YOUR ONLINE VIDEOS                      DEVELOPED & TESTED PLATFORM ✔                 
( ( (   BUZZSHOW   ) ) )
                               whitepaper    facebook    twitter    youtube    telegram    |       JOIN TOKEN SALE     12th Feb 2018
alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 09:18:35 PM

this will not happen, because the governments of the world will never unite, there has never been and never will be. all they can do is start a new war
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 09:23:08 PM

that's impossible. they are not related. and also they have no right to it. it only affects a country not entirely,
they have no right to dismiss the world from the use of crypto.
Markyway88

Activity: 137

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:28:22 PM

Of course yes, government can kill crypto in a sense that yhey will ban cryptocurrency to use all over the world. Government has the power to manipulate people, they controlled people and tied in order for them to get a lot of money.
Victor Beckham

Activity: 243

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:11:52 PM

First of all, there is no World Government. The country governments cannot kill crypto, but can make life hard. And especially if they collaborate and work together. Lucky for us many countries have different rules and laws.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: