Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:53:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BeEasy - Blockchain ecosystem  (Read 11451 times)
N@t

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:31:23 PM

I like your infographics and everyone should see it  Grin
BeEasy_support

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:50:20 PM

The project BeEasy allows people to understand the block chain technology and to understand what is behind it the future of the digital economy!!!

BeEasy is definitely the future of digital world once people will realize how much easy it is to use their system because of the friendly user interface.

We can't make crypto truly global without making it simple and easy, you got that right.
nellycanezo

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:52:45 PM

The project is designed to help beginners touch the world of crypto-currency!!!
Professionals should appreciate the project's potential!!!

BeEasy making simple and easy on how to mining, trading and crypto assets investments.
That BeEasy for us, totally concerned team.
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:09:30 AM

Hello guys!

Meet the best materials of previous week! We have a lot of awesome news!

BeEasy team had an awesome experience of networking with the crypto community of Belarus on February 27 at Blockchain Conference Belarus.
By the way, on February 28, the first document on transborder cooperation of associations representing blockchain companies in Russia and Belarus was signed.
We had a really profitable time in Belarus, didn’t we?
This collaboration opens new opportunities for cooperation between the developer companies of both countries and creates the best conditions for the best projects.

With high hope for the future, with high rating for today.
BeEasy received a high CoinMarketPlus (http://coinmarketplus.com/) rating 8.2/10!
The platform choses the best of the best among hundreds of projects. So, BeEasy team is grateful to the experts for their confidence in choosing us as the trustworthy project.

We presented our “Mining of things”!
EasyPlay is an easy way to get real things for cryptocurrencies.
Choose what you want. Let the power of your computer pay for it.
Check how it works!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6ytc7nCps8

WeAre Ecosystem (http://weare.ee/) crypto-currency crowdfunding platform became a partner with BeEasy project! WeAre is the first self-regulating fullstack ecosystem based on blockchain. The platform provides tools and services for projects that plan to create and manage business in the digital economic environment. BeEasy decided to connect the goods and services of WeAre partners to the EasyPlay marketplace, add their tokens in the listing of the EasyTrade exchange after a completion of their ICO, to collaborate within the business accelerator

This is great news. Also having a high rating of 8.2 out of 10 is a big deal Smiley I'm proud for choosing #BeEasy. I can't imagine how this project will grow.
Yeah they did a great job in this past week and more popular nowadays. Hope you can released the platform your working on it. And as we, we can try and give some feed back of your releasing platform. Even if they don't have supporters in the telegram they have a big investors all in all.

Nice detailing and introduction of the BeEasy project through video. The buzz is too high on Twitter and the ICO is a big success and am happy that I got the opportunity to invest early.
nellycanezo

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:14:15 AM

The project BeEasy allows people to understand the block chain technology and to understand what is behind it the future of the digital economy!!!

BeEasy is definitely the future of digital world once people will realize how much easy it is to use their system because of the friendly user interface.

I agreed, BeEasy is simple, easy and understandable. BeEasy have a user-friendly interface, flexible management system, a very convenient access to the essential and helpful services. They want all world understand the cryptocurrency in the simplest way.
saaux

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:07:58 AM

Will you provide categories for charity option? Each person might have different charity preferences that are close to their heart.
Orphanage,medical, etc..

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ PLATIO ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   Smart Banking Ecosystem   █
▀▄▄▄▀[https://platio.io]▀▄▄▄▀
PDNade

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:18:04 AM

They already have 30 GH/s of Ethereum mining hashpower, and that's just 1 MW, by the end of 2018 they will introduce 6 more MW to our data center in Saint Petersburg.
Sounds good right? Can't wait to see the released of this.

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
PDNade

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:21:47 AM

Will you provide categories for charity option? Each person might have different charity preferences that are close to their heart.
Orphanage,medical, etc..
Yeah I would like to ask a question about this, but all of the time. Orphanage and home for the agent are the most charitable now and also who encounter calamities also.
Sad to say about SYRIA hope they will recover soon about the war. Cry

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
belljarxiv

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:32:18 AM

They already have 30 GH/s of Ethereum mining hashpower, and that's just 1 MW, by the end of 2018 they will introduce 6 more MW to our data center in Saint Petersburg.
Sounds good right? Can't wait to see the released of this.

Good to know about this hashpower, I hope we could already start with the system as soon as possible but I'd be willing to wait for this because good things comes to those who wait right? they might reach the full cap in no time anyway
BeEasy_support

Activity: 95

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:30:22 AM

Orphanage,medical, etc..
EasyCare is your guide to the list of partner charity foundations, and you can set up for  charity donation to be sent from your balance and later track the transaction. The ecosystem allows you to donate a specific percentage of your internal operations. The service empowers you to make regular, recurrent donations deducted from your balance to a foundation of your choice.https://c.radikal.ru/c05/1803/cd/6aa75d5396ef.jpg
sipandrew

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:48:40 AM

the project BeEasy is a means of communication between traditional investors and the amazing new world of crypto-currencies. I advise everyone to pay special attention to this fact
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:31:41 AM

Once in awhile, a project comes up and makes you really excited. You feel that it is going to be big and feel so good about being part of. It was really privilege to be part of BeEasy launch.
MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:44:08 AM

Quite an interesting idea. The site is beautifully made, and it's very funny that you can mine yourself on things. About coffee, I smiled Grin. And when can we expect the application?

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
belljarxiv

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:46:28 PM

Once in awhile, a project comes up and makes you really excited. You feel that it is going to be big and feel so good about being part of. It was really privilege to be part of BeEasy launch.

BeEasy team is thanking your kind words for this project. Same sentiment here..
It uplifts members of crypto community for the excitement this project brings.
saaux

Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:50:57 PM

Orphanage,medical, etc..
EasyCare is your guide to the list of partner charity foundations, and you can set up for  charity donation to be sent from your balance and later track the transaction. The ecosystem allows you to donate a specific percentage of your internal operations. The service empowers you to make regular, recurrent donations deducted from your balance to a foundation of your choice.

Thank you.. I should note the word “list”, it might have numerous charity institutions that we can pick and whatever our hearts desire.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ PLATIO ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   Smart Banking Ecosystem   █
▀▄▄▄▀[https://platio.io]▀▄▄▄▀
dale1075

Merit: 37

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:59:27 PM

Quite an interesting idea. The site is beautifully made, and it's very funny that you can mine yourself on things. About coffee, I smiled Grin. And when can we expect the application?

I think the development team is trying to keep up with the expected schedule listed in the roadmap. Anytime soon they might announce the availability of the application. I'm anxiously waiting too.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
dale1075

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:04:52 PM

If you believe in the BeEasy platform, now is the time to buy  ETKN. When you buy ETKN today and get a 10% bonus. And on a limited time offer, by telling your friends about BeEasy you will be appreciated.
Buying EasyTokens now, sharing this information in your Facebook or Instagram account with the #igoteasytoken hashtag, you will get an additional 10% bonus automatically.

pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:16:23 PM

Easy token (ETKN) features:
1. Easy token are based on standard ERC20 network ie standard Etherium platform.
2. The total emitted tokens are 250,000 ETKN.
3. ETKN tokens are divisible 4 decimals places.

Sale of ETKN token is ON till 30th April, ICO price of 1 ETKN in 0.02 BTC, after completion of ICO,  purchase of ETKN tokens will be through exchanges. 

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
Babyfaceless

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:19:50 PM

1. Easy token are based on standard ERC20 network ie standard Etherium platform.

Sale of ETKN token is ON till 30th April, ICO price of 1 ETKN in 0.02 BTC, after completion of ICO,  purchase of ETKN tokens will be through exchanges. 

If only I hodl a considerable amount of eth right now I would surely hodl BeEasy. Im sure Im going to receive big returns from it
dale1075

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:26:05 PM

If only I hodl a considerable amount of eth right now I would surely hodl BeEasy. Im sure Im going to receive big returns from it

well,you still have plenty of time to save and invest in BeEasy tokens as the token sale is still up to April 30. But I advise that you buy as soon as possible as it might run out before the said schedule

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: