Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 04:44:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BeEasy - Blockchain ecosystem  (Read 11460 times)
qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:39:17 PM

BeEasy ICO Token Sale ongoing!

For information and transparency for interested supporters, here is the percentage breakdown of distributing the funds raised with ICO:

20%  - developing the mining equipment for the data center
10%  - opening offices and headquarters for EasyTrade crypto exchange in Switzerland, Japan, the U.S., and Hong Kong
15%  - licensing and acquiring the necessary permits for the crypto exchange in Switzerland, Japan, the U.S., and Hong Kong
30%  - further designing and developing the project
25%  - global project marketing

As I can see the ICO starts in April to May end. More days to come yet, and As I recall they have partnership with WeAre project that their ICO starts in this weak. Hopefully this will be huge impact for BeEasy to be more investors to be attracted in this incoming ICO as well.
N@t

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:37:55 PM

EasyTrade pattern

N@t

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:38:33 PM

EasyTrade is a multifunctioning cryptocurrency exchange.
Besides conducting and organizing stock trading, the trading platform’s functionality will provide the
following possibilities:

 matching and executing the client orders at a best possible price
 reflecting the depth of the market
 currency exchange (fiat and crypto) from one to another at a multicurrency account using the
market instruments (pending orders)
 possibility to execute deposition or debit transactions from the client’s multicurrency account
using the external payment systems such as a bank transfers, bank card processing, electronic
payment systems, cryptocurrencies)
 asset transfers between multicurrency accounts
 liquidity aggregation from various external and internal suppliers
 advanced technical analysis instruments for different time intervals, starting from S1
 possibility to export and import quotes including the tick data and further use this data for
testing strategies
 tick graphs
 visual sales records available in real-time
 open client API for sales automation
 integrating with MT4/MT5 servers
 using client terminals and in the future using mobile apps for Android and iOS
 professional involvement system for brokers and professional market gamers
 derivative instrument support
 user identification system in accord with the international KYC/AML standards.
Marioboro

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:20:34 PM

Do you have any restrictions on participation in the ICO?

They are not allowing American Citizens to participate in the ICO because of the contrie's legislation.

Can you tell us more of that legislation and why does it restrict americans to join.
I am not in any way American, just curious.

Please do your own due diligence when it comes to investing concerns. Different jurisdictions set their own different legislation when it comes to regulations.
rdny

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:45:47 PM

As of now they have collected 26 031 924 ETKN sold, and 150.00 BTC collected.
For more information about the sale of BeEasy visit this webpage https://beeasy.io and for the admins who are active feel free to ask here https://t.me/beeasyicoeng

Its a long way to go yet, we need to promote this project with more aggression, I hope hard cap will be achieved before the ICO ends, this project has great potential, people associated with this project need to attract more and more investors thr social media/forum to invest in Beeasy.

They have already big investors in RUSSIA and other country as well, as you can see that collected funds is difficult to the others if you compute that amount it's just like the hard cap of other project. But they have a long running days for this project so it will reach their target when the time comes. Many big news will be see in the future of this project so better stay tuned and wait the outcome.

Indeed this is a big project with unique concept but still I want this project to compete with itself and being associated with this wonderful project I will make every step to support it, just to add Beeasy has partnered with one of the crowd funding platform Weare which will definitely boost Beeasy work to achieve success.

I have read the announcement also. The partnership would be a strategic move for BeEasy and weare.io and would greatly benefit both parties.

Great announcement from the team! Kudos for securing the partnership. This is a wonderful addition to the team and will be beneficial to both parties.
Danilotot

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:55:23 AM

Does the token have a clear purpose?

Users will certainly benefit from acquiring the Easy token (ETKN). Its main value lies in up to 50% discounts for all BeEasy services and internal system’s fees.
You can use ETKN assets to cover the cost of all services delivered by BeEasy. This is how we establish the ultimate value of the token for professional BeEasy system users.

Acquiring ETKN will allow you to enjoy BeEasy more because it offers benefits you won't get by using any other tokens..

is the amount of ETKN at this time? as if I've seen this token in the blockfolio, it seems like it's also a popular market token if I'm right. If I'm wrong then I can correct you with my wrong saying.
BeEasy_support

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:15:53 AM

Users will certainly benefit from acquiring the Easy token (ETKN). Its main value lies in up to 50% discounts for all BeEasy services and internal system’s fees.
You can use ETKN assets to cover the cost of all services delivered by BeEasy. This is how we establish the ultimate value of the token for professional BeEasy system users.

Acquiring ETKN will allow you to enjoy BeEasy more because it offers benefits you won't get by using any other tokens..

is the amount of ETKN at this time? as if I've seen this token in the blockfolio, it seems like it's also a popular market token if I'm right. If I'm wrong then I can correct you with my wrong saying.
Hello, so total issue 250 000 ETKN, 26 032,149 ETKN already sold, 150.00 BTC collected. Also, please here is the link to check https://beeasy.io/#ico
sandgluenick

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:40:07 AM

Hello, so total issue 250 000 ETKN, 26 032,149 ETKN already sold, 150.00 BTC collected. Also, please here is the link to check https://beeasy.io/#ico
good enough also its development, was able to collect the results of that much,
although this project has not been so long
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:54:48 AM

They are not allowing American Citizens to participate in the ICO because of the contrie's legislation.

That is really sad if that is the case. Americans are also cautious since IRS is always on to them to collect taxed from their gains in crypto.

During the meeting with their SEC with regards to cryptocurrencies, we should expect a positive outlook forwards since they ended on a positive note that crypto is here to stay and they will just create a proactive legislative framework to curb possible illegal usage.

Yes, Cryptos are here stay but they want to do some framework in order to control the flow of money into scammers. SEC said the right thing because without any intention some ICO's are launching, after the certain period of time they left the job without any further developments of the project. SEC wants to stop these type of projects in order to protect people money from scammers.

B0b@n

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:22:23 AM

Hello. if anyone has not seen the news of the project, then be sure to follow the link to the official group of the project in facebook. BeEasy has entered into a new cooperation and this is another step towards the success of the project🔝🔝🔝📈📈📈
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=209298296317321&id=168545770392574

≈BeEasy≈
Blockchain ecosystem designed for mining, trading, and managing cryptocurrency investments.
WhitepaperPresentationANN ●    beeasy.io    ● TwitterFacebookTelegram
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:32:49 AM
Last edit: March 05, 2018, 07:43:49 AM by aervin11

That is really sad if that is the case. Americans are also cautious since IRS is always on to them to collect taxed from their gains in crypto.

During the meeting with their SEC with regards to cryptocurrencies, we should expect a positive outlook forwards since they ended on a positive note that crypto is here to stay and they will just create a proactive legislative framework to curb possible illegal usage.

Yes, Cryptos are here stay but they want to do some framework in order to control the flow of money into scammers. SEC said the right thing because without any intention some ICO's are launching, after the certain period of time they left the job without any further developments of the project. SEC wants to stop these type of projects in order to protect people money from scammers.

Exactly! USA is the first to try regulate this kind of business, by that, it normally protects it's citizens from scam ICO's and that is great. On the other hand, US citizens are not making profits on some ICO prior to it's launch and buying it on the market instead.
Expert3

Activity: 230
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:56:51 AM

BeEasy ICO Token Sale ongoing!

For information and transparency for interested supporters, here is the percentage breakdown of distributing the funds raised with ICO:

20%  - developing the mining equipment for the data center
10%  - opening offices and headquarters for EasyTrade crypto exchange in Switzerland, Japan, the U.S., and Hong Kong
15%  - licensing and acquiring the necessary permits for the crypto exchange in Switzerland, Japan, the U.S., and Hong Kong
30%  - further designing and developing the project
25%  - global project marketing

Seems like you know a lot about the project. I just want to ask a question, is the breakdown of budget just right? I mean would that be a good plan?
rdny

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:57:10 AM

Hello. if anyone has not seen the news of the project, then be sure to follow the link to the official group of the project in facebook. BeEasy has entered into a new cooperation and this is another step towards the success of the project🔝🔝🔝📈📈📈

Nice article you have there. This kind of development gets me excited towards the success of BeEasy.
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:01:52 AM

Nice article you have there. This kind of development gets me excited towards the success of BeEasy.

Thanks for the explanation new things here for keep updates us about BeEasy.  i also really want this kind of thing for a long time and when this project comes the dream of people will be achieved
dale1075

Activity: 252
Merit: 37

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:42:37 PM

Besides conducting and organizing stock trading, the trading platform’s functionality will provide the
following possibilities:

 currency exchange (fiat and crypto) from one to another at a multicurrency account using the
 possibility to execute deposition or debit transactions from the client’s multicurrency account
using the external payment systems such as a bank transfers, bank card processing, electronic
 advanced technical analysis instruments for different time intervals, starting from S1
 possibility to export and import quotes including the tick data and further use this data for
testing strategies
 tick graphs
 using client terminals and in the future using mobile apps for Android and iOS
 user identification system in accord with the international KYC/AML standards.

BeEasy really have lots of features relevant right now to the crypto industry. hoping that all those mentioned in the whitepaper would come into realitty

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
rdny

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:34:14 AM

Exactly! USA is the first to try regulate this kind of business, by that, it normally protects it's citizens from scam ICO's and that is great. On the other hand, US citizens are not making profits on some ICO prior to it's launch and buying it on the market instead.

No one can actually protect investors from scam ICOs since we really don't know that they are scams until they have done it. We have to remember that investing is a gamble and with it carries risks. We can only minimize risks by doing our own research, but we cannot fully eliminate the risks involved.
Marioboro

Activity: 243

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:06:56 AM

following possibilities:

testing strategies
 tick graphs

BeEasy really have lots of features relevant right now to the crypto industry. hoping that all those mentioned in the whitepaper would come into realitty

I agree on this. We hope that BeEasy's goals will be met in due time. Good thing that the team is working very hard to achieve their goal.
saaux

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:54:00 AM

This project is really promising because it will encourage people to get involve with cryptocurrency because of its easy interface.
Especially those who were just getting acquainted with the cryptoworld.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ PLATIO ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   Smart Banking Ecosystem   █
▀▄▄▄▀[https://platio.io]▀▄▄▄▀
Expert3

Activity: 230
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:33:10 AM

New Events of BeEasy increase the hype. Events said like the Belarus Blockchain Conference and also it's partnership for WeAre, a self-regulating fullstack ecosystem based on blockchain. The platform provides tools and services for projects that plan to create and manage business in the digital economic environment that would start it's ICO a week from now. Great showcase of project BeEasy!
PDNade

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:46:15 AM

​​New achievement of BeEasy Team!

BeEasy team is happy to share the great news – we received a high CoinMarketPlus rating 8.2/10!

The project BeEasy proves its reliability by twenty parameters of evaluation, including information security of the project and personal rating of team members.

The platform choses the best of the best among hundreds of projects. So, BeEasy team is grateful to the experts for their confidence in choosing us as the trustworthy project.

Doubtlessly, we will continue to improve our services for reaching the new heights!
Stay tuned to our news!

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: