Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:06:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BeEasy - Blockchain ecosystem  (Read 11457 times)
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:02:33 AM

i can see here in this forum and telegram community still growing very fast. personally BeEasy have a good idea and strategy of features. those will create revolution in crypto world. more positive Beeasy have partner ship with good companies. i keep my eye on this project. joined also this crowdsale.
fakeshadow

Activity: 440

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:07:29 AM

i can see here in this forum and telegram community still growing very fast. personally BeEasy have a good idea and strategy of features. those will create revolution in crypto world. more positive Beeasy have partner ship with good companies. i keep my eye on this project. joined also this crowdsale.

I think you can get a BeEasy evaluation and they'll look forward to it. In particular, the very good project has undoubtedly invested a lot of money on this project. BeEasy, here we are a supporting project.
mybtcasset

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:23:15 AM

When this system is already up and operational.. I wonder if the cloud mining has free ghs too?
I wonder what is GHS means in bitcoin and I find this:
What does MH/s, GH/s mean?
These abbreviations stand for the hashing power that your miner is generating. MH/s stands for megahash per second and GH/s stands for gigahash per second. There is a direct correlation between how fast your miner works and how profitable it will be.
Is that what you mean? Sorry for being newbie in bitcoin mining stuff.

I think that's exactly what it means.. I saw a lot of that abbreviations also but haven't got the chance to try cloud mining
yet. Maybe I'll start with BeEasy. Smiley

BeEasy's platform is very different from when it comes to cloud data they do not expect more rigs to get the source of data, which BeEasy's secret, they would be able to share some of their mining knowledge.

Mining knowledge is always good to share but the thing mostly we are seeing the erc20 token and owners wants to keep limited supply in order to reduce the price dump without any mining, so as a investors how can i benefit investing into this beEasy?
PDNade

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:05:42 PM

When this system is already up and operational.. I wonder if the cloud mining has free ghs too?
I wonder what is GHS means in bitcoin and I find this:
What does MH/s, GH/s mean?
These abbreviations stand for the hashing power that your miner is generating. MH/s stands for megahash per second and GH/s stands for gigahash per second. There is a direct correlation between how fast your miner works and how profitable it will be.
Is that what you mean? Sorry for being newbie in bitcoin mining stuff.

I think that's exactly what it means.. I saw a lot of that abbreviations also but haven't got the chance to try cloud mining
yet. Maybe I'll start with BeEasy. Smiley

BeEasy's platform is very different from when it comes to cloud data they do not expect more rigs to get the source of data, which BeEasy's secret, they would be able to share some of their mining knowledge.

There has to be actual rigs when mining. I hope that BeEasy will be generous enough in giving us the best cloud mining system they could come up with
Oh yes I think they have make our mining to be BeEasy as simple as that in their platform. Many features to be followed if they released it in late April as said in the telegram. Better joined for more informantion about project.

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
PDNade

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:10:53 PM

I think you can get a BeEasy evaluation and they'll look forward to it. In particular, the very good project has undoubtedly invested a lot of money on this project. BeEasy, here we are a supporting project.
That's correct as you can see they advance their ICO. Probably they will start in april 1st but now with the help of community and supporter they have promoted immediately and advance the ICO already in this past week. More updates will be coming for this project.

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
imtiazmahmood

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:22:53 PM

That's correct as you can see they advance their ICO. Probably they will start in april 1st but now with the help of community and supporter they have promoted immediately and advance the ICO already in this past week. More updates will be coming for this project.

Great, Despite lack of communication, the visibility of BeEasy is growing fast, there is more and more people in the community. People seems to enjoy the concept of reputation management.
BeEasy_support

Activity: 95

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:58:29 PM

Mining knowledge is always good to share but the thing mostly we are seeing the erc20 token and owners wants to keep limited supply in order to reduce the price dump without any mining, so as a investors how can i benefit investing into this beEasy?

You mean how can you benefit from our token? It provides great discounts on our services, so within the ecosystem (that will already have an exchange) you'll have the ability to either use these services yourself or sell them to those who want to use the services yourself. Basically the token gives you get:
- purchasing power at cost price from the data center (our cloud mining)
- a 50 percent discount for all service fees (exchanges, fund and others)
- discounts on conversion of game currencies, software licenses, vendor goods

Great, Despite lack of communication, the visibility of BeEasy is growing fast, there is more and more people in the community. People seems to enjoy the concept of reputation management.

What exactly about our communication do you find lacking?
saaux

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:34:03 AM

This community is very active in sharing and informing all members of new developments
Of the project and we appreciate everything that this community is making Smiley

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ PLATIO ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   Smart Banking Ecosystem   █
▀▄▄▄▀[https://platio.io]▀▄▄▄▀
belljarxiv

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:39:29 AM

This community is very active in sharing and informing all members of new developments
Of the project and we appreciate everything that this community is making Smiley

Let’s just continue our support for this project and everything good thing will follow
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:43:15 AM

Let’s just continue our support for this project and everything good thing will follow
I love to see that "good thing will follow" from this BeEasy project. To be honest, I told to my friends about this and also my local telegram where we always talk about those good crypto project and many more stuff about crypto currency.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:47:34 AM

do not make the language a source of difference of argument, here we come together with the same purpose and purpose, that is support the success of BeEasy project
Hello, thanks. Please don't need to argue. You are welcome to join our Eng. https://t.me/beeasyicoeng and Russ. https://t.me/beeasyico channels at the Telegram, also we have https://t.me/beeasyicoesp Esp. and  Chn. https://t.me/beeasyicochn, our team will answer your questions immediately.
Thanks for giving us a link about your official telegram, already joined. For those who want to know what happen about internal and external update of BeEasy, kindly join now and experience how good their platform and you gonna see how they work hard to develop this kind of project. Time flies like an arrow, so never miss the time to join and enjoy the future excellent service of beeasy.
Babyfaceless

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:58:39 AM

Hope BeEasy would be implemented. It has lots of features especially important and very useful right now in the blockchain and cryptocurrency ecosystem.
Babyfaceless

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:42:57 AM

BeEasy mission's to encourage the development of decentralized economy of blockchain networks and cryptocurrency by engaging as many new, previously left out, authentic user groups as possible is really relevant and useful right now.
imtiazmahmood

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:08:02 AM

BeEasy mission's to encourage the development of decentralized economy of blockchain networks and cryptocurrency by engaging as many new, previously left out, authentic user groups as possible is really relevant and useful right now.

BeEasy goal is simple create a platform which provide solutions to flaws and error in the blockchain. Nevertheless making a unique exchange that every trader will want to use as function of easy and automated system that benefited many people.

thats great BeEasy, This is an excellent potential point on the platform, the possibility of community interaction and participation, indicating items for evaluation and helping to provide everyone with quality in what they want to acquire
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:54:35 PM

do not make the language a source of difference of argument, here we come together with the same purpose and purpose, that is support the success of BeEasy project
Hello, thanks. Please don't need to argue. You are welcome to join our Eng. https://t.me/beeasyicoeng and Russ. https://t.me/beeasyico channels at the Telegram, also we have https://t.me/beeasyicoesp Esp. and  Chn. https://t.me/beeasyicochn, our team will answer your questions immediately.

I agreed to this point, instead of involving us into an argument we should positively do something better to promote this project, everybody out here knows BeEasy is coming with an unique concept of bringing a normal user to be world of crypto mining, all these positive things of this project should be brought to investor so that we contribute BeEasy in achieving its hard cap at the earliest, project growth is ours growth.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
B0b@n

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:04:52 PM

Great news. I congratulate the project team on this success. This should have a positive impact on the project's reputation!
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=210436372870180&id=168545770392574

≈BeEasy≈
Blockchain ecosystem designed for mining, trading, and managing cryptocurrency investments.
WhitepaperPresentationANN ●    beeasy.io    ● TwitterFacebookTelegram
dale1075

Merit: 37

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:55:53 PM

Indeed this is a needed platform right now in the crypto industry. Making an all-in-one space for all our crypto needs.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
dale1075

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:57:03 PM

Hope BeEasy would be implemented. It has lots of features especially important and very useful right now in the blockchain and cryptocurrency ecosystem.

I'm sure the team are doing all their effort to deliver what they promised as mentioned in the whitepaper. In due time, BeEasy would be in our reach.

dale1075

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:59:17 PM

Great news. I congratulate the project team on this success. This should have a positive impact on the project's reputation!
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=210436372870180&id=168545770392574
Yes. this is indeed great news for crypto users. There are other more features Beeasy has promised to implement. Anxiously waiting for its launch.

B0b@n

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:12:26 PM

Visiting such events is an important component of the development and weight of the project. I am confident in the future of the project!
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=210701172843700&id=168545770392574

≈BeEasy≈
Blockchain ecosystem designed for mining, trading, and managing cryptocurrency investments.
WhitepaperPresentationANN ●    beeasy.io    ● TwitterFacebookTelegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: