Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:22:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BeEasy - Blockchain ecosystem  (Read 11451 times)
Kheg

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:21:04 AM

I like these services, which are ready to provide an all-in-one solution that is very convenient and useful for the end user and provides convenient functionality that everyone understands.
And what exactly unites this service, to be more precise?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
emontmon

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:23:21 AM

I like these services, which are ready to provide an all-in-one solution that is very convenient and useful for the end user and provides convenient functionality that everyone understands.
The platform offers a full range of services and tools for working with crypto currency. Mining, trading, exchanging, receiving goods and services, and many other things ... Have not you even studied the project before writing about it and asking questions?
Kheg

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:26:10 AM

The platform offers a full range of services and tools for working with crypto currency. Mining, trading, exchanging, receiving goods and services, and many other things ... Have not you even studied the project before writing about it and asking questions?
I just came across this project and while I begin to study all the features of this platform. I was interested in what you wrote about this platform, I think it's worth studying it in more detail, do you think?
emontmon

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:28:25 AM

I just came across this project and while I begin to study all the features of this platform. I was interested in what you wrote about this platform, I think it's worth studying it in more detail, do you think?
I think you should read the documentation of this project, which is available on the website. There in detail it is described how this works and what advantages and special features this platform includes.
Kheg

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:32:08 AM

I think you should read the documentation of this project, which is available on the website. There in detail it is described how this works and what advantages and special features this platform includes.
Yes of course I will do it, thank you for your help.
In general, I believe that the industry needs such projects, they popularize the blockchain technology and promote the development of this everywhere.
emontmon

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:37:22 AM

In general, I believe that the industry needs such projects, they popularize the blockchain technology and promote the development of this everywhere.
This project is even more than that, its goal is to involve as many new users as possible, who previously did not use this and provide them with convenient functionality.
Kheg

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:42:21 AM

This project is even more than that, its goal is to involve as many new users as possible, who previously did not use this and provide them with convenient functionality.
It's really cool I believe. Attracting new users is an excellent opportunity for the industry to develop faster and in other ways. This pace will soon cover all areas of our lives.
emontmon

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:45:14 AM

It's really cool I believe. Attracting new users is an excellent opportunity for the industry to develop faster and in other ways. This pace will soon cover all areas of our lives.
And I think it's good. Such technologies as blockade will greatly facilitate many areas of our life and therefore I only support such initiatives.
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:46:38 AM

Given the fact that the cryptocurrency market as a whole is constantly growing , it is very difficult to lose money in such a fast-growing market. At least this was the case in 2017.

That is why it is very important that proper research and analysis is given to all your crypto investment. So to mitigate the effects of losing. But I think the development of the industry poses more gains than loses.
Well, it is better to have a further research about any investment not just in cryptocurrencies because you need to know all the information needed before entering investment. Better to be sure than regret in the end.

Its the only we can avoid being scammed. Especially right now, as based on reports, that more than 81% of ICOs running currently turns out to be scams. And only half of the remaining percentage really reach long term because the other half cannot weather the market because they have no feasible product or doesnt have a good management team to carry the project.
Well BeEasy is running smoothly and we know that they will accomplished there goal and make us give good services as they want to do in the future. We just support the project to the fullest Smiley
In every investment is like a gambling. You never know if you will win or lose. I am not saying that we don't need to be careful nor vigilant in investing, but we need to accept the fact that we cannot assure that all ICOs are legit just like what stated above that 80% are scam or even will not proceed the project. We are hopeful that BeEasy is not the same as the other ICO. We still believe the BeEasy a 100% because the concepts and features itself are both beneficial (investors, users and owner).
Silkcoin

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:51:42 AM

Will this be available to all users and platforms? I mean it will have a mobile application or desktop?
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:53:20 AM

Will this be available to all users and platforms? I mean it will have a mobile application or desktop?
Of course, yes, I read information about the fact that there will be client applications for both mobile devices and desktop. You can also use this via the web interface.
Silkcoin

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:55:36 AM

Of course, yes, I read information about the fact that there will be client applications for both mobile devices and desktop. You can also use this via the web interface.
But this service is also connected with the miners, that they can offer crypto-currency for the miners?
zhaojundong

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:58:56 AM

But this service is also connected with the miners, that they can offer crypto-currency for the miners?
Yes, that's right, for the miners will be available pool, as well as all the tools for the implementation of earned coins. That is, exchange, trade in these coins and other opportunities.
Silkcoin

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:01:08 PM

Yes, that's right, for the miners will be available pool, as well as all the tools for the implementation of earned coins. That is, exchange, trade in these coins and other opportunities.
So I can not understand one thing. Will they offer their software for users or will I be able to use third-party miners and mine on this pool?  Huh
zhaojundong

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:03:19 PM

So I can not understand one thing. Will they offer their software for users or will I be able to use third-party miners and mine on this pool?  Huh
Well, as far as I understand, this will be a special software that will be used for mining, which will be compatible with the pool. But I can be wrong.
Silkcoin

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:07:08 PM

Well, as far as I understand, this will be a special software that will be used for mining, which will be compatible with the pool. But I can be wrong.
Then I have some concern about this. Will not this software inefficiently use my computing power. Just on the market there are quite a few third-party programs that are very well written and whose work is perfectly debugged, can their software compete with this?
zhaojundong

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:14:11 PM

Then I have some concern about this. Will not this software inefficiently use my computing power. Just on the market there are quite a few third-party programs that are very well written and whose work is perfectly debugged, can their software compete with this?
Most likely this will not be any problems, because usually in such cases, developers write only the shell, and the miners themselves are used by those that are already written. For example, how it is implemented in Nicehash.
Silkcoin

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:18:53 PM

Most likely this will not be any problems, because usually in such cases, developers write only the shell, and the miners themselves are used by those that are already written. For example, how it is implemented in Nicehash.
In this case, I'm calm, I think this solution looks more correct in fact. In any case, we will see in the end how they implement it. Smiley
EccLipSe

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:21:48 PM

Following BeEasy has been very excited for me and a lot of crypto enthusiasts as of now because of its unique services and offers and a really enticing platform. We've been very proud of the team behind this project
yuansuyi

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:27:14 PM

Following BeEasy has been very excited for me and a lot of crypto enthusiasts as of now because of its unique services and offers and a really enticing platform. We've been very proud of the team behind this project
Great project and team plus great community. Ingredients for success. BeEasy has it all.
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: