Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:49:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BeEasy - Blockchain ecosystem  (Read 11451 times)
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:28:57 AM

The partnership of BeEasy with Rybakov Foundation will allow using cryptocurrency for the greater good!

The BeEasy team has signed a cooperation agreement with the leader of the Russian philanthropic movement - Rybakov Foundation.

The partnership will allow for a more effective use of an EasyCare option in all products and services provided by the BeEasy project. All BeEasy users will be able to transfer cryptocurrency in support of charities and social projects.

Rybakov Foundation considers it important to support high-tech projects in order to attract the attention of many users to philanthropic activity - said Alena Svetushkova. - Everyone can become a philanthropist, so we're always on a lookout for new instruments that help making good deeds easy! - It's a official already that we have been partnered with one of the Foundation- Rybakov. One step ahead to get through the goal. Great Job BeEasy!

Thanks for the info. This kind of news would be an eye-opening understanding that this project BeEasy is really helping others. They improve their partnership with other regarding revenues now they make a partnership to improve reaching out the tho help and donate to charities.
yuansuyi

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:05:52 AM

The versatility and variability of this platform is amazing. That only it is not provided, ranging from trading and ending with charity.
Kheg

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:10:56 AM

The versatility and variability of this platform is amazing. That only it is not provided, ranging from trading and ending with charity.
In fact, the implementation of this platform will be very difficult, but it's worth it. At the moment, the project has managed to collect very good sums on the sales of its tokens, which indicates the interest of people in this platform
yuansuyi

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:13:50 AM

In fact, the implementation of this platform will be very difficult, but it's worth it. At the moment, the project has managed to collect very good sums on the sales of its tokens, which indicates the interest of people in this platform
Why do you think that this project will be so hard to implement ? I think the development team is serious enough and they can make it a reality.
Kheg

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:23:15 AM

Why do you think that this project will be so hard to implement ? I think the development team is serious enough and they can make it a reality.
You said yourself that the platform will include a lot of different operations with cryptocurrencies , investments, buying things, mining , charity and much more. All these things are very difficult to combine on one platform .
yuansuyi

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:26:38 AM

You said yourself that the platform will include a lot of different operations with cryptocurrencies , investments, buying things, mining , charity and much more. All these things are very difficult to combine on one platform .
I have no doubt about this, I can confidently say that this project will be very popular and in demand in the cryptocurrency community. It has very interesting innovations and features that will be interesting to many users.
Kheg

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:33:42 AM

I have no doubt about this, I can confidently say that this project will be very popular and in demand in the cryptocurrency community. It has very interesting innovations and features that will be interesting to many users.
What do you mean?
Pitchipuff

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:36:48 AM

even this platform have a different platform if not going to be active its useless right? so as much as the team and developer show the process and innovation to being active the platform this will be come more interest to all investor.
yuansuyi

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:38:10 AM

What do you mean?
Rent computing power for mining, telegram bot that can monitor your equipment remotely, donations to charity, an extended range of currency pairs for trading and much more.
Kheg

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:44:40 AM

What do you mean?
Rent computing power for mining, telegram bot that can monitor your equipment remotely, donations to charity, an extended range of currency pairs for trading and much more.
The project began its development in the 3rd quarter of 2017 and according to the road map, the development will be completed at the end of 2018. It is very interesting that we will present the development team for such a very short time.
yuansuyi

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:49:18 AM

What do you mean?
The project began its development in the 3rd quarter of 2017 and according to the road map, the development will be completed at the end of 2018. It is very interesting that we will present the development team for such a very short time.
We have to wait until the end of 2018 to finally find out what the developers offer us. The ratings of various ICO publications show that the project has great potential.
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:57:15 AM

This project should greatly contribute to the accelerated development of the decentralized economy and its more active implementation in everyday life. The development team is doing a great job that will certainly lead to success!!!
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:04:59 AM

This project should greatly contribute to the accelerated development of the decentralized economy and its more active implementation in everyday life. The development team is doing a great job that will certainly lead to success!!!
Investing in this project would be a very good investment for potential investors and users of the platform.
redlay

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:12:34 AM

Investing in this project would be a very good investment for potential investors and users of the platform.
This token has a really good potential for growth, but what does the users have to do with it?
EccLipSe

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:16:14 AM

This token has a really good potential for growth, but what does the users have to do with it?
Token holders will receive very good bonuses if they use this platform. For example, this discount on any type of commission which is 50%.
redlay

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:20:52 AM

Token holders will receive very good bonuses if they use this platform. For example, this discount on any type of commission which is 50%.
Really a very good bonus, a discount of as much as 50% is very cool.
EccLipSe

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:29:17 AM

Really a very good bonus, a discount of as much as 50% is very cool.
But this is not the only opportunity to implement the tokens of this project.  The options for using this token are very diverse. For example, to buy at the cost of power in the data center-"cloud mining".
PilosopongTacio

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:32:00 AM

They extended BeEasy simply because this project is a promising one. Many crypto users are looking forward to this. This project is the solution in the increase number of people who wants to enter the mining industry, and there's more. This project is also multifunctional. It does mining as well as fund exchange, charity or even gather goods and services. This project is really awesome.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:36:58 AM

Recently, I often think about the security of my data.
I began to look for a project that could provide this. I chose this project.
Good for you to decide to chose BeEasy because this is an all in-one ecosystem of interrelated cryptocurrency processing services such as mining, fund,
exchange, charity, gaining partner goods and services, and converting to fiat, among others.
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:15:25 PM

Do you think it is rational to invest in this project than backed by the price of the token?
Well it will depends on you sir. If you really believe and trust the project then you will not worry to your investment, but if you have any hesitation that this project will become successful then maybe you think twice or more before investing.
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: