Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:56:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BeEasy - Blockchain ecosystem  (Read 11445 times)
Pitchipuff

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:05:46 PM

Great news! Over $3 mln raised already!!!

BeEasy Team is on target to attract investments during the ICO. At the moment the project has raised 378 BTC, and more than half of all issued tokens have been distributed. Aleksander Bespalov, the CEO of BeEasy project, shares: “This is a great result! We intend to continue and we’ll be gaining pace. Our team is working hard creating BeEasy products and we will be ready to present to users the beta-version of BeEasy personal account right after the end of ICO on June 30, 2018”.

All the current information about the fund raising is reflected on the progress bar on beeasy.io website. The team is happy to support BeEasy community, don’t hesitate to ask any questions about the project in our telegram chat - https://t.me/beeasyicoeng

this raised is unbelievable no question about it this will become a successful project this is the result of hardworkingg of team beeasy and all those participants continue supporting,I am lucky to be part of beeasy.
this is good news for beeasy keep it up we know you will reach the target before the ico end less than a month i am so excited to see how it runs.good luck beeasy team you can achieve the goal.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Babyfaceless

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:42:39 PM

We still have 24 days remaining,  Dont miss your chance to join this amazing project and enjoy all the benefits of your tokens.  

Beasy is good rated on different website. Anyway I am not really like the idea. Too much silimar projects already launched. One more "blockchain" project on the line.

As what you said BeEasy received a lot of good ratings that means that they can see the potential of this project, and let us not compare BeEasy with other projects cause,  it is different from other projects. 

Aside from the good rating of BeEasy from ICO rating sites, I like the transparency of the BeEasy team. By joining crypto conferences and summits only signify that they are legit and are committed to the project.
Babyfaceless

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:44:36 PM

Great news! Over $3 mln raised already!!!

BeEasy Team is on target to attract investments during the ICO. At the moment the project has raised 378 BTC, and more than half of all issued tokens have been distributed. Aleksander Bespalov, the CEO of BeEasy project, shares: “This is a great result! We intend to continue and we’ll be gaining pace. Our team is working hard creating BeEasy products and we will be ready to present to users the beta-version of BeEasy personal account right after the end of ICO on June 30, 2018”.

All the current information about the fund raising is reflected on the progress bar on beeasy.io website. The team is happy to support BeEasy community, don’t hesitate to ask any questions about the project in our telegram chat - https://t.me/beeasyicoeng

this raised is unbelievable no question about it this will become a successful project this is the result of hardworkingg of team beeasy and all those participants continue supporting,I am lucky to be part of beeasy.
this is good news for beeasy keep it up we know you will reach the target before the ico end less than a month i am so excited to see how it runs.good luck beeasy team you can achieve the goal.

Indeed this is great news. Only shows many buyers and supporters are now believing the BeEasy platform and wants to be part of the project. I still hoping that the hardcap would be reach as there are still many days more before the end of the token sale.
ZeidFreak

Activity: 200

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:57:00 PM

I think the project is dead now. or maybe they raised a little amount of bitcoin that will lead to fail ico. Please update us on what happen to this project thanks.
a.kuzmina

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 04:02:16 PM

I think the project is dead now. or maybe they raised a little amount of bitcoin that will lead to fail ico. Please update us on what happen to this project thanks.

Look up a few posts. $3 mln raised already, and it's still 24 days to go.
a.kuzmina

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 04:03:59 PM

>>>>>NEWS ABOUT ETKN LISTING ON EXCHANGES<<<<<

BeEasy is carrying on negotiations with the exchanges about the listing of EasyToken (ETKN). The main pool of exchanges will be announced in July 2018 after the end of ICO, but already today we are ready to introduce our first exchange partner. We are happy to share with you that we have made an agreement about listing the EasyToken on Exenuim.io cryprocurrency exchange.

Exenium.io is the world's first cryptocurrency exchange implemented as a chat-bot for the most popular messengers. One of the advantages of the platform is the simplicity of technology and ease of use for any user. We'd like to bring into focus the fact that BeEasy and Exenium teams see the purpose of their partnership not only in EasyToken listing but more importantly - in developing decentralized economy by offering the users easy and convenient tools to work with cryptocurrency.

http://i349.photobucket.com/albums/q364/abreezel/photo_2018-06-05_14-46-57_zpsylseagwi.jpg
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:58:54 AM

I've read in the telegram that BeEasy is on target. They already raised 378 BTC and half of it have been distributed already. This is the sign of best result  to every stakes holder. The team are all working hard to continue to achieve the goal.  Lets continue to support the project until the end. Congratulations in advance to the entire Team and Sir Aleksander.
Pitchipuff

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:34:34 AM

BeEasy is carrying on negotiations with the exchanges about the listing of EasyToken (ETKN). The main pool of exchanges will be announced in July 2018 after the end of ICO, but already today we are ready to introduce our first exchange partner. We are happy to share with you that we have made an agreement about listing the EasyToken on Exenuim.io cryprocurrency exchange.

Exenium.io is the world's first cryptocurrency exchange implemented as a chat-bot for the most popular messengers. One of the advantages of the platform is the simplicity of technology and ease of use for any user. We'd like to bring into focus the fact that BeEasy and Exenium teams see the purpose of their partnership not only in EasyToken listing but more importantly - in developing decentralized economy by offering the users easy and convenient tools to work with cryptocurrency.

when exenium run?this is new exchange? kyc approval is too long.. How much the volume of that exchange?
PilosopongTacio

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:20:25 AM

We still have 24 days remaining,  Dont miss your chance to join this amazing project and enjoy all the benefits of your tokens. 

Beasy is good rated on different website. Anyway I am not really like the idea. Too much silimar projects already launched. One more "blockchain" project on the line.

I believe its way more different than the other "similar projects" you talked about. Where can you find other projects like this?. With 4 platforms in 1? Can do mutifunctional duties. With convenient tools that can help even beginners in the mining industry.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
PilosopongTacio

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:21:21 AM

Yes, this is great news for BeEasy. Congratulations on having a new exchange partner and this also good for the EasyToken to be listed on its new partner the exenium.io . No wonder why this project will be a success in the future. It will definitely provide such great services. This platform has an amazing design suitable for a mining enthusiasts with multitasking capabilities not only for mining, but also through fund exchange, charity and gaining great partners.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:48:15 AM

BeEasy task encompasses six services projected for diverse user groups: EasyData shows the present number of rented hashing power, a digital currency account; it traits the likelihood of decreasing or increasing the rented power, computes productivity, monitor the process of mining.
meltoooot

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:03:39 PM

Yes, this is great news for BeEasy. Congratulations on having a new exchange partner and this also good for the EasyToken to be listed on its new partner the exenium.io . No wonder why this project will be a success in the future. It will definitely provide such great services. This platform has an amazing design suitable for a mining enthusiasts with multitasking capabilities not only for mining, but also through fund exchange, charity and gaining great partners.
partnership for new exchange is hard to increase if this is not all used, this kind of exchange much better to represent first to all for the new exchange just to knowing for investor and the advantage and different from the other exchanges.

Pitchipuff

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:20:13 PM

partnership for new exchange is hard to increase if this is not all used, this kind of exchange much better to represent first to all for the new exchange just to knowing for investor and the advantage and different from the other exchanges.
its hard to say anything about this exchange without knowing the process of trading much better to show how safe using this and can someone explain who already experience trading.
phoinex

Activity: 560
Merit: 165

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:00:46 PM

Any bounty participant the campign end of 30 june, and let get promote BeEasy Platform for Everyone on the world.
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:48:10 PM

It’s an interesting project. Looks pretty impressive. The idea seems to me very promising and intriguing.  Are Beeasy tokens listed somewhere?
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:53:09 PM

It’s an interesting project. Looks pretty impressive. The idea seems to me very promising and intriguing.  Are Beeasy tokens listed somewhere?
Not, yet. Tokens is supposed to be listed after the ico will end. Besides, they’ve recently announced that they agreed a treaty of partnership with exenium. I hope you’ve heard about this platform.
peetah

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:58:40 PM

Not, yet. Tokens is supposed to be listed after the ico will end. Besides, they’ve recently announced that they agreed a treaty of partnership with exenium. I hope you’ve heard about this platform.
Yes, I know about it. It great that they are working in this direction. What about other listing platforms? Is team going to find other partners too?
boomertoo

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:03:11 PM

Yes, I know about it. It great that they are working in this direction. What about other listing platforms? Is team going to find other partners too?
Definitely, they will. Beeasy has a great pace of development, so I don’t think team will be satisfied with one partner. If you have seen their roadmap you know that they have great plans.
peetah

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:08:20 PM

Definitely, they will. Beeasy has a great pace of development, so I don’t think team will be satisfied with one partner. If you have seen their roadmap you know that they have great plans.
Probably, I should read it again. I just don’t remember many things. For example, I don’t remember when they will launch the beta. Do you know when it will happen?
boomertoo

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:21:02 PM

Probably, I should read it again. I just don’t remember many things. For example, I don’t remember when they will launch the beta. Do you know when it will happen?
Yep I remember almost everything. Developers announces that beta will be ready immediately after the end of the ico. I’m sure that they will surprise us.
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: